Acne is a common skin condition that can affect anyone, expectantly on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and legs due to accumulation of excess fat or sebum from the sebaceous glands. Some causes of this could be the lack of proper hygiene, unhealthy diet, inadequate life style, stress, hormonal imbalance, use of certain medications, etc.
Most people want to treat their health problems and natural beauty. avocado fruit is well known for its beauty and the amazing health benefits. It can be used as juice, fruit or oil, but these usually used without any interruption.
avocado is good for acne?
- is a rich source of vitamins and nutrients, suitable for all skin types.
- is full of vitamin E that helps fight acne and lubricates the skin.
- has a high fiber content which helps keep blood sugar levels stable blood which in turn helps to balance the hormones in the body and thus prevents the formation of acne.
- has vitamin C and K, which help strengthen the immune system to fight acne-causing bacteria.
- has antioxidant compounds such as riboflavin, thiamine, biotin, niacin, and other B patothenic -. Vitamin along with vitamin A and C that effectively counteracts the action of free radicals
- is low in calories and digests slowly to keep you full longer.
- Avocado oil helps the skin layer that protects it from harmful substance and also allows the skin to breathe properly.
- contains omega-6 fatty acids called linoleic acid that helps keep skin hydrated and moisturized. This also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to reduce pain and irritation.
- Consuming avocado every day helps control the secretion of the sebaceous gland.
Using avocado for acne treatment:
You can use this avocado taken internally or applied topically to cure acne.
1. Avocado honey
- Clean your face with water and tap dry skin.
- scrape the inside of an avocado and mash up.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey and stir to make a thin paste.
- Apply this on the affected area and leave for about 15 fur -. 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and dry your face before applying moisturizer.
- repeat this process for quick relief from acne.
- . Note: can add 1/2 cup plain yogurt (O) distilled water for additional benefits
2. Avocado with honey and lemon juice
- Peel and mash 1 ripe avocado.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice freshly drawn, 1 teaspoon honey and 4 teaspoons of warm water to make a thin paste.
- Apply in a circular motion on the affected skin.
- Leave on for about 15 -. 20 minutes and then wash with cold water
- Dry skin and apply some oil-free moisturizer.
- store the remaining dough in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Apply this face mask regularly.
3. avocado mask acne
Oily skin is more prone to acne, and avocados helps remove excess fat of the skin.
- MASH a mature and apply on the affected skin avocado.
- let it sit for a few minutes until it dries completely and becomes more rigid skin.
- wash with cold water and dry.
- Or else you can also eat fruit avocado and rub the skin on skin.
- repeat the same process regularly.
4. Avocado with egg Mask
- Shred ½ avocado and mix with egg white.
- Add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice to make a thin paste.
- Apply to face and let it dry before rinsing with water and drying.
- Re – apply this mask regularly
- Note: can add 1 tablespoon of oatmeal in this mixture
- … Note: can also add a teaspoon of yogurt instead of lemon juice
5. avocado oil for acne
When avocado oil on the skin, which helps to remove dead skin cells, dirt, excess fat and therefore applies unclogs pores. It also has essential vitamins like A, B, E and D, which in turn helps to cure acne and other skin problems.
- clean your face with a mild facial cleanser and water.
- Apply avocado oil on the face and massage gently in circular motions.
- Leave for 20 to 25 minutes to clean with a damp towel and warm
- Use a soft scrub then wash your face with water..
- The skin is dry and apply regularly.
6. Avocado oatmeal
This process is not only used to treat acne body but also helps prevent chest acne .
- 1/2 mashed ripe avocado and mix in ½ cup of cooked oatmeal to make a paste.
- Apply this on the affected skin areas and rub gently for a few minutes.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
- follow this process regularly.
7. Avocado and tea tree oil
Both of these ingredients are very potent in the treatment of acne with its amazing benefits.
- Mix 4 parts of tea tree oil with 6 parts of avocado oil.
- Wash your face and apply the oil and massage in a circular motion.
- Pour hot water into a bowl and steam covering her face with a towel.
- remain in that position for at least 10 to 15 minutes, with a break if necessary
- wash your face with a gentle exfoliating dry skin and touch..
