Our bodies release toxins through the skin, and when the sweat, dirt, and clog the pores of oil and hair follicles, toxins accumulate under the skin surface, causing bacterial infections that cause hard, painful boils on the face, neck, scalp, shoulders, thighs and buttocks. Friction, lack of hygiene, poor diet, pollution, acne, eczema, blood disorders, and diabetes can lead to boils, and are usually treated with antibiotics.
One of the best ways to increase and improve the effectiveness of antibiotic treatment is with apple cider vinegar. This simple home, affordable, remedy can accelerate the healing process and prevent future is reduced. We are about to tell you exactly how to use it, but first, take a look at why apple cider vinegar is so effective.
- Apple cider vinegar disinfects to kill bacteria that cause boils.
- reduces pain and inflammation with its anti-inflammatory property.
- balances the pH levels of the skin to prevent excess fat, dryness and infection.
- Acetic acid and malic acid in apple vinegar remove the protective layers and penetrate boiling root infection.
- has antiseptic antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and fighting bacteria and clears problem from the root.
How to use apple cider vinegar to treat boils
apple cider vinegar can be used alone or in combination with other natural ingredients that kill bacteria, prevent infection, and maintain healthy skin. Try all the following methods until you find the one that works best for you.
1. The apple cider vinegar
You can use apple cider vinegar either internally or topically. This process is used to cure boils on the face, neck, shoulders, scalp, thighs and buttocks, along with acne cysts and boils.
Process 1: Topical Application
apple cider vinegar can be applied directly to a boil. But if you have sensitive skin, then you have to dilute cider vinegar and apply it.
- Pour some apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball.
- DAB opponent boils and leave for a few minutes.
- O can be washed with cider vinegar to clean boils boils and pus drains for quick relief.
- repeat the same for 2 -. 3 times a day
process – 2: Internal consumption
Apple cider vinegar helps kill bacteria and other toxins that live inside the body. Here we will drink apple cider vinegar for treating boils.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in 1 cup water.
- drink this mixture for 1 to 2 times a day until relief arrived
- .. Note: can also add honey teaspoonof (prefer manuka honey)
Process 3: apple cider vinegar compress
- boils clean with alcohol and let dry.
- soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- apply to boils and wrapped tightly with a bandage.
- Then, heat or microwave any pad for about 5 -. 7 minutes
- Now place a compress or a heating pad on the bandage and leave it in 1 hour.
- Remove compresses, bandages and cotton.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat 2-3 times per week
Process 4:. hot apple cider vinegar
- cider vinegar simmer apple.
- soak a clean cloth and wring out excess vinegar.
- Apply this damp cloth on the infected areas and let it out for a few minutes.
- Repeat twice a day for a few days.
2. Apple cider vinegar with cream and turmeric
Turmeric has antibiotic properties that kills bacteria while the milk soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, turmeric, milk and cream into a paste.
- Apply boils and leave until dry.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat. 3 – 4 times a day
3. Apple cider vinegar with Epsom salt
is very effective for the treatment of boils on leather scalp (scalp folliculitis). Make a test before use.
- Soak cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, wring out the excess and dip it in Epsom salt.
- cotton ball instead boil and cover with a bandage
- Leave for a few hours to overnight.
- Repeat every night. Be sure to remove the ball, if too irritated skin.
- Epsom salt can be replaced by sea salt.
4. Apple cider vinegar bath
This method boils is hard to reach places.
- Fill the tub with warm water and pour 1 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Stir well and get in and soak for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Do this at least 3 nights a week.
- Or just wash boils with cider vinegar mixed water.
- Repeat 2 times a day e. once in the morning and one at night.
5. Apple cider vinegar with French Green Clay
- Mix some apple cider vinegar in green clay to form a thick paste.
- Clean boiled with alcohol and apply the mixture of clay on the infected areas.
- Leave for 1 hour or overnight.
- Rinse with warm water and then with cold water, then pat dry.
