Skin tags occur in the neck, armpits, eyelids, inner thigh and groin skin, especially where the skin folds or rubs against itself. These are the abnormal growth of skin type looks and flesh colors vary in size. It consists of blood vessels and collagen fibers that make you not get any pain or harm your health.
However, there is no definite cause for their appearance, but some suggestions as hormonal changes, the human papillomavirus (HPV), rubbing against clothing or jewelry and the use of steroids can cause these marks on the skin.
Most people think that natural remedies do not work to treat their health problems or skin, but it is not true in all cases. When it comes to skin tags, there are many natural ways to effectively remove skin tags. Some people tie them with a rope or cut with scissors only increase the risk of infection rather than cure.
tea tree oil is a powerful home remedy widely used to treat skin blemishes. It is an essential oil extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, which is an organic, safe and economical accessible resource that works well to treat a variety of skin-related conditions.
The tea tree oil to remove skin tags?
Yes, it is! You can find it as an ingredient in most treatments over the counter skin tag because of its wide range of medical conditions. Here we will know how it works to remove stains on the skin.
- has natural antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that help cleanse the skin spots without any infection.
- has terpineno -. 4 – ol and cineol which causes the oil to penetrate deep into the skin and remove skin tags
- has an excellent drying effect that causes cells in labels to be deprived of oxygen and blood supply and thus reduces the size of the label turns black and falls off easily.
- is very safe to use on all skin areas, including the eyelids when mixed with water or an oil or natural base such as aloe vera gel, etc.
- has an anti-inflammatory property that softens the infected area and remove the labels quickly and without any pain.
Removing skin tags using tea tree oil?
Here are the best methods of using tea tree oil for cleaning marks on the skin. All you need is to follow these methods regularly without interruption until you get complete relief.
Method – 1: (tea tree oil)
tea tree oil can only be used to get rid of skin tags. This is the most effective and widely used for removing skin blemishes process.
- clean the area in and around the skin tags with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in water.
- adjust it to remove excess water and add 2 -. 4 drops of tea tree oil
- Apply the ball in the affected areas and massage gently for 3 -. 5 minutes in circular
- After that, rinse the area and dry skin touch.
- repeat the same process for 2 -. 3 times a day
- Or wrap your skin tag with an adhesive bandage after application of tree oil tea with a damp cotton ball to get relief from skin tags.
- Or just dip a cotton swab in tea tree oil and place it directly on the affected skin areas marks on the skin. Then remove the cotton in the cotton and place it on the label. Secure it with a bandage or tape.
Method – 2: (oil tea tree oil carrier)
This combination is very effective in the treatment of skin tags without any pain or irritation. This can be used by pregnant women and children, including over 7 years.
- Add 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon of carrier oil (such as olive oil, castor oil, oil almond oil, jojoba oil or clove)
- Shake well and apply this mixture of oil on the labels of the skin clean and dry.
- massage gently for a few minutes a bandage over it wraps.
- let it sit for a few minutes and remove.
- Regular follow quickly eliminate skin tags.
Method – 3: (oil tea tree with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice)
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid, acetic acid and help eliminate dead skin cells that causes skin blemishes and warts. Lemon juice has citric acid that makes the skin dry. Therefore, this method is very effective in eliminating the skin tags.
- Add 3 drops of tea tree oil, 4 drops of cider vinegar organic apple and 5 drops of fresh lemon juice in a small bowl.
- stir well and dip a cotton ball soaked in it.
- put the ball in the affected area marks on the skin and covered with a bandage.
- let it sit for a few minutes and remove the band-aid.
- Repeat the same regularly for at least 10 days twice a day.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- tree oil tea should not be consumed orally because it is toxic and causes many side effects such as nausea, problems stomach and even coma in certain cases.
- Never apply oil pure tea tree on dry or sensitive skin, as it causes irritation and dryness what leads to other skin problems.
- For more effective results, tea tree oil mixed with cashew plant, bloodroot, plant fig and greater celandine plant. Mix the extract of these plants with tea tree oil to get rid of skin tags.
- is a relief of these marks on the skin, with no less than 15 days after using tea tree oil. If there is no improvement then switch to other methods of removing skin tag after a month.
- is always preferable to use 100% pure tree oil and organic tea and there are many brands available in health food stores, shops, supermarkets, natural or online. Choose the best one that suits your budget and availability.
- It is recommended to do some patch test before using tea tree oil for removing skin blemishes. In addition, you can use creams based on tea tree oil, lotions and sprays for removing skin blemishes.
This is all about tea tree oil for skin tags. Hope you follow these methods to get rid of skin tags. Let us know what worked well for removing tags.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
Coconut Oil for Chapped LipsMost of us think lips can get dry and cracked only during winters. But it is not true. The truth is -. Unless you take care
21 DIY Home Remedies for Dark Knees and Elbowsshame dark elbows and knees? Stop avoid short skirts and sleeveless blouses! You are about to discover, 21, easy to soften and lighten the knee and
21 DIY Home Remedies For ObesityObesity is one of the most common health ailment that many people are suffering worldwide. Obesity is usually defined as the condition in which the excessive
How To Use Aloe Vera For Arthritis (7 Methods)Arthritis is a chronic inflammation of the joints and auto – immune problem that may restrict certain activities such as walking or even standing. It affects