Almond oil has a myriad of efficacy for beauty, especially for the beauty of the skin. Many women turn to natural remedies to deal with the beauty and from the popularity of almond oils is increasing recently, it becomes one of the specific ways to address many of the complaints of beauty.
is one of the many types of oils loaded with valuable supplements such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and protein and rich in oleic and linoleic acid properties. This oil is particularly useful to help skin treatments and hair, so vital to improve our overall health.
sweet almond oil properties
Those familiar with the almond oil in two different types: oil of sweet and bitter almonds. sweet almond oil (pure almond oil) are taken, especially for therapeutic purposes, while the other is intended to flavor and aroma.
Sweet almond oil contains a lot of natural properties that is useful for the purpose of refinement, and you can find some of them in the list below.
√ anti-inflammatory “mitigates discomfort when ingested or topically.
√ antioxidant “one of them as a cancer preventive agent gently.
√ immune system stimulant “enhance immunity against various diseases cases.
√ anti-Hepatotoxicity “helps the liver in the elimination of toxins as performed by castor oil.
√ emollient “the treatment of vascular problems like hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
√ diuretic “softening the purgative activity and relieves the obstruction.
√ to relieve pain “almond oil is a palliative of mild pain.
√ muscle relaxation “relieve sore muscles with a gentle massage using almond oil.
√ healing “helps healing wounds faster.
√ antidandruff “get rid of dandruff on the scalp.
almond oil is good for skin care?
Almond oil can be classified into the non-greasy lubricants, as it has a rapid absorption rate and non-comedogenic, which is excellent in skin care. Massage using almond oil, it provides a great benefit to the health of the skin as it acts as a lubricant and emollient for the removal of flakes of dry irritated skin and prevent skin blemishes.
Unlike sweet almond oil, bitter is an essential oil that is more for taste and aroma. This oil is not suitable for any skin treatment at all, not for hydration or aromatherapy.
is commonly meant only for the smell. Although almond oil preferably used for skin care, you can also get health benefits for any other part of your body. In other words, the sweet almond oil can be used to treat various problems of hair and beauty as well.
A single bottle of almond oil can last long. You can buy sweet almond oil for skin in most health stores or pharmacies; it is cheap and easy to use. Here you can find many health benefits of sweet almond oil in particular for skin care that you may not know about, read carefully and find ways to use this versatile oil to maintain healthy skin.
1. Keep skin healthy and young
Sweet almond oil is beneficial for skin hydration. It contains vitamins E, A, B and nutrient rich, skin-friendly amount and make your skin smooth and youthful.
Moreover, the sweet almond oil is non-comedogenic properties and acts as a non-greasy lubricant; therefore, easily it absorbs skin sweet almond oil without clogging pores.
Given that many nutrients can be taken from almond oil, make it a versatile natural oil, and provides health benefits for skin care, also helped several things including
▪ remove impurities from the skin.
▪ maintain radiant skin.
▪ Hydrate skin naturally.
▪ relieve irritation and inflammation of the skin.
▪ dry, flaky, irritated skin Try and keep the balance of the skin.
▪ Uphold, soft and smooth skin.
▪ reducing the signs of skin aging and treating chapped lips.
- ¼ mashed avocado and mix with 1 teaspoon pure almond oil and honey.
- Apply the paste formed in the face or other skin areas.
- Wait 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water after
2. It reduces wrinkles and signs of skin aging
Have you ever noticed and He found the signs of aging on their face as fine lines and wrinkles that spoil their appearance? Then you should not hesitate to use almond oil to overcome these conditions.
sweet oil for skin care facial almonds, works to facilitate the hardening of aging skin and dull, thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The applicability of almond oil as skin lotion promote improved skin moisture, resulting in skin freshness longer.
- Face Wash dirt, dust and compensate before applying sweet almond oil. Use warm water to optimize the cleaning effect.
- Take a teaspoon of almond oil and place on the fire to warm.
- Add two drops of vitamin E that can be extracted from vitamin E capsule.
- Apply the oil to the face or skin, while gently massage the face for a few minutes so that the oil is completely absorbed by the skin.
- clean the face using tissue after and dry your face with water, for best results, apply oil before bed and leave overnight.
3. Reduce dark circles and puffy eyes
If you have swelling and dark circles around the eyes, almond oil can be a natural solution to the problems. Fatigue or work too long usually lead to this condition. Use sweet almond oil for dark circles as an eye cream because of its anti-aging properties that helps get rid of puffy eyes or dark circles, that bother her appearance.
- Apply one or two drops of sweet almond oil around the eyes to the suffering of puffy eyes or dark circles.
- Massage gently with your fingers and left overnight to allow the working kernel oil around the eyes.
