Nausea It is an unpleasant sensation in the upper stomach that often makes you feel like you need to vomit. It is a vague symptom of a lot of different diseases, morning sickness, headaches, dehydration, stomach pain, dizziness, food poisoning , certain medications, over food, chemotherapy and morning sickness.
nausea is usually a sign that something is wrong in the body. it may be a natural reaction caused by bad habits food or food that the body wants to get rid of it. Some of the accompanying symptoms include dizziness, vomiting, sweating, feeling very warm, etc.
you can be easily treated with simple home remedies nausea and honey is one of the best. it is a natural sweetener that is enriched with many essential nutrients, pure glucose and levulose helps proper digestion.
honey is good for nausea?
- Honey has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties and other enzymes that produce small amounts of hydrogen peroxide which in turn releases of indigestion.
- contains the enzymes diastase, invertase, catalase, peroxidase, glucose oxidase, acid phosphatase and inulase that aid in proper digestion and assimilation.
- contains potassium which facilitates nausea and coats the esophagus and stomach lining to neutralize the acids.
- Regular consumption of honey will tone your stomach muscles and aid in proper digestion. It also stabilizes the content of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
How to use honey for nausea:
Method – 1: (Honey)
- Consume 1 teaspoon of raw, organic honey.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day
- can also use manuka honey rather than normal honey.. Add 1 teaspoon active Manuka honey on a piece of bread. Best before each meal and 20 minutes before bedtime.
- Or add 1 tablespoon of honey in 1 cup of warm water and consume this daily.
Method – 2: (honey with ginger)
Ginger is considered one of the best remedies for treating nausea (especially during pregnancy or after chemotherapy) because it neutralizes stomach acid and relieves stomach irritation.
Process – 1: (honey with ginger juice)
- Mix 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice and honey.
- Stir well and consume whenever necessary.
- Or add 7 to 10 drops of ginger juice oil in 1 teaspoon honey and eat this in the morning on an empty stomach
process – 2:. ( honey with grated ginger)
- Mix 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger and honey and consume.
- If this mixture is very strong, sucking the juice and spit out the fiber remaining.
- Regular consumption helps prevent nausea.
Process – 3: (honey with ground ginger)
Use ginger powder if fresh ginger is not available.
- Mix 1 tablespoon ginger powder 2 -. 3 teaspoons of raw honey
- Consume directly or apply this mixture on toast.
- Include this mixture in your daily diet.
Process – 4: (Honey ginger tea)
- Mix 1/4 cup sliced ginger root in 6 cups water and place in the oven.
- Boil the mixture before covering.
- Allow to simmer for about 20 minutes and then add 2 tablespoons of honey.
- stir well and drink.
- can also add honey in other teas like mint tea, fennel tea, rosemary tea, etc.
Method – 3: (honey with lemon juice)
Inhalation the smell of lemon will reduce the feeling of nausea. Citric acid and vitamin C neutralizes stomach acids to treat nausea.
- Mix 1 teaspoon fresh lemon and organic honey.
- Consume after inhaling the smell of lemon.
- Or add honey -. Lemon mixture in 1 cup of water and drink
- Or add 2 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon of juice in each of lemon juice and ginger (or mint) and consume. Or add this to 8 ounces of warm water and drink.
- consume regularly.
Method – 4: (Honey ayurvedic herbal powder Mix)
This Ayurvedic herbal remedy nausea is very effective. Be sure to take equal amounts of all these ingredients for quick relief.
- Mix 1 tablespoon Indian gooseberry powder, cumin seeds powder, clove powder, black pepper and sugar crystals Powdered.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this mixture of 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Consume when necessary.
Method – 5: (juice herbal honey)
This is another Ayurvedic treatment of nausea remedy. In this process, ginger, lemon, mint and honey prevents recurrent nausea.
- Finely crush a piece of 1 inch ginger root fresh and 10 to 15 mint leaves to make a paste
- Press this paste on the sieve to extract the juice..
- Mix in 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and raw honey.
- Consume twice a day.
Method – 6: (Honey with apple cider vinegar)
Apple cider vinegar balances the body’s pH levels.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cider vinegar raw apple and organic honey in 1 cup water.
- Drink the solution twice a day.
- can also use manuka honey rather than normal honey.
Method – 7: (Honey and cinnamon)
Cinnamon has catechins that relieve nausea. It has soothing properties that cure stomach irritation and treats nausea caused by indigestion, stomach or acid reflux problems.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder or cinnamon stick 1 cup water.
