The mere mention of the term “dengue” invariably shivers down the spine of people. There is nothing surprising about that! It is a very serious viral disease transmitted by a specific type of mosquito. In many cases, the condition may even be fatal.
But do not worry! Now let’s read about a simple and yet the most effective cure for the problem, papaya leaf! This article will explain to you as to how to use the papaya leaf juice for the treatment of dengue fever. Cure the disease is as simple as drinking this juice!
Why is the papaya leaf a remedy for Dengue?
that indeed is a very important question that must be answered! It is only then that you will be convinced of the effectiveness of papaya leaf in the battle against dengue.
papaya leaves come packaged with powerful enzymes such as papain and chymopapin, which significantly increase the platelet count. Apart from that, these sheets have several key vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, phosphorus, calcium and iron.
Papaya juice leaf by dengue fever
Now it will read about making juice papaya leaf to treat dengue fever. Here the most critical aspect is that only the raw leaf Papaya works as the remedy for the ailment. The following steps detail for you:
ingredients you need:
Raw stops papaya- 2
What to do
- Take 2 raw papaya leaves.
- Remove the stems and leaves fibrous parts of
- Now squeeze the juice from the leaves.
- directly consume the juice.
- repeat that for 2 other times in the day to feel the improvement.
Cure dengue paste papaya leaf
Like juice, pasta made from papaya leaves will help get rid of fever dengue also. Even in this case, you use only the raw leaves.
things you need:
- fresh raw leaves papaya- 3
- Fruit juice (your choice) – 2 tablespoons
things to do:
- Take 3 fresh raw papaya leaves.
- process in the blender to make a paste.
- Combine the pasta with 2 tablespoons of any fruit juice of your choice.
- Mix well.
- directly consume the mixture.
- repeat that 2 times a day for 7 days.
- You will receive a total exemption from dengue.
When talking about simple home remedies, nothing is more convincing than the real experiences of people. Here, you will read about two such experiences reported by a leading doctor in India.
- The son of a gentleman was hospitalized with dengue fever, where there was an alarming drop in the count of blood platelets. He fell to 15,000! Even blood transfusions (15 liters) were of no help and the child remained in serious condition
Finally, after being warned by friends, the boy’s father gave juice sheet of raw papaya to your child. Just within 24 hours platelet count increased to 135,000, to the amazement of medical staff! The child was found to have been cured and allowed to go home!
- A woman in her thirties developed dengue fever and was hospitalized. After 3 days, her condition worsened, and the platelet count was reduced to 28,000. Even his lungs was filled with water. Doctors said that the immune system of women has to defend himself.
A relative of the patient knew about the benefits of raw papaya leaf juice gave the lady. Within 24 hours, the platelet count rose and reduces fever. Juice treatment was continued for 3 days and was completely normal in a few days.
This clearly highlights the fact that the juice of the papaya leaf works excellently against dengue! This is not impressive?