- to obtain optimum results, you can add organic honey as an ingredient in applying around the eyes.
- wash your face with cold water the next day.
Note “ Use of oil of sweet almonds for dark circles should be performed every day until you win the desired results.
4. Good to exfoliate the skin
There are several external factors such as pollution, sweat, dirt and exposure to the sun that cause skin cells die as a result of your skin looks dull with time. If you found yourself stuck in this condition, you can use sweet almond oil to remove impurities and dead skin cells, making your skin glowing again.
- Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar and almond oil, use this mixture as a facial scrub rubbing evenly across your face.
- massage gently with fingers in a circular motion and let the scrub removes dead skin cells from the skin. out
- bring this process and shower before proceeding with bathroom.
- You can use another method, thus taking several grams of flour, a teaspoon of milk and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 04.05 Crush almonds and mix all the ingredients into a paste, apply the paste as a facial mask and massage gently for several minutes, leave for 30 minutes then rinse with clean water.
Note “ Both of the scrub and facial mask can penetrate deep into the pores of the skin to exfoliate the skin from head to toe.
5. It is good for dry skin
Dry skin raises different issues, but with the presence of sweet almond oil, dry skin is not a problem anymore, the high content of vitamin E almond, so it is like a lubricant and emollient suitable for dry skin.
- Apply several drops of sweet almond oil as a moisturizer on dry areas of the skin
- Do this routine before going to bed, leave overnight and rinse in the morning to get the skin supple.
6. It is good for Sunscreen
The ultraviolet rays from the sun are external factors that can damage the skin, leading to wrinkles, sunburn, aging skin and even skin cancer. Almond oil serves to protect the skin from UV A and UV B rays, which can act as SPF 5 for about 50 minutes. It also contains vitamin E, which makes the skin soft and supple as well repair the damage that might exist.
7. It is good for makeup remover
Almond oil is a type of oil that is not greasy and very light, thus can be used as a makeup remover ideal . When applied to the skin, this oil can open pores and sweep the makeup on the skin, resulting in a clean and healthy skin.
8. Cream for hand and foot
Your skin can absorb sweet almond oil easily, so that you can use a cream for hands and feet. In addition, sweet almond oil contains zinc, non-greasy properties and light, so it is effective to get rid of chapped skin on your body.
9. It is good for cocoa cream
Use sweet almond oil as lip balm to heal chapped lips and make your lips soft and supple.
- Mix several tablespoons each of almond oil and honey in the same amount.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Whenever you feel dry lips, simply apply the mixture to her lips.
10. To maintain healthy and strong nails
The high content of potassium and zinc from sweet almond oil has health benefits and strength of nails. Take a few drops of organic almond oil, applied daily spot with a gentle massage, makes them less prone to breakage and flaking.
11. Good Skin Acne Treatment
The impurities and the fat are the main causes of acne that lead to clogged pores of the skin. Sweet almond oil contains fatty acids dirt and sebum in the pores dissolves easily, thereby freeing acne skin. It also carries out repairs on damaged skin makes it shiny and healthy.
- Mix almond oil and honey in the same amount and poured into a small bowl.
- Apply all over the face and leave for 20 minutes, rinse with clean water and dry afterwards.
12. Remove Stretch Marks
In addition to the various benefits already mentioned, the sweet almond oil helps in tightening the skin when applied to the skin, as it also has emollient properties. Therefore, this oil is excellent for reducing stretch marks.
- Apply a few drops of almond oil in the area of stretch marks, gently massage in circular motions with your fingers for five minutes.
- do this process twice a day and after bathing.
13. Good Skin Treatment Tan
Due to frequent exposure to sunlight, tanning may not appear on your skin. Sweet almond oil can help eliminate this condition. Not only that, this oil fills the moisture in the skin as a result of sun exposure.
- Prepare honey powdered milk, almond oil and lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients in the same amount to form a paste.
- Apply the paste over your face and leave for 25 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water afterwards.
Additional Information about sweet almond oil
There is more information about this oil and is due to both when used as treatments for skin care for optimal results.
- pure almond oil has emollient properties that can give strength and rejuvenate the skin also softens the skin.
- To cover the entire face, use a few drops of almond oil. It is not greasy oils absorb into the skin more easily and leaves a small amount of residue.
- Do not forget to test the sensitivity of the skin before applying any type of oils. Just apply a little oil on the wrist and wait for any reaction that may occur within 24 hours.
Enjoy the benefits of oil sweet skin almond, and always use pure oil for these treatments almonds, avoid buying almond oil, which contains most of paraffin oil and a small amount almond oil most brands.
If there is a natural versatile product that can be used for life, the answer is almond oil.