Girls tormented by fatty liver, pre-diabetes, excess cholesterol, gallbladder problems, and depression felt powerless in their war to shed pounds and feel healthy.
hormonal imbalance has long been the fault of unexplained weight gain. As we age, many factors can upset the delicate balance of our hormones.
Why then, after addressing these factors, some of us still have difficulty losing weight?
is very simple Why Hormones need to reprogram
. Each hormone is a key that must rotate a lock in order to be effective. These “blocks” are called receptor sites. Inflammation of a variety of seemingly unrelated factors can alter the shape of our receivers, so our hormonal “key” ineffective.
These are the hidden sources that can clog receptor sites and “jam” the system:
- Constant exposure to xenoestrogens (mimics estrogen) in our diet, environment and even our personal care products
- sugar, alcohol and caffeine (coffee, black tea, green tea and white tea)
- high consumption of fructose (including natural food such as applesauce without sugar and tomatoes)
- stress, EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
- “Fuga grain” wheat, rye, barley and products made from corn (which usually are genetically modified to make matters worse)
- meat, dairy products and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
your hormone staff Tune-Up
by making some changes in your daily routine can give back easily form receptors for a hormone staff tuning, resulting in lasting weight management and wellness.
estrogen is the last magnet hormone sodium and fat. When outof equilibrium with its sister hormone progesterone, estrogen dominance creates an increase in water retention, migraines, memory lapses, and promote the storage of fat around the hips and thighs. You can even accelerate aging!
tuning tricks for cleaning estrogen receptors
- topical progesterone cream can help offset the estrogen dominance.
- reduce copper-rich foods such as chocolate, nuts and seeds, soy, avocado and seafood. Copper is closely related to estrogen, so women using copper IUDs or contraceptive pills are at high risk for estrogen dominance.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly to remove pesticides that mimic estrogen, fungicides and herbicides.
- not reheat food in plastic containers, and choose a bottle of water glass or stainless steel instead of plastic.
- Avoid personal care products including endocrine disruptors as parabens and phthalates.
- sweep excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of cold roasted seeds rich in lignans ground flaxseed each day, sprinkled on food or mixed into smoothies.
- season soup, stew, chili or other bean dishes with 2 -3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom is a digestive aid with the unique ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver, which is essential for hormonal balance.
- optimize the metabolism of estrogen, supplementing with DIM (diindolylmethane). Take 100 mg twice daily with meals.
Insulin levels soar with excessive intake of sugar, alcohol and caffeine. Meals which are not adequately combined with blood sugar stabilizing protein and fat also insulin spike, the overwhelming receptor sites and trigger fat storage. When the receptors are blocked or already saturated, insulin resistance occurs, leading to metabolic syndrome and contributes to high blood sugar and triglycerides.
If the weight gain, sugar cravings, intense hunger, hunger frequently, difficulty concentrating, feeling anxious or panic, that lacks focus or motivation, fatigue are the main symptoms, then it is time to clean your insulin receptor sites.
tricks improvement receptors clean insulin
- Sip a glass of water with 1 teaspoon cider vinegar raw apple during each meal. ACV acidity slows digestion of carbohydrates and can reduce blood sugar by up to 30%!
- Enjoy it first hot lemon water in the morning instead of one of their coffee cups. Coffee consumption during fasting is associated with an increased concentration of fasting insulin and decreased insulin sensitivity, as determined by the American Diabetes Association.
- chromium supplementation, which is a key to the regulation of blood sugar and mineral is commonly deficient in the diet. The formula weight loss UNI KEY contains 400 mg of chromium, transport mechanism to allow the body insulin work faster and more efficiently.
- Use stevia instead of sugar in drinks, smoothies and baking. Stevia is a natural herb sweet taste that does not cause an increase in blood sugar.
- flavor to your food liberally with cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and cilantro-which are all shown to help your blood sugar body metabolize.
leptin is the satiety hormone. If you never feel satisfied after a meal, it is then covered leptin receptors likely your problem. Levels soar when you are eating large amounts of fructose and not enough essential and healthy fats. The receivers are able out.Continue clear than ever on the next page ….
tuning tricks for cleaning leptin receptors
- avoid foods with high fructose, which stimulate appetite. obvious offenders are processed foods and beverages containing high fructose corn syrup. Less obvious are the natural foods like tomatoes, unsweetened apple sauce and agave. dressings fat free salad, ketchup and barbecue sauces pack a punch unexpected too.
- consumption of protein within 30 minutes after waking up. Enjoy a smoothie vegetable protein as a clinically proven way of cleaning the leptin receptor and promoting satiety.
- Reactivate the leptin receptor sensitivity by including omega 3, 6 and 9 in the currant seed oil diet.Black offers an unmatched combination of these essential fats that increase metabolism, fight inflammation, and add shine to the hair, skin and nails.
