excessive dandruff can cause more acne, redness, allergies and sneezing. Although the current market offers several counter anti-dandruff products, it can be cured naturally with herbal treatment at home. Lemon has proven to be effective in fighting and reducing dandruff.
Is it good for dandruff lemon?
Here is why lemon is an effective home remedy for dandruff
- contains anti-fungal that fights dandruff-causing fungus properties.
- has vitamin C and citric acid that fights dandruff.
- moisturizes the scalp and shed dead skin cells.
- tackiness is eliminated in the scalp.
- The acidic property of lemon balances the pH level of the scalp.
- His healing property soothes irritation and reduces itching.
- containing antioxidants and essential vitamins votes to promote healthy scalp and hair.
- clean lemon rinse away soap to spare, shampoo or other chemical applied on it.
How to use lemon for dandruff:
Lemon is a readily available and inexpensive ingredient that removes dandruff naturally.
1. Lemon for dry scalp and dandruff
- Cut 1 ripe lemon in half and apply the juice directly onto the scalp.
- massage gently for a few minutes and let stand for another 5 -. 10 minutes
- rinse your hair with cold water.
- . Note: do a test first to make sure it does not irritate the skin
2. Lemon juice and coconut oil
Oil coconut has properties that cleans deep moisturizing dry scalp and dandruff. Both coconut oil and lemon contains antibacterial properties that fight dandruff causing fungi.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and massage the scalp.
- leave for 1 hour and then wrap your hair in a hot towel.
- leave for 20 minutes and wash with a mild shampoo.
- . Note: You can add grapefruit juice for effective results
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 cups of warm water.
- Apply this on the scalp for a few minutes at night time.
- wash the next morning.
- Mix the lemon zest and coconut oil in a clean glass jar.
- place this in the sunlight for about 10 days.
- Strain the oil and apply it on the scalp and massage gently.
- leave overnight and wash the next morning.
- Repeat the process regularly.
3. Lemon oil Hazel
Hazel oil moisturizes the scalp to prevent dryness and inflammation.
- Combine 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and witch hazel oil.
- slightly heating the mixture to indirect fire.
- Apply on the scalp and massage in circular motions.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat this regularly to get rid of dandruff.
4. Lemon with Fullers earth
Lemon with its acidic nature clean the scalp to remove dead cells and dirt particles leather. fuller’s earth absorbs excess fat and prevents scalp irritation.
- land, water and lemon juice completely mixed into a paste.
- Apply this on the scalp thoroughly.
- Leave for a few minutes to dry.
- Rinse with water and repeat once a week.
5. Lemon juice with curd and honey
curd moisturizes the scalp and hair and honey has anti properties – bacterial and anti -. Inflammatory
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey and 1 -. 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1/2 cup curd
- Apply this thoroughly on the hair.
- Leave for 30 to 40 minutes before washing with a mild shampoo
- sour curd mixture , lemon juice and honey and a little fire.
- Apply this on the scalp and wash it off after 20 -. 30 minutes with water and mild shampoo
- can apply lemon cream in your hair with lemon peel and rub gently with the inside of the lemon peel.
- Use this method. 2 – 3 times a week
6. Lemon juice with garlic powder
nder with his property antibiotic kills bacteria on the scalp.
- Mix 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply on the scalp and hair and massage gently.
- shampooing herbal and cold water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat regularly to reduce dander.
7. Lemon juice with ginger and olive oil
Ginger acts as an anti – fungal and anti – inflammatory. Olive oil strengthens and nourishes the scalp and hair. This process not only removes dandruff combination, but also prevents recurrence.
- Peel and blend a ginger root to get its juice.
- Mix equal amounts of ginger juice, fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix well and apply it on the scalp massaging gently.
- Wait about 30 – 45 minutes before washing with water
- Mix 1 teaspoon of juice fresh lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair.
- wrap a towel around it overnight and wash the next morning.
- repeat the same process regularly.
8. Lemon juice with castor oil and coconut oil
hot oil treatment with lemon juice is one of the best ways to treat dandruff and other problems scalp.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of castor oil and coconut oil in an indirect heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
- Comb your hair and apply this mixture of hot oil on the scalp.
- Massaging the scalp and hair gently with circular movements.
- Cover your hair with a hot, wet towel.
- wash after 20 -. 30 minutes
9. Lemon juice with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which kills the fungus that causes dandruff and also clears dead skin cells on the scalp to prevent dryness and itching.
- Mix 4 tablespoons cider vinegar 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Apply this all over the scalp with cotton wool.
- repeat this process regularly.
10. Lemon juice with fenugreek seeds
fenugreek seeds have natural emulsifying properties that moisturize and hydrate dry and itchy scalp.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and fenugreek seeds dry powder until a paste is formed.
- Apply to scalp and let it sit for about 20 -. 30 minutes
- wash with water.
- Apply regularly.
11. Lemon juice with tea powder
- Mix 2 tablespoons tea powder in 1/2 cup water in a saucepan .
- heat until it becomes a thick consistency.
- Keep the lid closed for a few minutes and strain the tea.
- Add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Apply on the scalp with a cotton ball when it is hot.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash the hair
12. Lemon juice with egg
egg contains protein and nutrients that nourish the scalp to prevent dryness, itching and inflammation.
- Whip an egg and add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- Stir well and apply this as a hair mask.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse your hair with water followed by mild shampoo
- Mix 1 egg white and lemon juice 1 medium size.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and washed with a mild shampoo.
- The use of lemon water as a final rinse.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon and an egg with 3 tablespoons of henna powder to make a thin paste.
- gently massage the scalp.
- wash after 15 -. 20 minutes
- follow this process regularly.
