Poor oral hygiene, unhealthy eating habits, certain diseases and medications are the causes of yellow teeth. Meanwhile smoking and chewing snuff strip the enamel layer. Fresh lemon juice can be used as a natural home remedy to whiten teeth quickly.
Can lemon juice teeth whitening?
This is how the lemon juice can help whiten teeth.
- Lemon is a great source of vitamin C that lightens teeth. It acts as a bleaching agent that clears the yellow discoloration.
- containing citric acid that stimulates the production of saliva cleanses the mouth.
- Acidic and anti-bacterial properties of lemon juice helps to remove bacteria from the mouth, teeth give brighter and prevent various oral diseases.
- The natural sweet smell of lemon juice helps freshen the mouth.
Using lemon juice to whiten teeth:
You can use either gargling lemon or scrubbing the teeth with lemon peel.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of water with 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon.
- also it used to brush teeth thoroughly for one minute.
- Rinse with water and brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste.
- or apply it on your teeth with your fingers and leave for 5 -. 10 minutes
- Be sure to rinse your mouth with clean water
- Repeat twice a week.
2. Lemon peel
- a lemon peel and apply this lemon peel in it teeth.
- Rub all over the teeth for a minute or two and then rinse with water.
- keep doing this process regularly.
- or lemon peel mixture with water to make a thin paste.
- also used to brush your teeth then rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Repeat three times a week.
3. Lemon with salt
- Mix 1 teaspoon salt 2 -. 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice and use as toothpaste
- let it sit for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- Or use a toothpaste containing salt or lemon extracts.
- Or apply diluted lemon juice on your teeth and leave for 5 minutes.
- massage your teeth with sea salt with your fingers and then rinse with clean water.
- Follow this process twice a week.
4. lemon with baking soda
When lemon juice is mixed with sodium bicarbonate, calcium is blocked in the enamel to strengthen and whiten teeth.
- Mix equal amounts of baking soda and lemon juice to make a paste.
- is applied to the teeth and leave for a minute.
- brush your teeth with this paste for a minute or two before rinsing with water.
- brushing with your regular toothpaste to get rid of this mixture completely.
- brush your teeth with it once or twice a week.
- . Note: You can add a pinch of salt to the mixture
- Or apply this juice mixture sodium / lemon soda in the teeth with the help of a cotton swab and rub it gently.
- Apply lemon juice diluted with water in the teeth and leave for 5 minutes.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and use this to brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
- mouth with water.
- Follow this procedure two to three times a week
- can also use diluted lemon juice and baking soda to brush your teeth..
5. Lemon juice with hydrogen peroxide and sodium bicarbonate
- Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda, some fresh lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide together.
- Use this mixture to brush your teeth for a minute or two.
- Wash your mouth and teeth thoroughly with water.
- Repeat regularly.
- . Note: You can use white vinegar instead of hydrogen peroxide
6. Gargle Lemon
- Mix 1 part lemon juice 2 parts water and use as a mouthwash.
- Spit it out and rinse with clean to remove all bacteria, water stains and plaque.
- follow this process regularly.
- or prepare a mouthwash by mixing a few drops of fresh lemon juice, a pinch of salt and a cup of warm water.
- Gargle twice a week and rinse with water after use.
7. Lemon oil teeth whitening
Use lemon oil is also effective to whiten teeth.
- Pour 1 capsule on (or 1/4 teaspoon) in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil coal.
- Mix in 3 drops each of lemon oil and chamomile oil.
- Pour this mixture of coal oil in the mouth and blow around 10 -. 20 minutes
- spit and brush your teeth with regular toothpaste.
- mouth water.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
8. mustard oil with salt and lemon juice
Mustard oil helps strengthen teeth, reduce bad breath and keeps healthy gums.
- Mix 2 drops of fresh lemon juice with a teaspoon of mustard oil and ½ teaspoon salt.
- massage the teeth with this mixture for a few minutes.
- Then rinse your mouth with water.
- Follow the process every day after brushing your teeth.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips for safe and effective results when the lemon juice is used.
- not too often use lemon as its acid content damages the tooth enamel and high level of calcium.
- Always dilute the lemon juice in water before use.
- You can also add a few drops of lemon juice on your toothbrush.
- Although whiter teeth will appear, you debug the valuable tooth structure which in turn results in the loss of teeth and structure permanently.
- do not leave the lemon juice in the teeth for more than 15 minutes.
- Always use fresh lemon.
- Remember to rinse your mouth several times after using the lemon.
- You can also include the lemon water in your daily diet.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before using these methods of lemon to whiten teeth.
- Good oral hygiene and healthy diet can help whiten teeth and prevent yellowing.
Do you know any other resources lemon to whiten teeth? Did you try any of these remedies? Feel free to share your experiences with us free.