Fat promoters cortisol it is activated by stress, EMF exposure, and lack of sleep. Just one night of poor sleep can increase cortisol by 45%! A stressful conversation at work is enough to overload cortisol receptors within minutes, and 24/7 use of wireless devices add salt to the wound by ramping up production of cortisol, with the creation of more than 20 proteins heat shock. Excess circulating cortisol is responsible for weight gain around the waist, low immunity, salt and sugar cravings, tissue destruction and inflammation, all of which will start a vicious cycle that can rapidly lead to adrenal exhaustion.
Tune-up tricks for cleaning cortisol receptors
- Handle with coffee whipped with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla protein whey. black coffee on a blood sugar tanks empty stomach, which sends cortisol levels through the roof. The mixture with a little healthy fat and protein, however, may prevent the peak cortisol.
- Practice yoga and meditation. These activities to relieve stress have been shown to reduce cortisol.
- e stopped an hour before bedtime. CEM affect the body in a biological level, increased cortisol. To relax and promote sleep, turn off the wireless router, switch mobile devices in airplane mode, and read a book instead of watching TV.
His thyroid it is a key driver metabolism. Clean up tricks to thyroid hormone receptors
- Go free grains. Many cereals contain gluten a type of protein that looks so similar to the thyroid hormone that may actually fool our bodies into lower production of this critical hormone. Remove grains containing gluten from their natural diet to restore production of thyroid hormone. Wheat, rye, spelled, kamut, couscous, oats, triticale and barley should be avoided. gluten-free alternatives are millet, brown or wild rice, taro, teff, buckwheat, quinoa and amaranth. Instead of flour, consider using arrowroot or tapioca to thicken.
- Cooking with coconut oil. This healthy fat is a rich source of medium-chain fatty acids that improve the efficiency of your thyroid and increase metabolism by 56%!
- Get tested. Ask your doctor for a complete thyroid test that evaluates the TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3, and thyroid antibodies. Note that the “normal” values for these hormones are not always the optimal level for your unique biochemistry. I like to see T3 in the upper quarter of the normal range.
human growth hormone (HGH) is not only a key player in the development- adolescents plays a crucial role in bone remodeling, cardiovascular protection, and composition body as they age. It is a shame that once you turn 40, HGH production falls by 14% in ten years! The question eggs treated with growth hormone rBST is further complicated by exogenous sources of HGH in meat, dairy products, and. This natural hormone exposure can fool our bodies into producing less bioavailable our own HGH. Low HGH Symptoms include loss of muscle, body fat percentage high, anxiety, depression, decreased libido, and high blood pressure.
tuning tricks for cleaning HGH receptors
- Eat Montmorency tart cherries-a rich natural source of melatonin. Italian researchers found an increase of 157% in the levels of HGH when study participants taking 5 mg of melatonin at night before bed. I encourage my clients to sip ¼ cup of sour cherry juice diluted with 1 cup water 19: 00-21: 00
- Adopt a program of interval training. short alternating periods of high intensity activity with longer periods of low to moderate intensity activity a sure way to increase the production of HGH by more than 500%!
- grounding. The revolutionary technology earth connection arises naturally melatonin levels while simultaneously reducing cortisol and elimination of inflammation.
- Eliminate dairy products. While most labels say milk cows were not treated with rBST, many other dairy products are not able to make this claim to believe in butter, sour cream, cheese, yogurt, coffee creamer, etc. Synthetic HGH Keep your diet!
- Choose only organic meat and eggs. organic USDA standards preclude the use of growth hormone in animals.
The Daily Detox
The fat stores more excess weight toxins of all types are stored in fat, also . heavy metals, chemicals, drug residues, and excess hormones are sequestered in our fat cells as a method of protection, so as to burn fat and lose weight many toxins are released into the circulation in our body.
because we can ‘t just let these toxins circulate, it is crucial that they have tried and true-desintoxicantes to bind to and eliminate these dangerous compounds. Incorporate as many of the following finale “tuning” to ensure a hormone and weight loss thorough makeover!
- soak in a luxury bath detox once or twice a week. Add 2 cups of baking soda and 2 cups of sea salt for a hot bath and relax until the water cools. Towel and do not rinse for 4 hours. The initial hot water brings toxins to the skin surface. As the water cools, toxins osmosis draws away from body heat and cooling water. This is especially good for relieving jet lag and fatigue associated with radiation.
- Formula cleans the liver lovin ‘, which contains taurine used by the liver to produce bile- a need for conjugation and elimination of heavy metals, chlorine, aldehydes, petroleum solvents, alcohol and ammonia.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day, including cranwater in the mix! Cranwater and pure water are essential to keep your lymph, which is a primary means of removing toxins.
- fiber with flax and chia seeds. Its soluble and insoluble fiber ensures toxins discharged into the digestive tract together and are quickly eliminated. Flax seeds and chia are wonderfully detoxifying this way, so try incorporating 2-4 tablespoons per day in your diet.
- Try activated charcoal, which uses the principle of adsorption to absorb toxins in the stomach like a sponge absorbs water
roadblocks have experienced in their loss weight due to hormonal imbalance