- Let it boil for about 10 – 15 minutes and strain before adding a tablespoon of honey
- Drink slowly.
- Or add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of organic honey in 1 cup of warm water. Shake well and drink it three times a day.
- Alternately, add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 1 teaspoon honey and consume.
- drink regularly, however pregnant or nursing women should not drink this.
Method – 8: (Honey clove)
and relaxing aromatic nail has properties that reduce nausea and symptoms. It works well to treat morning sickness. Both honey and cloves have antibacterial properties.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of clove powder in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Let stand for about 5 to 8 minutes, strain and add 1 teaspoon of honey
- drink regularly..
- can also dry roast and a tooth powder them. Add 1 teaspoon of honey to make a paste and licking this mixture slowly.
Method – 9: (Honey with curry leaves)
This combination is an effective treatment for morning sickness. Soothes the intestinal tract and thus avoids abdominal contractions cause nausea.
- Extract the juice of 15 -. 20 crushed leaves in a sieve
- Add 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of organic honey.
- stir well and drink this mixture.
- For best results, follow this process for 2 -. 3 times a day
Method – 10: (honey with onion juice)
Both honey and onions have antibacterial properties that kill bacteria and other microbes in the stomach.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey 2 -. 3 teaspoons of onion juice and consume
- Or mix 1 teaspoon onion and ginger juice with raw honey and drink.
- Regularize this consumption.
Method – 11: (Honey rice water)
Rice water alleviates nausea caused by gastritis. Having this drink immediately when you are suffering from nausea.
- Place rice in 1 cup water and boil for 10 -. 15 minutes and then strain
- Add honey to the water and stir well.
- drinking this water regularly.
Method – 12: (honey with cumin seeds)
cumin seeds improves digestion and honey soothes the stomach lining.
- Crush 1 teaspoon cumin seeds into a fine powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Consuming this mixture three times daily.
- avoid eating more than 6 times a day.
Method – 13: (honey with mint and lemon balm)
This combinational process relieves stomach upset and nausea clears, but be sure to take small doses of this mixture frequently.
- Mix 2 cups raw honey, 1/2 cup each of dried lemon balm and dried mint in a saucepan.
- Mix low temperature to melt the honey.
- Cool 2 -. 3 hours
- strain the mixture through a strainer into a glass jar and puree of herbs with a spoon honey to help pass.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of this mixture or added to teas, toast or any food.
- Keep doing this regularly.
Method – 14: (Honey Liquefied)
banana and honey contains potassium, coconut water has electrolytes that prevent dehydration, almonds have proteins that promote balance in levels blood sugar and oatmeal has nutrients that neutralize the acidity in the body to avoid feeling nauseous.
- Picar frozen banana into small pieces and place in a blender.
- Add 1/2 cup each of cooked coconut water, 1 oatmeal -. 2 tablespoons almond butter, peeled inch ginger root 1 and a pinch of sea salt
- mixed thoroughly and add 2 tablespoons of raw honey.
- Drink this shake slowly.
- follow this process regularly.
Method – 15: (Honey with cardamom)
Cardamom aids digestion and cure nausea.
- Bake 1 gram of cardamom in an iron plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey and stir.
- consume daily.
Method – 16: (honey with orange juice)
- 25 grams of orange juice are added in 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
- mix well and consume this mixture 4 times a day on daily basis.
Tips and Precautions:
Here are some tips and precautions to help achieve quick and effective results.
- Use only raw honey that is unprocessed, organic and unpasteurized.
- can also add honey in Granada juice and consume this drink.
- Eating raw honey can cause food poisoning in some people, as it is a potential source of botulism spores.
- avoid giving honey to babies under 1 year.
- Make sure you know the pollen content in honey.
- grayanotoxins chemicals are found in honey made of different kinds of flowers, which can cause a toxic reaction to his nervous system. They can prevent nerve cells function properly, you obtain control over the brain and body and could lead to heart problems. Therefore, be sure to check that honey is good and that organic farms produced in adequate.
- Be sure to consult your doctor for immediate treatment, if he found no relief.
- Apart from these methods of honey, stay hydrated, lead a stress free life and healthy, avoid over eating, follows the lifestyle and proper diet and do yoga or meditation.
This is all about honey for nausea. Let me know what remedy works well for treating nausea. Share your experience with us.
Image – Mebo Flickr