The most important thing that people notice about you is your ‘Smile’. Everyone wants brighter smile. A bright and sparkling white teeth that everyone seems more attractive, younger and healthier. Many people shy smile in public because they are embarrassed by their yellow teeth. Your teeth become yellow with time as the enamel becomes more porous. Your teeth become yellow due to the spots on the two levels of depth and surface. Tooth enamel is the hard and thin enamel makes teeth yellow. In this article, you will get to know about how to whiten teeth.
There are many factors that cause yellow teeth such as genetics, aging, poor dental hygiene and excessive consumption of caffeinated beverages, such as cigarettes, tea, coffee and snuff. By taking high doses of antibiotics, infection, weather conditions and improper metabolism that can contribute to yellow teeth. Caffeinated drinks and cigarettes leave stains on the teeth thus causing yellow teeth. Some people use some teeth whitening products and some home remedies use natural remedies to treat yellow
Causes of yellow teeth :.
- Poor dental hygiene
- Incorrect metabolism
- high doses of antibiotics
- overuse of caffeine. drinks
The best remedies for teeth whitening:
1) Orange peel to get rid of the. yellow teeth fast
Orange peel is one of the best home remedies for whitening teeth naturally. Cleaning your teeth with fresh orange peel helps reduce tooth discoloration. Calcium and vitamin C in the orange peel eliminate microorganisms
Steps to use orange peel :.
- Take an orange peel and rub on the teeth before bed.
- Click this method every night for a few weeks for best results.
2.) Get whiten teeth with baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate is one of the best methods to treat yellow teeth fast. Baking soda helps remove plaque and make your teeth white
Steps to use baking soda :.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of baking soda in a little toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with this paste and wash with warm water. Use this paste in one or two times a week.
- An alternative method, baking soda combined with white vinegar, hydrogen peroxide or lemon juice and brush your teeth with this paste.
- Another way is to prepare a whitening mouthwash by mixing 1 tablespoon of baking soda and half a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with 1 cup of cold water. Use this mouthwash rinse your mouth, 2 or 3 times a day.
- can also rub the teeth with dilute sodium bicarbonate for 2 minutes.
. 3) salt Get whiten teeth fast
salt is one of the best cleaning products that has been used for all ages. It helps regenerate the lost material on the teeth and helps whiten teeth
Steps to use salt :.
- Use common salt in powder form teeth each morning instead of toothpaste.
- Another method is to combine the salt and charcoal and brush your teeth with this paste regularly.
- can combine baking soda also with salt and gently rub the powder on the teeth.
- Be very careful when using salt, as it can damage the enamel of the teeth and gums.
4.) hydrogen peroxide to treat Fast yellow teeth
Due to the effect of slight discoloration of hydrogen peroxide which helps whiten teeth.
Steps using hydrogen peroxide:
- Use a mouthwash containing hydrogen peroxide. Rinse and gargle with this mouthwash. the hydrogen peroxide solution not swallow.
- You can also prepare a paste by combining hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and brush your teeth with this paste.
5.) Strawberries for fast teeth and naturally
strawberries are the best home remedy to whiten your teeth. Vitamin C in strawberries helps make your teeth whiter
Strawberries steps to use :.
- Prepare a paste by grinding some strawberries. Use this paste strawberry and rub it on the teeth. Do 2 times per day for several weeks.
- An alternative method, add the strawberry pulp 1 half teaspoon of baking soda and spread on the teeth. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse mouth. Brushing your teeth with this paste to get rid of yellow teeth sticking fast.
- Using hydrogen peroxide with care as it can cause gum irritation.
. 6) whiten teeth naturally and quickly lemon
lemon is one of the best home remedies for whitening teeth, because it helps to eliminate yellow discoloration. Scrubbing your teeth with lemon peel and gargling with lemon juice is the best way to make your white
Steps to use lemon :.
- Add few drops of lemon juice in a little salt.
- Apply this paste on the stained teeth and rub it on the teeth and gums. Hold it for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth with water.
- make this remedy daily for 2 weeks to get rid of yellow tint.
7.) whiten teeth naturally with turmeric
turmeric is very beneficial to your oral health, and It is containing medicinal properties. It helps eliminate yellowing of your teeth and make your teeth whiter
Steps to use turmeric :.
- Use organic turmeric powder for your teeth. First, dip the brush and dip turmeric powder.
- Now, brush your teeth normally.
- Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- spit it out and rinse the mouth.
- can also use toothpaste containing turmeric as an ingredient and brushing teeth.
8.) margosa or neem whitening teeth naturally and quickly
neem or margosa is the best natural remedy to enjoy white and healthy teeth. Antiseptic and astringent properties neem helps to treat bad breath and prevents tooth decay
Steps Using Margosa or Neem :.
- brushing teeth with neem twigs help or branches. Chewing neem twigs helps to treat problems of the teeth and remove the yellow teeth.
- can also add neem oil to your regular toothpaste and then brush your teeth every day.
9.) coal to treat stained teeth fast and Naturally
charcoal is one of the best home remedies for the treatment of yellow teeth. The powerful chemical based carbon crystals helps whiten your teeth fast
Steps to use charcoal :.
- Add some charcoal powder in toothpaste and brush your teeth regularly.
- Repeat this remedy daily to make your teeth white.
- If you do not have charcoal, you can use the ashes of burnt rosemary and burned bread for white teeth.
10.) Apples to get rid of yellow teeth
Eating a crisp apple helps clean your teeth as a brush teeth and make your. whiter teeth
Steps to use apples teeth whitening :.
- Eat 1 to 2 apples a day to treat yellow stain is deposited on the teeth
- properly chew to the acidic nature of apple and rich meat fiber helps get white teeth.
- You can also eat other crunchy items such as cucumbers, broccoli and carrots.
11.) holy basil to whiten teeth naturally and fast
using basil leaves is one of the best natural remedies for whitening teeth without antibiotics. Holy basil leaves contain properties that help protect teeth whitening problems like pyorrhea
Steps to use basil leaves to treat yellow teeth :.
- take a few basil leaves and put them in the sun to dry. When the basil leaves are dried and then ground to powder form. Now, add this powder to your toothpaste and brush your teeth.
- Another method is to prepare a paste of basil leaves and mustard oil and then clean your teeth with this paste.
12.) coconut oil to get rid of yellow teeth and pulling fast Naturally
Oil it is beneficial that helps whiten teeth. Use coconut oil to treat yellow teeth because it contains lauric acid, which helps prevent teeth from bacteria that cause yellow teeth. It also keeps your breath fresh and promote gum health
steps to use coconut oil to treat their yellow teeth :.
- Before brushing teeth, taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and put it in his mouth.
- Now, swish and pull the oil around the teeth for 10 minutes.
- spit it out and rinse your mouth with water. Then, brushing teeth
Other useful tips for teeth whitening :.
- brush your teeth twice a day every day.
- Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and carbonated drinks.
- After eating or drinking something acidic, drink water or milk to reduce the effect of acid erosion.
- can be used tooth whitener that are available on the market.
- Avoid sugary foods as they develop plaque and cavities that result in stains and yellowing.
- eating a diet rich in calcium to protect teeth against plaque.