Long hair, strong, voluminous and bright enhances your natural beauty by several folds. Here we bring you some of the best easy to follow home remedies using lemon for hair growth. Before that, let us know what really prevents natural hair growth? hair loss and dandruff are the two main culprits for thinning hair. style unhealthy lifestyle, stress, inadequate sleep, prolonged illness, hard water, hair products and chemical shampoos, excessive use of hair dryers, genes and certain medications are some of the other factors that cause excessive hair loss.
While hair products chemical based advertised promise free dandruff hair longer, but the harsh chemicals strip natural moisture content of your hair leaving them dry, frizzy, dull and brittle. Therefore, the change to natural resources is the safest and most economical for hair growth path.
Why lemon for hair growth?
Lemons are wonderful gift of nature with versatile uses and benefits. These amazing citrus are full of various nutrients such as vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and flavonoids making them ideal for healthy hair, skin and body. Here it is why this small size still amazing fruit can improve hair growth.
- Lemons are rich sources of vitamin C that help in making hair stronger and longer.
- Fresh lemon juice stimulates hair growth and strengthen the hair follicles.
- limonene, a compound found in lemon juice brightens the hair frizzy and dry.
- The anti-fungal property lemon juice and combat dandruff causing fungus also provides relief from other scalp infection.
- The acidic property of lemon clean gently accumulated dust, dead cells and other unwanted deposits of scalp and hair.
- In addition to promoting healthy hair growth, the refreshing smell of lemon leaves hair with fresh and good smell.
How to use lemon for hair growth?
1. Lemon Juice Hair Therapy
Applying lemon juice directly on the scalp and hair is one of the best remedies for clean scalp free of dandruff to stimulate healthy hair growth. Cut a ripe fresh juicy lemon into two pieces.
- Directly squeeze the juice of fresh lemon slice of lemon on the scalp and hair.
- scalp massage using lemon wedge squeezed by about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the juice to stand on the hair for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Follow the remedy once a week.
Note: The remedy can also be followed after massaging hair oil
2. Rinse Lemon juice
shampoo it clean dust, oil or other contaminants hair and scalp. But any trace of leftover shampoo after rinsing the hair can damage hair follicles. Lemon juice cleans the hair rinse thoroughly to ensure that no traces of shampoo are left behind.
- Juice Squeeze a fresh lemon ¼ bucket of water
- Water is also used as a last rinse hair after shampooing the hair
3. lemon oil, castor oil and olive oil
grow hair faster by mixing lemon oil with castor oil and oil olive. Essential fatty acids and vitamins in olive oil nourishes the hair from the root to the tree while castor oil helps develop longer, thicker and stronger hair.
- In a clean bowl mix 1 tablespoon of warm olive oil with ½ tablespoon of warm castor oil.
- Add the essential oil of lemon 3 drops pure to the bowl and mix well.
- When the oil is hot comfortable apply on the scalp and hair.
- Massage well for 5 to 10 minutes and leave the oil overnight.
- The next morning still therapy lemon juice hair to remove excess hair oil and finally wash the hair with a shampoo based soft herbs.
- Repeat the remedy, at least once a week.
. Note: This mixture of oil is suitable for dry, frizzy normal hair
4. Anti-Dandruff Blend – lemon oil, coconut oil and camphor
The antifungal property of these three oils makes a strong anti-dandruff mixture. The cooling effect of camphor provides relief from itching of the scalp.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil with 2 drops of lemon and camphor oil each.
- hair and scalp massage for 5 to 10 minutes with the oil and leave it overnight.
- The following morning wrap hair with a towel soaked in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Separate towel and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
5. Lemon juice and coconut water
The natural nutrients and minerals in fresh coconut water nourish hair.
- Mix ¼ cup fresh coconut water with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Apply the liquid on the scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture stand for 20 minutes.
- rinse your hair with clean water.
- Repeat the remedy once a week.
- can also mix a fresh coconut water with half a lemon juice and use it as a last rinse hair after shampooing.
6. Lemon and Aloe Vera
The anti-microbial, hydration and restoration of the property clean aloe vera scalp, locks in hair’s natural moisture and accelerates hair growth.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel from a broken leaf aloe or aloe vera gel pure packaged with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and hair.
- scalp massage for 5 minutes with the succulent part aloe leaf broken.
- Let the mixture sit on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes before washing.
- Alternatively you can replace the aloe vera gel with 3 tablespoons of aloe vera juice.
7. Lemon Juice, henna and yogurt Pack)
This package works as a hair conditioner and natural hair color as well. henna package keeps the scalp clean and protects against infection of the scalp.
- ½ cup natural henna powder add fresh lemon juice 1 yogurt and flat enough.
- Mix the ingredients to make a package of thick hair.
- Apply package hair and wrap a plastic cover around the hair.
- leave the package for at least 30 minutes.
- If you are interested in the color of your hair and then leave the package 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with clean water and follow with a mild shampoo.
Note :. For best results, use the hair pack after an oil massage
. Note: hair pack is recommended during the summer, because natural henna cools the scalp
8. Lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and egg
This protein moisturizing hair mask rich and profound works to make thicker and stronger.
- Beat 1 egg with olive oil oil and half lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Apply the mask on your hair and scalp.
- Allow the mask to dry before washing with clean water.
- repeat the process once a week.
9. lemon juice, curry leaves and coconut oil
This incredible cleans up the scalp, moisturizes the scalp and accelerates growth hair related. curry leaves are a great remedy for the beautiful thick hair.
- add two handful of fresh curry leaves, coconut oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice and half in a blender to mix well.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and hair.
- leave the pack of about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse hair with clean water.
Tips and precautions
- Always choose lemon juice freshly squeezed on the bottled version of the above solutions to obtain the full benefits of lemon
- lemon juice works best when used sparingly. Because of its acidic nature, excessive use of hair can actually leave brittle hair follicles.
- Avoid using lemon juice on the scalp with open wounds and cuts to avoid irritation.
- The property bleaching lemon tends to lighten hair. So if you try to keep dark hair then do not leave the lemon mixture on the hair for more than 10 minutes or prevent hair lemon remedy.
The above solutions with lemon ensure the best remarkable result when followed by the procedure mentioned with caution. The remedies in conjunction with a well balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercise all contribute to the full nutrition hair and body.