Candida is a common type of fungus that lives on the skin, especially in areas such as the mouth, intestinal tract, throat and genitals. When this yeast begins to multiply abnormally, this is when it can lead to a yeast infection.
Vaginitis is fungal infection in the vagina that causes redness and itching in the vagina and the outside inner thigh area. Certain conditions can trigger infections, such as illness, stress, upset stomach and use of certain medications, etc.
Although most women use over the counter medications for the treatment of candidiasis, there are many natural home remedies that relieve yeast infection and its symptoms. Sodium bicarbonate is one of thenatural treatment.
is baking soda is good for yeast infection?
- is alkaline in nature and thus changes the acidic nature of the vagina temporarily increased alkaline wherein the Candida can not survive.
- balances the body’s pH levels.
- functions as a counter -. Fungal agent which dehydrates and kills the fungus or yeast
- Baking soda and water content of the fungus sucks enzymes and leaves the dried microorganism.
- Sodium bicarbonate discourages the highest growth of microorganisms and helps to keep the skin clean and dry.
How to use sodium bicarbonate yeast infection:
baking soda can be used alone and in combination with other natural ingredients that reduce yeast infection.
1. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate alters the acidic environment when applied and this method is very effective in the treatment of yeast infection yeast infection oral / oral candidiasis.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water until dissolved.
- Drink this mixture twice a day on an empty stomach.
- keep drinking this water for 2 weeks and then rest for 2 weeks.
- If you do not receive any relief after 2 weeks then you have to repeat the same process.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and enough water to make a paste.
- Apply on the infected skin and leave for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat daily.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 250 ml of water until dissolved.
- soak a cotton ball in this solution and apply to the affected areas.
- . Note: You can use this water to wash the affected area to reduce redness, inflammation and irritation
2. Sodium Bicarbonate Bath
A bath of sodium bicarbonate also releases the external itching and other symptoms.
- Add 1/2 – 1 cup of baking soda in the tub with warm water
- Stir well and soak for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Be sure to dry the skin with a clean cloth after.
- This process is also effective in the treatment of yeast infection in pregnant women.
- For the most effective relief, add baking soda in a salt bath.
- Repeat twice a week.
3. baking soda with hydrogen peroxide
This process is very useful in the treatment of oral yeast infection.
- Mixing hydrogen peroxide (3%) in 2 tablespoons of baking soda to make a paste.
- Use this as an antifungal toothpaste to brush your teeth.
- Or you can brush your teeth with baking soda and sea salt.
4. baking soda with tea tree oil bath
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil and 1 cup of baking soda in a sitz bath shallow.
- run hot water over it and stir well.
- sit on it for a few minutes before washing with water.
- Or you can go for a detox bath using sodium Epsom salt bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide.
- or just add 1 cup of cornstarch and 1/2 cup of baking soda to your warm bath and soak for a few minutes.
- Mix 1 tablespoon baking soda with 4 drops of tea tree oil and enough clean water to make a thick paste fine.
- Apply this paste on the infected areas and leave for 5 minutes.
- rinse with water.
- Repeat once a day.
5. baking soda with lemon juice
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Mix this paste in 1 cup of water and drink.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, consume one to two teaspoons of coconut oil
- follow this process regularly.
6. Shower sodium bicarbonate
sodium bicarbonate shower helps to remove yeast cells.
- Mix 2 tablespoons baking soda in 4 cups of hot water.
- mix well and use this mixture as a shower to clean the vaginal area.
- Or you can fill baking soda in an empty gelatin capsule and insert it in a buffer is placed in the vagina.
- Ensure that both sodium bicarbonate douches Treatments are performed continuously twice a week for 2 weeks.
7. Baking soda as a tooth powder
- After eating, brushing teeth with baking soda.
- mouth prepared from a mixture of 1/2 cup warm water and 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide.
- replace your toothbrush once he recovers to prevent infection in the future.
8. baking soda with maple syrup
- Add 5 tablespoons organic maple syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
- sprinkle 1 teaspoon of baking soda in it until it becomes sticky.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool.
- Coma this mixture three times a day for 2 weeks and then twice a day for 4 weeks.
9. baking soda and apple cider vinegar Shower
regulates the pH of the vagina and prevents the growth of yeast fungus.
- First, douching with a mixture of vinegar apple cider and warm water.
- let it sit for about 5 -. 7 minutes, then shower with baking soda and water
- Dry the appropriate area and wear underwear and loose clothing.
- Or you can also use a sodium bicarbonate buffer soaked in vaginal yeast infected area.
10. baking soda with Epsom salt
This process is very useful in the treatment of diaper rash in babies yeast.
- Mix 1 -. 2 tablespoons baking soda and 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt in a hot bath
- Stir well and gently bathe the baby.
- You can also use colloidal oatmeal instead of Epsom salt in this process.
11. baking soda for yeast infection Child
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 1 cup of water.
- mix well and use this mixture to clean the child’s buttocks.
- Dries skin and then wear loose clothing.
- Or add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to warm bath water and soak the affected child in that area.
- Or mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with enough water and dab on the cheeks, gums and tongue if your child has oral candidiasis.
- or you can also apply this mixture of baking soda in the nipples, if you are breastfeeding.
- Repeat the same process regularly.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions when using sodium bicarbonate as a treatment for yeast infection for safe and quick relief from yeast infection.
- Sodium bicarbonate can increase vaginal pH levels and causes yeast to grow happier and more. Therefore, do not use this very often.
- Always remember that the skin (especially the genitals) after using either baking soda baths dry.
- If you are on a sodium restricted diet, then these methods of baking soda do not apply.
- Pregnant women and people with heart problems and high blood pressure should consult their doctor before using these remedies sodium bicarbonate.
- People who take drugs or drink alcohol should not use these detox baths.
- If the infected area becomes red and irritated after application of sodium bicarbonate, then interrupt the process.
- Keep the infected area clean and dry yeast to prevent the spread of infection area.
- remember not to use any chemicals concentrated solution or in sensitive areas of the body such as private parties.
- Wash clothing separately infected person to prevent the infection from spreading.
- drink plenty of water to flush toxins from the body.
- You can also use an enema sodium bicarbonate by adding 2 teaspoons of baking soda in 2 liters of water and let it warm up to 103F. Use this mixture along with table salt or sea salt to get rid of the infection.
- If you did not find any relief from this fungal infection after trying these methods of baking soda, then consult your doctor for diagnosis and prompt treatment.
Apart from the use of these methods of baking soda, avoid using internal tight and dirty clothes, reduce the use of deodorants or tampons based perfume, birth control pills, try to reduce your diabetic level, etc.
Please share your experience with us free.