Dark circles may be the result of lack of sleep, one surf dehydration, unhealthy diet or vitamin deficiency, illness, stress or just genetics. everyday items such as tea bags use can be used to address this problem, so take a look at the following remedies to find out how.
bags only specific tea can be used for the treatment of dark circles, which include a lot of caffeine, tannins and anti – oxidants are the best, and help soften skin and lighten the area around eyes
tea bags are good for dark circles?
tea bags are an economical and proven to reduce dark circles without any side effects. Here’s how:
- The anti -. Oxidants in tea bags makes it a good remedy to treat dark circles and reduce puffiness
- The content of caffeine constricts blood vessels and reduces fluid retention in the tissues around the eyes.
- contains tannins that not only gives flavor and color to the tea, but also stimulates circulation.
- Tea bags have anti properties. – Inflammatory and soothing
- contains theophylline which permeates the skin to reduce subcutaneous fat by dehydration of the skin cells and reduce inflammation.
- contains alkaloids that promote healthy growth of skin around the eyes.
- Tea bags, bags of green tea, especially contain EGCG, an anti-inflammatory that removes fluid buildup under the eyes.
Using tea bags for dark circles:
soaked and chilled tea bags can be placed directly on dark circles.
- Steep tea bags 2 (green or white or black) in a glass of warm water for a few minutes.
- Squeeze the bag to remove any liquid.
- Place in a refrigerator for about 15 -. 20 minutes to cool
- wash your face with cold water and tap dry skin.
- Lie down and place cold tea bags on the eyes.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes before removing
- rinse your face with cold water to reduce inflammation..
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day
- Or you can put the tea bags in cold water instead of the fridge and use them directly..
- Alternatively, place the unused tea bags in the freezer and this applies in sight.
- Place 2 bags of tea or chamomile dried herb in a cup of hot water.
- stand for a few minutes and remove the tea bags.
- tea Let cool for a few minutes and then dip two cotton pads in it.
- squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- Place in plastic wrap or in a Ziploc bag.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes and let stand for 30 seconds to cool down.
- Apply under the eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and wash the area with water.
Follow the above process for all the tea bags. Here are the properties of different tea bags to know how effective they are for the treatment of dark circles.
Chamomile tea has anti properties – oxidants, anti – allergenic, astringent, anti – inflammatory, bleaching, saturation and cleaning properties that brightens skin around the eyes and reduces fatigue. This is the only herbal tea bag to use.
green tea bag
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and tannins that help lighten dark circles. It also reduces swelling and inflammation and tightens the skin around the eyes. It has an astringent character that constricts blood vessels and capillaries under the eyes.
black tea bags
Black tea has a lot of caffeine and tannins that helps tighten the skin and remove the excess water to alleviate dark circles and puffy eyes.
Peppermint tea bags
A cold compress mint tea in her eyes help clean and reduce swelling with its cooling effect. It has a strong aroma of menthol that makes eyes water and breast to tingle to avoid dark circles caused by skin allergies.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for safe and quick relief.
- should not get tea in the eyes during treatments.
- Never use tea bags that are still hot. Use cold tea bags to reduce inflammation and blood circulation.
- Apply tea bags right after shooting a refrigerator for best results.
- Always apply new tea bags for each treatment.
- chronic swelling of the eyes is a sign of some serious medical conditions. Therefore, be sure to consult your doctor if you do not get relief from this problem.
- a test for each different type of tea bag before use.
- Always remember to remove the tea bag before adding other things to tea.
- Never open your eyes, while tea bags or cotton pads are in use.
- Drinking any of the above teas a day helps you work from the inside.
- Also, drink plenty of water and include fresh vegetables and fruits in your daily diet to nourish your body.
Feel free to share your experiences with us free!