Wrinkles are an inevitable phase of life. Our skin is naturally elastic and regains shape after being stretched due to elastin and collagen. With age, the skin tends to be thinner and loses its natural elastic property. However aloe vera works wonders to delay the signs of aging and wrinkles.
is Aloe Vera Good for wrinkle treatment?
- acts as a great moisturizer to penetrate the deep layers of the skin.
- removes dead skin cells, counteracts the action of free radicals and anti – oxidant property prevents signs of pre -. Aging
- is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C and E that nourishes the skin and prevents skin aging, providing the essential force for skin tissue.
- can be easily absorbed and effective repair damaged skin.
- collagen is rebuilt faster and prevents wrinkles. Also prevents the breakdown of existing collagen regeneration with fibroblast cells.
- containing malic acid improves skin elasticity. Muco-polysaccharides also has a long chain sugar molecule that retains moisture, vital for skin health.
- The aloe gel contains 96% water and has more than 200 healing phytonutrients, hill, niacinamide and 18 other amino acids that clear many skin problems.
- contains polysaccharides such as acemannon and other chemical compounds that stimulate regeneration skin cells. Prevent or cure the damage to be exposed to sunlight.
Using Aloe Vera for wrinkles:
1. Aloe Vera
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel or juice on the affected skin.
- gently massage in a circular motion for 2 -. 3 minutes
- For more effective results, leave the gel overnight.
- Apply regularly.
- This method is used to treat wrinkles all over the skin.
- This process also helps prevent the formation of new lines.
- Always wash a piece of aloe vera before use to prevent dirt and debris.
2. Aloe Vera with yogurt and cucumber
- Mix 1 tablespoon yogurt, 4 tablespoons of pure cucumber juice and 2 tablespoons gel aloe vera together.
- Apply to the affected skin.
- left for 20 minutes before washing with water.
- For the treatment of eye wrinkles, mix 4 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of vitamin C powder and 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and apply under the eyes for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process regularly.
3. Aloe Vera Exfoliating
regular exfoliation increases collagen production to treat wrinkles. In this process, dark exfoliates dead skin cells sugar, olive oil gives nutrients and healing aloe vera penetrates deeply into the skin to remove wrinkles.
- Mix 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply to the affected skin and massage gently for 4 – 7 minutes in a circular motion
- wash with warm water and tap dry skin.
- Repeat three times a week.
4. Aloe Vera Mask
This method works best if you have first a shower of hot water and steam.
- Clean and dry your face and neck.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, raw honey and milk, a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of rose water.
- Apply on face and neck.
- left for 20 minutes before rinsing your face with warm water.
- Pat dry and repeat once a week.
5. Aloe Vera Mask with algae powder
The algae detoxifies the body by removing impurities and nourishes the skin by restoring essential nutrients. This combination stimulates blood circulation leaving the skin healthy and glowing.
- Mix 1 teaspoon seaweed powder 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel to obtain a paste.
- Apply a thin layer on the face and leave for 10 -. 15 minutes
- Rinse well and repeat once a week.
6. Aloe Vera mask with egg yolk and olive oil
- Combine 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply to the affected skin.
- is left for 20 minutes before scrubbing with water.
- Mash 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 egg white and 4 drops of rosewater.
- Shake and apply this as a facial mask.
- wash with warm water after 15 -. 20 minutes
- Mix 1 egg white 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix well and apply on clean face.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse with warm water
- Repeat 3 times a week for 3 -. 5 Weeks
7 . Mask Aloe Vera with grapes and honey
- Mix 1/2 cup of fresh grapes with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and raw, organic honey.
- apply to the affected area and leave for 20 minutes skin.
- wash with water and dry the skin.
- Repeat once a week.
8. Aloe Vera facial spray
- Peel 1 cucumber and mix.
- strain the juice and mix 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of rosewater.
- Transfer in an empty spray bottle, add mineral water and stir again.
- Spray this mixture a couple of times a day to the affected skin.
- store the remainder in the refrigerator up to a week.
9. Aloe Vera with honey and ground oats
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, honey, ground oats and ground almonds.
- Apply to the affected skin.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rub gently with wet hands.
- then rinse with warm water.
- Or apply a mask by mixing 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and honey.
- leave for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- follow this process regularly.
10. Aloe Vera with Vitamin E
- Break 1 capsule of vitamin E to extract its oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and mix well.
- apply this mixture on the affected skin.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
11. Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber
This process contains vitamins A, C and E, which are essential to smooth fine lines and skin rejuvenation.
- Mix 100 grams of each of aloe vera gel and cucumber pulp.
- Blend in a food processor by adding water to make a paste.
- Apply on clean skin and leave overnight, wash the next morning.
- Or mix juice 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup each of aloe vera gel, olive oil and organic coconut oil melted. Use as a daily lotion, storage in the refrigerator.
