Yeast infection or candidiasis is a common problem that people living in hot and humid face. Yeast infections usually occur in the intestinal tract, mouth or vagina. Yeast infection in the vagina is known as “vaginitis” and causes itching, redness of the outer part of the vagina and inner thigh area, vaginal irritation and vaginal discharge yellow or white. Over 75% of women are affected by yeast infection at some point in their lives. Many women try over the counter medications and topical creams to treat the problem, however, there are many natural remedies that easily cure and prevent yeast infections. The most important natural treatment available for yeast infection is the apple cider vinegar or ACV.
What is apple cider vinegar?
apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries as a preservative and cooking for various purposes. Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples. Making apple cider vinegar involves two steps
Step-1 Apples are crushed to form cider and mixed with yeast, which ferments sugar apple on alcohol.
Step-2 in the alcohol produced in the first stage, the Acetobacter bacteria are added and by the action of bacteria, alcohol is converted to acetic acid and malic acid. Acetic acid is the main component of vinegar. Vinegar is the French word meaning “sour wine”.
Apple cider vinegar unfiltered and organic contains strands of protein, bacteria and enzymes This is called as the “mother of vinegar”. According to hippo boxes, ACV has many medicinal properties and can be used as a cure for many health problems. ACV is very effective in curing yeast infections and here are the different ways to use apple cider vinegar for yeast infections. Here are the properties of ACV which makes it a perfect treatment for yeast infection.
apple cider vinegar for yeast infection:
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural antibiotic and helps the body fight bacteria, fungi, viruses and other disease-causing organisms .
- This mild acid helps maintain the natural pH balance of the vagina and prevents the growth of yeast infection. The yeast can not thrive in the lower pH of the vagina.
- ACV helps increase the good bacteria in the gut and vagina and improves the body’s immunity against fungal infections.
- When taken orally, and proteins present in vinegar to boost the immune system and help the body prevent fungal infections enzymes.
- helps reduce the level of glucose in the blood and therefore very useful in controlling blood sugar. Diabetic patients are more prone to fungal infections and can be benefited by the use of vinegar.
Simple methods to cure yeast infection with apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar can be used topically or orally to cure and prevent yeast infection . Here are some of LCA methods that are commonly used to treat yeast infection. You can try different methods and can find which is most effective for you.
- Take a glass of warm water and add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to
- Do not add sugar or honey the same as sugar promotes fungal growth
- Drink the mixture of at least 2-3 times a day to prevent infection or cure yeast infection.
- Mix one tablespoon of ACV in a glass of water and drink this mixture before meals twice daily
- is better take this mixture on an empty stomach
- this natural remedy should be done every day to prevent the spread of fungus
- make sure you are taking organic ACV.
- can also mix the vinegar fruit juice or fresh vegetables or herbal teas to prevent the spread of yeast infection.
You can also use other remedies Remedies for Yeast Infection
Method 3 (soak)
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of ACV and small piece of cloth or cotton
- Wet or cotton cloth in vinegar for a few minutes
- Apply vinegar in the fabric or cotton for areas affected by fungi.
- Make sure that vinegar is acidic low before using this remedy. The preferred level is (5% or less)
- If your yeast infection is severe may experience a burning sensation when applied vinegar. Therefore, try vinegar in a small area before applying to the entire infected area.
- If you think the infection is more and can not tolerate the burning sensation, then use the diluted stroke.
- can mix equal amounts of vinegar and water to dilute acetic acid and apply it on the affected areas to get faster relief of itching and irritation.
- Keep vinegar applied 10-115 minutes and wash with water and dry areas to remove moisture. Moisture favors fungal growth. Therefore, always try to keep the area dry.
- make this remedy regularly to get complete relief from yeast and fungal infection.
Method 4 (ACV and tea tree oil)
- Take 3-4 cups of ACV and ½ cup of tea tree oil and mix this in your bathwater
- having a bath in this mixture regularly to get relief and prevent infection
- the tea tree oil also has antimicrobial properties and prevents the growth of fungi.
Method 5 (Shower)
This method is very effective because it regulates the pH of the vagina and prevents the growth of yeast fungus. Follow the procedure described below to do so safely douching
- Mix 3 tablespoons of ACV in a cup of distilled water
- Use this mixture to douching
- as a process of douching introduces the mixture of water and vinegar to the vagina, the symptoms of yeast infection, such as vaginal discharge and itching will get reduced considerably once resource use.
- If you have severe symptoms of infection using this remedy, at least twice a day.
- Once you see an improvement in the condition can make the process once in a day
- Before using any mixture of concentrated vinegar is best to consult your doctor to know the concentration of the solution used for effective cure of the infection.
Method 6 (as part of their diet)
ACV is used in various cooking processes as they help in easy digestion of food and help in preserving the foods.
- Regular intake stroke, as part of your diet reduces the chances of developing a yeast infection because it will help keep the pH balance of the body.
- Can be used in pickling various fruits and vegetables and include pickles in your diet
- ACV can be used in different salads like coleslaw and can be consumed
- stroke is also a well known and salad dressing can be sprinkled on baked potatoes and include them in your diet.
Method 7 (supplement)
- ACV is available in supplement form you can take the supplement in tablet form, tonic or in the form of capsules according to your convenience.
- Regular consumption of stroke in supplement form helps improve the immune system and prevents bacterial and yeast infection.
Method 8 (ACV in Bath)
- Add 2 cups apple cider vinegar, add hot water taken in a shallow bowl
- Soaking the vagina with warm water for granted in the container
- Keep the vagina soaked for at least 10 minutes
- Use this remedy until you get relief from infection
- you can also add 2-3 cups of cider vinegar in the bathwater and use it for cleaning the body
- Repeat remedy at least twice a day to prevent and cure fungal infections skin and vaginal infections
Method 9 (ACV Tampon)
- may be used dipped tampons in ACV as the applicator vinegar into the vagina
- This provides a close contact with vinegar to the vaginal walls and prevents irritation and itching.
- Remove the buffer after 10-15 minutes and clean the area with warm water to prevent fungal growth.
- After showering dry the body properly so that there is no moisture in the skin, which increases the risk of fungal infections.
- is a great improvement in their condition after 2-3 soaks
- Continue the medicine until it is completely cured of the problem
- to use ACV to cure yeast infection is necessary to select the organic, raw and unfiltered and unpasteurized form of vinegar that contains the mother.
- This vinegar is acidic in nature and can cause burns when applied undiluted. It is recommended the use of ACV is diluted with water, elimination of fungal infections in our body.
- Never use baking soda to clean the vaginal area if you have a yeast infection. Sodium bicarbonate pH level increases and promotes the growth of yeast cells. This can complicate the problem and make ineffective stroke to control the growth of yeast.
- need to avoid sugar or sweet food items when you are having yeast infection as worsening infection
- Always wear loose underwear when having vaginal infection
- include more yogurt in your diet to maintain the balance of good bacteria in the body, if you are using antibiotics to treat the problem.
All the above methods are simple and easy to make and using one of these methods of apple cider vinegar you can certainly cure yeast infections and itching and skin irritation and discharge associated with it. Moreover, these methods stroke are natural and cause no side effects.