dandruff, which is a common scalp disorder, affects millions of people around the world. This scalp condition is caused by the fungus known as Malassezia. The person who suffers from this problem itchy scalp, dark and white scales is put on the hair. Dandruff is neither contagious nor dangerous, but it certainly makes you uncomfortable when moving in social circles.
In this case, an effective ingredient that comes to your rescue is coconut oil. Loaded with many benefits for both the scalp and hair, the use of coconut oil can treat dandruff problem very well.
How coconut oil is used to treat dandruff
Since ancient times, coconut oil has been used to treat various types of hair and scalp problems, including dandruff. What are the properties of coconut oil, which makes it so powerful in treating dandruff problem? We’ll see.
Antifungal -. Coconut oil is antifungal in nature, so that your application can address the problem of dandruff by killing the fungus that causes dandruff
A great moisturizer – coconut oil it works as a good moisturizer. Use moisturizes the scalp, eliminating dryness. The hairy dry leather is one of the main causes of dandruff.
A good conditioner – In addition to the hydration of the scalp which also functions as a good conditioner, therefore makes the hair and smooth scalp, which in turn keeps dandruff at bay
easily penetrates the scalp – Coconut oil contains lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric (fatty acids medium chain), which help to penetrate deep into the hair and scalp. It helps coconut oil to kill the fungus that causes dandruff and check the repetition of the same.
maintains healthy hair and scalp – scalp healthy fights well with the fungus that causes dandruff while repeating the same stops. Coconut oil with its various nutritional properties keeps both the scalp and healthy hair. Besides also it gives a good aroma to the hair and scalp.
healthy scalp – Your skin healing properties offer a calming effect on the scalp irritation and itching that occurs due to dandruff and scratching of the scalp
which contains many nutritional properties of coconut oil is considered a good food for both the scalp and scalp.
Using coconut oil for dandruff
There are several ways you can use coconut oil to treat dandruff. It can be prepared various home remedies by using coconut oil along with other ingredients to treat this condition well scalp.
1. Direct application of coconut oil
This is one of the easiest and effective remedies that can be used to get rid of dandruff. It is an easy yet effective for treating dandruff time.
- The warm coconut oil – 2 tablespoons or as hair length
- Hot water – as the requirement
- A shower
- Take 1 tablespoon of warm coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Apply coconut oil on the scalp with the help of fingers. Also, apply oil on the hair from root to end.
- massage your hair and scalp with coconut oil for at least 5 minutes.
- Leave a shower cap on your hair and leave it overnight.
- The next to clean your hair with regular shampoo morning.
- Follow this remedy regularly if you are facing this problem of dandruff continuously.
. Note: prefer to use organic coconut oil for the preparation of remedies for dandruff, as it contains a good amount of antifungal and antimicrobial properties
2. The coconut oil and oregano oil Combination
as coconut oil, oregano oil is antifungal and antibacterial in nature. So its use can kill the fungus that causes dandruff and check the further growth of the same.
- oregano essential oil – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut oil – 5 tsp
- A shower
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano oil and 5 teaspoons of coconut oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- oil Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair, starting from the root to the end.
- massage the scalp for 5 to 10 minutes.
- cleanses hair and scalp with regular shampoo.
- Follow this remedy two to three times a week to treat dandruff correctly.
Note: Be careful while using oregano oil on the scalp, as it is very strong and can burn the leather scalp if applied directly. Always mix oregano oil with coconut oil and do a patch test on the skin before applying it to the scalp.
3. Coconut oil and lemon juice
You can increase the effectiveness of coconut oil to treat dandruff by the addition of lemon juice to it. The acid content of lemon juice balances the pH level of the scalp is very good, so fends dandruff. The citric acid in combat fungi that cause dandruff.
- Coconut Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- Heat 2 tablespoons each of coconut oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply this lemon juice mixed with oil on the scalp and hair.
- massage the scalp for 10 minutes and leave the oil on the hair for 20 minutes.
- Clean hair with a mild shampoo.
- The use of this remedy 3-4 times a week will help get rid of dandruff completely.
4. Camphor oil and coconut oil for dandruff
The use of camphor can give you relief from the itching sensation and irritation of the skin caused by dandruff.
- Coconut Oil – ½ cup
- Camphor – 1 teaspoon
- an airtight container
- in an airtight container take camphor oil and coconut oil and store it.
- For the treatment of dandruff, take this coconut oil camphor mixed in hand and apply it on the hair and scalp before going to bed.
- massage of this oil was mixed for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy for at least 2 weeks every night to get rid of dandruff.
- If your dandruff is controlled, then this can be applied in all alternative mixed oil nights.
5. Coconut oil, honey, olive oil and yogurt Scrub
containing various therapeutic properties, the use of honey can treat the problem of dandruff, so and its related symptoms. The healing properties of honey soothe the irritated scalp, which is caused due to dandruff. It also has wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties, which can treat inflamed scalp. And most important it is that honey is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature, product use so kills the fungus that causes the bacteria.
