Although we use baking soda for industrial and domestic purposes, many are unaware of the fact that sodium bicarbonate is used in the treatment of gastric problems. Sodium bicarbonate is also known as sodium bicarbonate and comes in white crystalline form. This is a systemic antacid alkaline urine. baking soda clean body cavities. You pour the baking soda is used as a remedy for upset stomach.
Upset stomach is also known as dyspepsia or indigestion. The person with stomach pain experience pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen. Indigestion occurs as a result of over eating, GERD, eat food faster, because some medications, blocks the intestine or due to stress. The regular appearance of indigestion can lead to stomach cancer, heartburn and nausea.
How baking soda helps with stomach upset?
Our stomach produces a mild acid that helps in digesting the food we eat. During the production of stomach acid leads to burning sensation and pain in the stomach. Baking soda is alkaline nature helps neutralize the acids in the stomach. Here are the properties of baking soda, which makes it an effective cure for upset stomach.
- Sodium bicarbonate has cleansing properties that helps cleanse the body by removing toxic substances from the body
- The stomach contains hydrochloric acid, which helps in digestion Natural food. Overeating or quick result of overeating in the production of this acid. Baking soda helps break down fats in food and helps in easy digestion.
- acts as an antacid and helps maintain the pH balance of the body and ensure the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Pain during upset stomach is mainly due to increased acidity. Baking soda has a pH of 8.4 and the acid is neutralized and relieves pain.
- Drinking water with baking soda dissolved in it helps in reducing the production of formation gas and bloating in the stomach and thus reduce burping.
How to use baking soda for upset stomach?
Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda is a natural antacid that can be used in different ways to treat upset stomach. If you have digestion problems or if you are suffering from heartburn, the methods listed below.
Baking soda and water for upset stomach
Sodium bicarbonate dissolves easily in water and the intestine can easily absorb and use it to neutralize the acidity. When baking soda mixed with water, which helps in carbonation and reduces bloating by belching.
Diluted sodium bicarbonate for upset stomach
- Take 1/2 cup water and dissolve 1 teaspoon of baking soda in it
- Stir well until the baking soda dissolved in it properly.
- drink this solution every four hours or according to the severity of the problem
- This solution gives relief from bloating, stomach acid and nausea
- People with high blood pressure or a restricted sodium diet should avoid this remedy. This remedy may cause an increase in blood pressure in people.
hot water and baking soda for upset stomach
- Take a glass of warm water and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda in it
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to the water and mix well until the baking soda
- Drink this solution for quick relief of upset stomach and heartburn
- repeat the process after 3-4 hours if the problem of baking soda and vinegar for upset stomach
- Take half a glass of water and mix in ½ teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- to this mixture, add 1 teaspoon vinegar. You can use vinegar apple cider or plain vinegar
- This mixture begins to bubble and when the bubbles settle down, drink the mixture
- If the solution is not boiling, add a little more of baking soda and vinegar
- vinegar and baking soda in the mixture reduces acidity and gives effective relief of pain and discomfort caused by indigestion.
- If not relieved in 15 minutes, repeat the remedy again
lemon and baking soda for upset stomach
- Take 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add ½ teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon of honey with lemon juice
- this mixture foaming starts and drink this mixture while still foaming
- This mixture will help remove gases trapped in the stomach by the carbonation process
- This will aid in digestion and elimination of stomachache
mint and sodium bicarbonate for upset stomach
- Making a decoction by boiling 1 cup of mint in water
- Add 1 teaspoon of sodium decoction bicarbonate when the decoction is still hot
- mix well to dissolve the powder soda and drink the mixture immediately
- you can also add lemon juice to the mixture if you prefer
- is that symptoms of indigestion are reducing within 15 minutes of consuming the decoction.
apple cider vinegar and baking soda for upset stomach
- Take 2 tablespoons cider vinegar apple and ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Mix these in 1 cup water. Make sure you are mixing in a large pitcher as this mixture will produce bubbles.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the jar slowly to prevent excessive bubbling.
- drink this mixture right away to get rid of a stomach ache, nausea, heartburn and GERD
- To remove the bitter taste of the mixture, you can eat or sucking orange sections
- Repeat the remedy until you get relief from upset stomach
sodium bicarbonate for stomach pain
upset stomach and cause acid reflux discomfort and pain in the upper abdomen. Sodium bicarbonate reduces stomach pain neutralize excess stomach acid. It can be used dissolved sodium bicarbonate in water at a different concentration to eliminate the problem.
Sodium bicarbonate at low concentration for stomach pain
If the pain is mild stomach can use this remedy. This remedy can not be given to children. The dose should not be more than 5 teaspoons baking soda per day.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda and dissolve in a glass of cold water
- Mix well and consume the solution to cure stomach pain
- this remedy can be used to treat heartburn and indigestion caused by stomach acid.
Sodium bicarbonate in a higher concentration for stomachache
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and mixed in a glass of water
- Drink this solution to cure stomach pain and gas faster
- Use this resource whenever you are suffering from stomach pains caused by indigestion and heartburn.
Sodium Bicarbonate for sour stomach
heartburn or indigestion can be treated effectively using sodium bicarbonate. Try the following:
method to get rid of sour stomach
- Take a glass of water
- Mix in 1 teaspoon baking soda, honey and apple cider vinegar
- drink this mixture twice a day until complete relief of indigestion
the appropriate dose of sodium bicarbonate for upset stomach
is necessary for the correct dose of sodium bicarbonate is taken to treat stomach pain
- adult dose adults can take half a teaspoon of baking soda for every 3-4 hours
- dose for children- children older than 6 years can take a quarter to half a teaspoon of baking soda
- remedies baking soda are not recommended for children under 6 years old
important to follow while using sodium bicarbonate as a cure for stomach upset
follow the advice given below for complete healing of stomach upset
- consult a doctor before taking baking soda as a cure, if you are on a restricted sodium diet.
- Sodium bicarbonate may interact with certain prescription drugs and therefore consult your doctor about taking the correct dose
- People with congestive heart problems, kidney damage, impaired absorption calcium and liver cirrhosis should avoid taking this remedy for stomach problems
- breastfeeding women and pregnant women should avoid these remedies or consult a doctor before using.
- While taking the remedy make sure the baking soda is completely dissolved
- Always keep some fresh baking at home to prevent problems related to the stomach
- Repeat the remedy that is appropriate for their problems whenever you are in need.
- should follow a healthy diet and regular exercise to prevent health problems
- do not eat your food very fast and avoid oily and fatty and spicy foods to avoid stomach upset.
- test the different proposed remedies and select the one that gives faster relief, and providing a calming effect on the stomach.