Are dark circles affecting their self-esteem? Dark circles are one of the annoying problems of beauty. Wondering why have them? When the skin under the eyes becomes thinner, blood vessels get showed that gives a bluish tint. This can happen due to lack of sleep. Improving sleep quality helps reduce dark discoloration under the eyes. Apart from lack of sleep can be caused by stress, pollution, allergens and many other factors.
Using concelears, eye creams, concealers under brighteners and other cosmetics can temporarily disappear circles under his eyes. But they also have side effects including dryness of the skin and damage. One can easily rely home remedies to remove dark circles without any side effects.
Witch hazel is one of the effective and cost-effective home remedies to remove dark circles. It is extracted from the leaves, bark and branches of the bush itself. If you can not tolerate the smell of witch hazel then you can choose milk cucumber or green tea bags .
witch hazel is good for dark circles under your eyes?
- As a natural astringent, witch hazel reduces inflammation, swelling and discoloration
- Chrysin in witch hazel shrinks swollen blood vessels and improves circulation to lighten the shadows.
- contains tannins that reduce pigmentation.
- The gallic acid, catechins, flavonoids, choline, and saponins in witch hazel also lighten dark circles,
Using witch hazel to erase dark circles
Use Regular witch hazel also reduces the swelling of the eyes, tightens and brightens the skin under the eyes.
1. Witch Hazel
- Soak two cotton pads in witch hazel.
- wring out the excess and place them over your eyes.
- Remove them after 5 minutes.
- Repeat the process daily.
- . Note: You can use cold water for additional cooling hamamelis
2. Hamamelis with egg
Egg whites contain proteins that promote the production of collagen, which keeps the skin firm and elastic.
- Crack 2 eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites and stir in a few drops of witch hazel.
- Use cotton balls to apply the mixture on clean skin and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat daily for a week to get quick results.
3. Hamamelis and green tea
Green tea contains antioxidants that protect the skin from harmful toxins.
- Brew green tea strong.
- combine equal parts of witch hazel and strong green tea together.
- Soak some cotton pads in the mixture for a few minutes.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes.
- Apply eye covering dark circles and dry.
- You can store the remaining cotton discs and use them daily as needed.
- Repeat daily.
4. Hamamelis, aloe vera and essential oils
- Mix 1 ½ ounce each of witch hazel extract and aloe vera gel, 10 drops of each essential oil lavender and chamomile essential oil.
- this solution Refrigerate overnight.
- Every morning, apply a small amount of the solution on dark circles.
- let the rest solution as long as possible and dry carefully.
- The daily use.
5. Under Eye Gel with hamamelis
- slice open an aloe vera leaf and takes 50 grams of gel.
- Mix 1/2 whole cucumber and strain with muslin cloth.
- In a saucepan, mix cucumber juice and 1 tablespoon of chamomile and witch hazel dry.
- On a low flame, bring the mixture to a boil and turn off heat.
- stir well and set aside covered for 5 -. 8 minutes to let the herbs infuse
- Strain the solution and stir gently adding a teaspoon of aloe vera gel at a time when the gel. Stop adding aloe vera before it gets runny.
- Every day, gently massage the skin under the eyes until absorbed and leave.
- You can store the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
How to Buy the Best Witch Hazel?
is important to find the pure witch hazel for best results. In order to make their marketable products, many additional partner brands unnecessary in witch hazel. Always choose products that include pure witch hazel and very few other ingredients. Avoid brands that contain artificial fragrances or alcohol. They thayer without hamamelis witch hazel aroma and Dickinson are some of the trust products without additional ingredients. You can easily find in supermarkets or online stores like Walgreens, Walmart, Amazon and many others.
Tips and Precautions:
- Make sure that witch hazel has no pleasant smell. One unpleasant odor provides greater efficacy in the treatment of your dark circles
- If hamamelis enters the eyes, causes irritation, itching and discomfort of the eyes.
- Regular use of witch hazel will help to clear the tiredness and redness of the eyes and makes them cool.
- witch hazel is also available in cream and cream Circle Zax dark eyes . It is readily available on the market. Gently massage the cream under the eyes covering dark circles. After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse and dry. Use this cream every day.
- witch hazel has an unpleasant odor. If you are allergic to certain smells, then avoid using this. If you do not is free to use.
- If you find the witch hazel is too dry or cause irritation when applied to the skin, dilute the solution with a little distilled water
- Always test solution witch hazel or any previous solutions arm. If negative results are observed, stop using
- Pregnant women should avoid the application of witch hazel to dark circles and other skin related problems. Consult a medical expert before using witch hazel in any form.
- Unfortunately, if taken internally witch hazel in any form, consult a doctor immediately. This causes constipation, nausea and vomiting.
- Apart from the above remedies, sleep for at least 7 -. 8 hours, have a nutritional diet that includes vitamins, stop smoking and drinking
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you receives no relief from these dark circles after using this witch hazel remedies.
Did you find this article helpful? Enter your comments in the comments section.