Rashes are accompanied by small bumps or other skin changes (as in the color, texture or appearance) that causes red, irritated and itchy skin. These eruptions can occur anywhere on the skin and the power distributed to a large area of the skin.
Generally, skin rash appears due to many reasons such as allergies, psoriasis, acne, insect bites, excessive sweating, eczema, dust mites or get contact with certain poisonous plants, or the use of soaps shampoos, detergents or cosmetics That does not ‘t skin type.
Rashes can be a symptom of certain microbial infections and the use of natural remedies provide relief eruptions without damaging your skin as on counter creams or medications. But remember to consult your doctor, if you do not get any relief from the rash or skin grows for immediate diagnosis and treatment.
Here in this article, we will know all about how to cure certain skin rashes such as poison ivy, eczema, chicken pox, insect bites, ringworm, urticaria, herpes zoster and bites spider using sodium bicarbonate.
Sodium Bicarbonate for skin rash:
skin rashes are the skin outbreaks caused due to any underlying medical conditions or allergies or get contact with an irritating substance .
Sodium bicarbonate balances the pH level of the skin to relieve itching. It also has an anti-inflammatory property that provides relief from redness, irritation and discomfort caused by skin rashes. the eruption is also dried to get faster relief.
- This process relieves itching and discomfort associated with skin rashes.
- Add 1 part baking soda to 3 parts water in a bowl.
- stir well to make it a fine paste and apply it on the rash affected areas of the skin.
- let it sit for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly to remove them.
- keep doing the same process regularly for a few days to get rid of the eruptions.
- This process is also used for the treatment of sodium bicarbonate for hives and sodium bicarbonate for shingles.
- Or mix equal amounts of baking soda and water to make a thin paste. Apply to the affected area.
- Alternatively the mixture of baking soda with enough coconut oil to make a paste and apply this in the eruptions. Rinse after 5-7 minutes and repeat the same for once or twice daily. Or use vitamin E oil instead of coconut oil.
Sodium Bicarbonate for heat rash
Heat rash or rash sun or prickly heat is generally caused due to blockage of the sweat glands and the trapped sweat along with bacteria. As the sweat freezes in the pores and blood coming out, therefore it creates rashes or blisters. This problem most frequently faced by people living in the hot and humid climates.
Sodium bicarbonate is alkaline in nature that gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin with its sandy texture to unclog pores and removes trapped sweat. also it dries out breakouts get rid of it.
- Add 1 cup baking soda to the bathtub filled with warm water.
- is removed and soaked in the water for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- then take your normal bath and dry the skin.
- Apply some anti -. Powder prickly heat before putting on clothes to avoid those heat rashes
- keep doing this bath twice a day until healed those eruptions by the hot.
Note: Or mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl full of water. Dip a clean cloth in the mixture and wring out to remove excess water. Apply this cloth as a compress on the affected areas of the skin. Remove the pack after 20 – 30 minutes and repeat for 2 -. 3 times a day
Sodium Bicarbonate for poison ivy:
Poison oak or poison ivy appears as small bumps, itchy rashes and painful that can spread to other parts if you’re scratching affected zone. It is caused by skin contact with urushiol colorless oil plant poison oak.
Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes the acid found in the poison oak and gives relief from itchy rashes. the blister fluid is cleared and dried them over to calm the affected area to get rid of pain and inflammation skin.
- Add 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water and mix well to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area and leave for a few minutes until dried area.
- Then wipe it off and repeat the same for 3 -. 4 times a day to get rid of the problem
- or dissolve 2 teaspoons baking soda in 1 liter of water and soaked gauzes sterilized in this paste. Apply to the affected areas and rinse off after 10 to 15 minutes. This process helps to treat red, blisters, but not apply the electrodes near the eyes, as it causes blurred vision.
- Alternately, mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda in vinegar to make it a fine paste. Rub in the affected areas while showering. Rinse well and dry skin to apply apple cider vinegar in scrubs blisters.
Sodium Bicarbonate for Eczema:
Eczema is defined as an inflammation of the recurrent skin caused due to dry, itchy and sensitive skin, allergies, stress, irritants, etc. It can damage the skin and therefore red, rough patches created and raised in the skin.
Sodium bicarbonate is a very effective remedy to treat eczema, want to know how? Go through this.
Sodium Bicarbonate for Chickenpox:
Chickenpox is another form of rash that occurs in the skin due to varicella-zoster virus. These are contagious itchy rashes and blisters again. most often affect newborn babies, pregnant women and people with weakened immune systems.
Sodium bicarbonate restores the natural acid skin – the balance of alkaline pH to relieve itching and pain associated with chickenpox and skin also dries to get relief
. steps …
- Add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in 1 cup water.
- Stir well and use this water to have a sponge bath.
- focus more on areas of skin affected chickenpox while having a bath sponge.
- let the skin dry completely before using clothing or any medicated creams.
- repeat the same process regularly.
Note: Mix 1/2 – 1 cup of baking soda in the tub filled with water. Shake well and have your bath with this water.
Sodium Bicarbonate for bites error:
insect bites are very aggravating and the bite may be swollen, red, sting or itchy rashes on the skin, it depends on what bug you bites. bug bites that make sleepless nights and most exposed parts of the body are the face, neck, arms and hands for these insect bites.
Sodium bicarbonate or sodium bicarbonate helps neutralize the acidic nature or chemical reaction that causes itching of insect bites. Flame effective toxins and fluids for faster healing. It also reduces redness and swelling with its anti-inflammatory property.
- Add 1 teaspoon baking soda 3 tablespoons water.
- Shake well and apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- If discomfort persists, then apply again after 30 -. 45 minutes
- This process is also used for the treatment of sodium bicarbonate for spider bites or insect bites.
- Or mix baking soda in some water witch hazel to make a paste. Apply directly to the bite and rinse after a few minutes.
Sodium Bicarbonate for ringworm:
Ringworm is a contagious skin infection caused due to fungi. This causes itchy rashes and patches as red ring in the affected areas of the skin.
Sodium bicarbonate has antifungal and antiseptic properties that fight fungus that causes ringworm and also acts as a suitable pH balancer.
- Wash affected ringworm with warm water and dry the skin area.
- pour some baking soda on the affected area and massage gently for a minute or two area.
- Make sure you have applied the baking soda in all affected areas.
- Or just apply a paste of baking soda mixed with water in the affected areas and rinse after 15 minutes.
- Continue doing the same process until you get rid of the problem
Tips and precautions.
- Do not stop baking soda on the skin for a longer time as it causes dryness and irritation.
- Wear clean cotton, but not tight clothes with abrasive cloth to prevent further pain, itching and irritation.
- expose the affected area air, clean the eruption regularly with hot or warm water, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, areas not affected by the eruption scratching, apply regular soda, etc. It has to be followed to get quick relief from rashes.
- Sodium bicarbonate should not be applied on broken or irritated skin also constant scratching.
- For the treatment of all eruptions, mix some baking soda water to make a thick paste and apply it on the affected areas.
- intake a little baking soda in 1 cup of water will also help get rid of the problem from the inside out.
Rashes occur very often in the skin, but the use of baking soda will help get rid of them quickly without doing any harm to the skin. Follow these sodium bicarbonate for methods of eruptions and share your experience with us.