- Use this paste regularly.
12. Aloe Vera with lemon
- Combine fresh aloe vera gel with fresh lemon juice.
- Apply to the affected area and gently massage skin in circular motions.
- Leave for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing your face with warm water
- Apply regularly to reduce the appearance of wrinkles..
13. Aloe Vera lotion with beeswax and soy lecithin
- Melt 1/3 cup each of olive oil and beeswax in a pan and let cool.
- Meanwhile add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil and 1 tablespoon soy lecithin 1 cup aloe vera.
- Add olive oil and beeswax and mix well.
- Then add 1/4 cup of sweet almond or jojoba oil along with 3 -. 5 drops of an essential oil
- Mix together and store in an airtight container.
- Apply this on the affected skin.
- Apply this daily.
- If refrigerated, the lotion will last 3-4 months.
14. Aloe Vera lotion with coconut oil and borax
- Boil 1/2 teaspoon borax and 1/2 cup filtered water in a pan, and let cool.
- Heat 1 cup organic coconut oil in another pan and keep aside for a few minutes.
- Mix these together and then add 5 -. 10 drops of any essential oil and 3/4 cup aloe vera gel
- store this in an airtight container and apply this lotion daily.
15. Aloe Vera facial moisturizer with coconut oil
- Combine 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerine and 3 drops of organic coconut oil.
- Apply as a face moisturizer.
- gently massage and leave for a few minutes to dry.
- wash your face with warm water and then with cold water.
- Follow this regularly, especially after a shower.
16. Aloe Vera massage cream
- Mix small amounts of aloe vera extract, kokum butter, jojoba oil and shea shea.
- Apply massage cream on the affected area.
- leave massage gently for a few minutes to absorb.
- Wash and dry the skin.
- Repeat the process regularly.
17. Aloe Vera with ripe papaya
- Mash 2 tablespoons of ripe papaya and mixed with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- apply this mixture on the affected area and leave for 5 -. 10 minutes
- rinse with cold water and the same process is repeated regularly.
18. Aloe Vera with green tea in serum
- 5 g of green tea extract are dissolved in 4 tablespoons of water.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 40 drops of olive oil and a little fresh lemon juice.
- shake well and refrigerate for a few minutes.
- Apply before going to bed.
Drinking Aloe Vera Gel for wrinkles:
Research has found that the consumption of aloe vera gel increases collagen, which is a component of basic structural skin It takes care of skin wrinkles. It also detoxifies the digestive system to pass through the intestinal tract and removes toxins, which makes your skin glow. The recommended dose is aloe gel 1/4 teaspoon a day but not more than this.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of aloe vera gel in your favorites or lemonade smoothies.
- Drink daily in the morning.
- Or you can drink aloe vera juice when mixed with water.
- Blend 1 apple, 1 banana, 3 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera, 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds together makes a great drink healing.
- . Note: Pregnant women and feeding are advised not to drink, because it lowers glucose levels in the blood
Aloe Vera Products for wrinkles:
the current market is full of wrinkles aloe vera products that can be purchased online or at any health store. Some products are listed below.
- Gel Aloe Aurea Zuccari is safe and natural, which is used to rejuvenate the skin.
- inyë Active Aloe Ferox is prepared from Aloe Ferox South African plant that enhances collagen production to reduce wrinkles and fine lines for long-lasting protection.
- The Age Challenge Pro – Firming Serum by Aloette. aloe vera gel is a main ingredient.
- Other products include aloe vera cream Aloe Vera Smooth E anti – aging, mineral line – Aloe Vera anti – wrinkle eye cream, etc.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips for efficient and safe use of aloe vera gel.
- Carry out a patch test first to make sure you are not allergic to the ingredients.
- In addition to following these methods, you have to follow proper skin care for healthy skin.
- fresh aloe vera juice can be stored for 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- If you can not get fresh juice, use 100% pure and organic aloe vera juice.
- You can also apply a paste prepared by mixing aloe vera powder and fenugreek together.
- can only put fresh aloe vera gel on your face overnight to obtain excellent results.
- Before using any natural remedy, it is best to discuss health risks with your doctor.
- could increase the effect of some hydrocortisone creams and topical drugs called sevoflurane. So the use of aloe vera with sevoflurane may increase the risk of bleeding during surgery. Avoid using this combination before any surgical procedure.
- Do not use on open wounds or burns.
- Never increase the dose supplements.
While the use of these methods, consuming foods rich in vitamins and anti foods – oxidants, drink plenty of water, avoid sudden weight gain or loss, protect your skin from UV rays, avoid consuming harmful substances such as snuff, etc. . for quick and lasting results. Feel free to share your experience with us free.
Do you know any other remedy for wrinkles aloe vera? Do not forget to share with us.