- Repeat every night.
6. Apple cider vinegar with baking soda
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
- is applied on boils affected areas of the skin with the help of cotton ball.
- Leave for a few minutes.
- rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat twice a day to cure boils quickly.
7. Apple cider vinegar with honey
This remedy is effective for the treatment of ulcers in the inner thighs. Honey fights bacteria, moisturizes the skin and heals wounds.
- Mix equal amounts of vinegar raw apple cider and organic honey.
- Apply to the affected areas.
- Leave for 20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat two times a day.
8. Apple cider vinegar with lemon juice and turmeric
This combination is used to treat ulcers in the inner thighs. Lemon juice is antibacterial, and contains vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system so it can fight bacteria from the inside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, ground turmeric and cream to make fine paste.
- Soak cotton pads in the mixture and wring out excess.
- Place on boils and rub gently in the areas of infected thigh for 3 minutes.
- let it sit for 20 -. 30 minutes or until completely dry
- Rinse with cold water and dry.
- Apply moisturizer lightly.
- Be sure to save the remaining mixture in a dark container with a tight lid and place in the refrigerator.
- Repeat daily to reduce the size of boils.
- If you experience irritation or redness, stop using this resource.
9. Apple cider vinegar and boil for MRSA
methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a specific staph bacteria that is resistant to several antibiotics. MRSA infection usually affects the skin and cause pimples and boils.
Process – 1: apple cider vinegar with olive oil
olive oil moisturizes, nourishes and helps heal damaged skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon olive oil with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mixture on boils infected with the cotton ball area.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Or, you can use this mixture to clean boils to remove crusts of impetigo.
- Repeat daily.
process – 2: apple cider vinegar with turnip
turnips contain vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system to fight bacteria, and contains vitamin E, which It helps heal damaged skin.
- Slice turnips and soak in apple cider vinegar overnight.
- then consume those portions throughout the day.
- or using instead of turnip parsnip for the same process.
- Regular consumption will help eliminate bacterial infection.
Process – 3: apple cider vinegar with oil tea tree
tree oil tea reduces swelling, itching and burning sensation caused by SARM and boils.
- Mix 5 drops of tea tree oil, 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon each of conditioner tea tree and apple cider vinegar.
- using a cotton ball to apply the mixture.
- Let dry and leave for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Or you can wash with this mixture boils all day to clear the infection.
- Repeat twice a day for a week.
10. Apple cider vinegar for Anthrax
anthrax is a cluster of boils that can spread from one person to another by skin contact. Teenagers and adults are more prone to these Anthrax. Apple cider vinegar is the best home remedy to cure boils.
Process 1: apple vinegar with hot milk
This method eliminates bacteria internally to avoid blistering in the future.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cider vinegar raw apple in 1 cup of warm milk.
- drink this infusion of cider vinegar milk for 3 times a day to get rid of Anthrax
Process 2: apple cider vinegar with baking soda
detoxifies pH sodium bicarbonate and full balances to prevent dryness and oiliness.
- Add 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink.
- Mix well adding a pinch of salt in it.
- Drink this mixture three to four times a day
Tips and Precautions:
For best results, follow the instructions when using vinegar. apple cider for the treatment of boils.
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap and warm water regularly to prevent the spread of bacteria that cause boils.
- adequately treat all cuts and wounds to prevent infection.
- To prevent damage to the tooth enamel, apple cider vinegar drink with a straw.
- Before starting these remedies, do a test to see if you are allergic to apple cider vinegar.
- If these methods do not help, consult a doctor.
- Test decontamination processes to remove toxins from the body and thus to prevent boils.
Apart from following these methods regularly, follow a healthy diet, skin care hygiene, less stressful life, and few changes in lifestyle to prevent boiling and its repetition in the future.
Have you tried using apple cider vinegar to treat boils? What methods worked best for you? Share your experience with us!
Source image – Rajya Laxmi @Flickr