- follow this process regularly.
8. Avocado and Coffee Scrub
Coffee is another effective ingredient used for acne wash as it is a reducing natural oil and invigorates skin to prevent acne.
- Mash ½ of avocado and mix with 2 to 3 teaspoon of ground coffee.
- Apply this on the acne affected areas of the skin and rub gently for a few minutes.
- Wait 2-3 minutes and wash with water
- Pat dry skin and repeat this washing process regularly..
9. avocado facial mask
This mask effectively removes all dirt and impurities from the skin deep. It also helps regulate oil production and removes debris that clogs pores.
In this process, bananas and avocados helps moisture and provides essential vitamins to eliminate acne. Yogurt soothes irritated skin and olive oil moisturizes and reduces the appearance of large pores that cause acne.
- avocado (more mature) – Part 1/2
- Banana (more mature) – Part 1/2
- Yogurt – 2 tablespoons
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- water (hot and cold)
- both Mash a ripe banana and avocado.
- Add yogurt and olive oil and mix well before applying to the affected skin.
- let stand for 15 minutes or until completely dry.
- Rinse with warm water and then with cold water to close the pores.
- Continue applying this facial mask regularly.
10. Avocado with castor oil
avocado mixed with other oils to get the desired results, depending on your skin type.
- Bring some water to a boil and put your face near the steam to open the pores.
- Mix 3 parts castor oil with 7 parts of avocado.
- massage the face in a circular motion and leave overnight.
- clean the face with a mild facial scrub the next morning.
- Pat dry skin and repeat regularly.
11. Avocado with honey, cinnamon and cocoa powder
This mask has antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal that help destroy bacteria that cause acne to nourish the skin soft and deep.
- mashed avocado – 2 tablespoons
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder – 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon – 1/4 teaspoon
- The warm water
- Mix avocado pulp, raw honey, cinnamon and cocoa powder (optional) together.
- Apply on face and neck carefully, without entering the eye area.
- wait 20 to 30 minutes then rinse with warm water
- Continue applying this mask once a week..
12. Avocado with tomato
Tomato has essential vitamins and minerals along with proteins that help get rid of acne.
- exposing your skin to hot steam for about 10 -. 15 minutes to cover the head and the hot plate with a soft towel to open pores
- avocado and tomato puree in a bowl and stir well before applying to the skin.
- let stand for about 30 -. 40 minutes and rinse with warm water
- do the same process regularly.
avocado mask 13.
This mask is very effective in treating acne, along with their scars on the skin.
- avocado – Part 1/2
- oatmeal uncooked – 1/4 cup
- apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together to make a paste.
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 20 skin -. 25 minutes before rinsing with water
- keep doing this process regularly.
14. Peel the avocado
- an avocado Peel and cut into pieces.
- Take the ripe peel and rub all affected skin.
- massage in an upward direction for a few minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the process regularly.
Eating avocado for acne:
The avocado is low in fat, as well as being good for the skin. When consumed, which it lubricates the skin and makes it free from imperfections. It also regulates hormone levels in the body.
Buy avocados that are only slightly soft to the touch. Try adding a little of this to your shakes and increase their number day by day. You can add 1/4 or 1/2 avocado smoothies (especially banana in place) for a creamy texture. Or else you can also add chopped avocado in salads or omelets.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for safe and effective relief.
- Using a banana, avocado and mask gram of wheat in the affected area helps eliminate acne acne, minimizing skins pores.
- do a test before applying these methods to see if you are allergic.
- Remember that avocado fabric stain.
- eat any unused bits of avocado.
- Steam your face before applying methods to open the pores.
- store any excess avocado mask in a refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Or you can also use avocado and oatmeal mask clay (as Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Mask avocado and oatmeal), which is suitable for all skin types. This clay mask nourishes and purifies the skin by purging the dirt and oils from the pores.
- Be sure to consult your dermatologist if you are allergic to this fruit or did not find any relief from this acne after using this avocado for a week.
You can make sure your skin stays healthy by exercising regularly, drinking lots of water and eat green vegetables and stick to a diet rich in protein and maintain personal hygiene.
it has been useful for you this item? Share your experience in the comments section.