The application of olive oil on the scalp eliminates the dryness of the scalp, which causes dandruff. It also moisturizes the skin well, thus reducing the problem of dandruff considerably.
Like honey, yogurt is also antibacterial in nature, so its use can help get rid of dandruff. It also controls dandruff problem by cleaning and tightening the pores of the scalp.
- Coconut Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt – 3 tablespoons
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a paste of medium consistency .
- Apply the paste on the scalp and hair with the help of reach.
- Massage the hair for 10 minutes to open the pores of the scalp and promote blood circulation to the scalp.
- Leave the paste on the hair for 40 to 45 minutes.
- rinse your hair with a mild shampoo to properly clean (you can wash your hair twice if your hair were not cleaned in the first cleaning process).
- leave hair dry naturally.
- Take 4 to 5 drops of coconut oil in the palm of your hand and rub palms to coconut oil will become hot.
- Now apply the oil on the scalp and hair.
- Repeat this process to cover the entire scalp.
- Use this remedy once in a week to get the desired results against dandruff.
6. Coconut oil and rosemary oil
Apart from being used as an herb in the kitchen, rosemary can be used to treat dandruff. Romero, who belongs to the mint family, has antifungal properties to kill the fungus that causes dandruff and to control the further spread of this condition. This oil also promotes healthy skin healing scalp. Rosmarinic acid in rosemary has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which treats dandruff and soothes inflamed skin of the scalp.
- rosemary oil – 2 tablespoons
- Coconut Oil – 10 to 15 drops
- Mix rosemary and coconut oil.
- oil Apply this mixture on the scalp.
- Leave this oil on hair and scalp for a few minutes, then clean it using a mild shampoo.
- use this resource on alternate days to get rid of dandruff.
7. lavender essential oil with coconut oil for dandruff
lavender essential oil contains anti-fungal properties, which makes it effective enough to address the problem dandruff. It is also anti-inflammatory in nature, which provides a calming effect on inflamed scalp.
- Coconut Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Lavender oil – from 20 to 22 drops
- a shower
- Mix lavender essential oil with coconut oil.
- hot this mixed and apply on the scalp and hair with the help of finger oil.
- massage of this oil on the scalp for 10 minutes.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- left on the hair for 30 minutes.
- Now, rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy at least twice a week to end dandruff problem.
8. Coco, lavender, rosemary, tea tree and patchouli oil with raw apple cider vinegar
already know the dandruff-fighting properties of coconut oil, lavender and rosemary. However, we need to know how the patchouli oil, tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar dandruff treatment.
Patchouli oil is an antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial in nature. It works well for oily hair with dandruff.
Apple cider vinegar balances the pH level of the scalp skin, therefore use checks further growth of the fungus. Apart from that, it also eliminates the greasiness of hair.
tea tree oil containing terpinene-4-ol, which is capable enough to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses. So its use can effectively address the problem of dandruff is mainly caused by a fungus.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 cup
- Romero springs – three to four
- Rosemary essential oil – 6 drops
- oil tea tree – 6 drops
- patchouli essential oil – 5 drops
- Raw apple cider vinegar – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- strip the leaves from the springs of rosemary.
- Take extra virgin coconut oil and rosemary leaves in a water bath and let them infuse over low heat for 1 to 2 hours.
- strain of this oil infusion and poured into a glass jar.
- is left for 5 minutes to become cold.
- Add all other essential oils to it and stirred to mix properly oils.
- oil massage the roots of your hair with your fingers.
- Leave a shower cap on your hair and leave for 40 to 50 minutes.
- rinse your hair properly with water first and then use your regular shampoo and conditioner to your hair.
- dilute the apple cider vinegar in 1 cup water and pour it into the scalp.
- Give a good massage hair for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeating this process when you have dandruff problems will definitely give you the desired results.
Follow the tips listed below along with natural remedies that are prepared using coconut oil to make remedies work best to treat and successfully prevent dandruff.
- refrain from washing your hair too much; otherwise the leather dry scalp worsen the problem of dandruff.
- After washing your hair, brush very well so that the natural oil that occurs on the scalp will be distributed evenly throughout the scalp, which in turn control the dry scalp and dandruff .
- limit the use of hair products, which can dry the skin of the scalp and cause dandruff too.
- Avoid stress as stress often causes dandruff.
- Follow a healthy for your hair and scalp, get all the necessary nutrients diet. Eat foods rich in zinc, such as seeds of spinach, squash and pumpkin, nuts, legumes, mushrooms, etc. Also eat vitamins B 6 enriched foods, such as fish, turkey, chicken, prunes, banana, avocado, etc., which are important for healthy hair and scalp.
If after using all these remedies coconut oil for dandruff, the situation does not improve, and consult a doctor to find the underlying causes of it to treat the condition properly.
No more thinking again while wearing a black dress! Everything is now in your hands. So grab a bottle of coconut oil and other ingredients and say goodbye to dandruff problems forever.