13. Lemon with orange peel
- Blend little lemon peel and orange slices dry.
- Apply this paste on the scalp thoroughly.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes and wash with water
- apply the regular conditioner as usual..
- Repeat regularly to get the desired results.
- can also mix powder orange peel and lemon juice to make a paste.
14. Rinse with lemon water
rinse A lemon is the best way to remove dandruff and prevent its recurrence.
- Combine 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice in 1 cup of water filled.
- Use this lemon water as a final rinse hair after shampooing it.
- For more effective results, use this lemon rinse after a hot oil treatment.
- can also boil 4 lemon peels in 4 cups of water for about 20 -. 25 minutes, let this mixture cool and use this to rinse your hair
- lemon rinse repeat this regularly.
15. Lemon with Neem
Neem leaves are loaded with anti – bacterial, anti – fungal and anti -. Inflammatory properties that work well to reduce the growth of dandruff
- Blend a few neem leaves to a fine paste.
- Add the juice of half lemon and mix well.
- spread around the scalp and wait 30 minutes.
- It is shampooed and water.
- Boil some neem leaves in 4 to 6 cups of water and strain the liquid
- . mix 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice on it and use this to rinse your hair after using the shampoo.
- Follow this process twice a week.
16. Lemon with sodium bicarbonate
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda to make a thin paste.
- Apply on the scalp thoroughly.
- Leave for a few minutes until the scalp feels itchy.
- wash your hair with apple cider vinegar as your conditioner.
- Regularize this process for fast results.
17. Lemon with hot oil therapy
The hot oil treatment is another effective way to treat dandruff. This therapy stimulates blood circulation and nourishes the scalp to prevent dryness, itching and flaking.
- 1/2 hot cup of any (oil castor oil / olive oil / coconut).
- Apply this oil on the scalp and massage.
- wrap your hair in a towel to hot steam and leave for an hour.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on the scalp and leave for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Wash with mild shampoo and water.
18. Lemon with Honey
Both honey and lemon acts as hair cleaning products.
- Mix 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 5 teaspoons of raw honey.
- Add water and mix well.
- apply this mixture on the hair and then rinsed with water.
19. Lemon with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has anti -bacterial properties and anti -. Fungi that clears dandruff
- Mix aloe vera and lemon juice freshly extracted.
- Apply this on the scalp.
- If pica, 1 tablespoon of yogurt or olive oil to this mixture apply.
- Leave on for about an hour and rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
- keep doing this process regularly.
20. Lemon juice with Sandalwood
- Combine sandalwood oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Apply this on the scalp and hair.
- gently massage and leave for an hour.
- Wash your hair and repeat the same process regularly.
21. Lemon with milk and pepper Black
- Combine 1/2 cup milk, 10 grams of black pepper powder and juice of 1 lemon.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp.
- Leave on for about an hour and rinse with water.
- regular follow this method.
22. Lemon juice with tomato
Tomato improves blood circulation and restricts dandruff.
- Mix 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice 1 cup tomato juice.
- Apply this on the scalp and hair.
- Leave for a few minutes and wash with water followed with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this regularly.
23. Lemon with sugar
- Add sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Shake well and apply this mixture on the scalp.
- expose their hair to the sun for about 5 -. 6 hours
- then washed with a mild shampoo.
- Mix equal amounts of fresh lemon juice, sugar and pure mustard oil.
- Apply this on the scalp.
- wash with warm water after 30 -. 45 minutes
- make this process regularly.
24. Lemon with coconut milk and yogurt
lemon kills bacteria that cause dandruff, while coconut oil and yogurt nourishes the leather haired. This combinatorial not only prevents dandruff but also improves hair growth process.
- Combine ½ cup fresh coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Stir well and apply all over the scalp and hair.
- cover your head with a shower cap and leave for about 30 – 45 Barrio
- wash with mild shampoo and water.
- Follow this process twice a week.
25. Lemon with cucumber
The use of shampoos with natural ingredients such as lemon and cucumber helps to cure the problem without any side effects.
- Peel 1 lemon and 1 cucumber.
- Blend in a food processor to make a fine paste.
- massage the scalp and rinse with water.
- Repeat regularly.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for best results.
- Always do a test before using these methods.
- Add some fresh juice of lemon to your shampoo to create an anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Do not go out in the sun after applying lemon on the scalp as it may bleach hair slightly.
- Make sure lemon juice it does not get in your eyes.
- Avoid using lemon juice with aloe vera in your hair frequently as it lightens the hair color.
- Rub lemon juice mixed with cosmetic vinegar into the scalp with cotton wool after massage with hot oil on the scalp and leave overnight.
- amla juice Mix in the lemon juice and apply it on the scalp. Rinse with water after 30 minutes. Or use mustard oil instead of amla juice.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Always try to use fresh lemon juice.
- lemon juice is diluted if you have sensitive skin.
- Lemon is acidic in nature, so that excessive use of lemon on the scalp and brittle hair can make hair.
- Be sure to consult your dermatologist or health care professional for advice if these methods do not help.
Apart from these following remedies, be sure to drink plenty of water and having a balanced diet, etc.
Have you tried the above home remedies to get rid of dandruff? Feel free to share your experience with us free.
uses of lemon seeds | uses of lemon in kannada | Health benefit of lemon seed | www lemontamiltipes | soda and lemon juice tamik vilakkam | medicinal uses of lemon seeds | Lemontamiltips | can u apply xango on vagina | lemon seed benefit | wait lass tips | uses of lemon seed in tamil | uses of lemon in kannada language | is lemon juice good for ulcers in tamil | usefulness of lemon seeds | Kanada beauty tips | lemon disadvantages in tamil | lemon payankal in tamil | benefit of lemon in kannada |