Blackheads are skin inflammation caused by excess sebum. If the pores of the epidermal layers of the skin are not cleaned properly, this deposit sebum secretion from the pores and dead skin, leading to inflammation and irritation.
habits hormonal imbalance, stress, menopause, aging, unhealthy diet, poor hygiene and lifestyle, etc., are some of the causes of pimples. There are many treatments and cosmetics and OTC products available in the market, however, home remedies are always the best, especially the use of Aloe Vera.
the beneficial properties of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe vera removes excess fat from the skin that causes pimples and acne.
- He has anti – bacterial, antiseptic and anti -. Inflammatory properties that protect the skin from the accumulation of bacteria
- has glyco-protein, a substance that is used to heal and reduce inflammation, redness and discomfort caused by pimples.
- it contains hormones called gibberellins and polysaccharides that kill bacteria that cause acne and stimulates the growth of new skin cells.
- Aloe vera has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling, redness and inflammation.
- is an antioxidant and contains zinc, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera is rich in enzymes as catechins, carotenoids and flavonoids. It is very rich in carbohydrates and amino acids.
- as an astringent, Aloe Vera helps in hiring the skin, causing the skin pores clean of any deposited sebum, dead skin cells or dirt.
- Purify the blood and stimulates the growth of cells to heal damaged skin.
How to treat pimples with Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera can be used in several ways to treat acne. Try these remedies until you find the best.
1. Aloe Vera
This process is very effective in treating both acne and scars on the leaves behind.
- Remove the gel from a leaf of Aloe Vera.
- Apply to the affected skin clean.
- Leave it overnight and wash with water the next morning.
- Repeat daily.
- can also use store bought aloe vera gel or juice.
- or mixture of aloe vera gel with water and apply it on the affected skin with cotton wool. Rinse with water after 1 hour.
- follow this process regularly.
2. Aloe Vera with lemon juice
This mask not only clears pimples, but also functions as brighter natural skin.
- Mix a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 -. 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel or juice
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 10 minutes or overnight (overnight if applicable) skin.
- wash with warm water and then with cold water.
- Dry skin and apply some oil-free moisturizer.
- Repeat regularly
- . Note: can also add a few drops of water if you have sensitive skin
- . Note: lime or grapefruit juice could also be used
- Mix 1 beaten egg, 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice 2 tablespoons chopped aloe vera pulp.
- Apply this as a facial mask, wash with water after it dries completely.
- Continue applying this mixture regularly.
3. Aloe Vera with honey
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gel aloe vera and honey in a bowl.
- Apply it on the pimples and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry the skin.
- Apply a little oil-free moisturizer.
- Note: You can add ½ teaspoon rose water or a pinch of turmeric for additional benefits
- boil a fresh leaf of aloe vera in the water for about 5 -. 7 minutes
- Crush leaf and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Stir well and apply on the affected areas of the skin.
- massage gently for 3 -. To 5
- Leave for about 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with cold water
- repeat the same process regularly..
4. Aloe Vera with milk and sugar
This anti mask – pimples helps soothe, moisturize and lightens the skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon sugar 1/2 tablespoon milk until sugar dissolves.
- Add 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel freshly drawn or store bought juice or gel.
- Stir all these ingredients and apply this mixture as a mask on the affected skin.
- let it sit for about 20 – 30 minutes to dry
- Rinse with warm water and then dry your face.
- Apply moisturizer and repeat this process regularly.
5. Aloe Vera Calendula Tincture
This combinatorial process is used to treat excess fat and skin inflammation. Clean and close pores.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of tincture of calendula and 3 -. 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Add 1/4 cup of cold boiled water.
- Use this mixture to clean the face twice a day to get rid of acne.
6. Aloe Vera with glycerol and oatmeal
This method hydrates dry skin and prevents pimples and signs of aging.
- Mix equal amounts of aloe vera juice, pulp, glycerol, ground oatmeal and water in a bowl and mix well to form a paste.
- Apply to the affected skin, leave for a few minutes before washing with water.
- Apply regularly to get free grain and anti skin aging.
7. Aloe Vera decoction
This folk remedy cures the problem and makes the skin glow.
- Pour boiling water over the pre-crushed leaves of aloe vera.
- Boil for at least 15 minutes.
- turn off the heat and allow the solution to cool.
- strain it and use this liquid to clean the affected skin.
- do this process twice a day.
8. Aloe Vera cosmetic clay
This process is widely used to heal, clean and dry beans and inflammation.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of clay (white or pink) and fresh aloe vera juice.
- Stir well to make a fine paste.
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 15 skin -. 20 minutes
- Rinse the mask with cold water and tap dry skin.
- repeat the application of this aloe – clay mask regularly
9. Aloe Vera with tea tree oil
oil. tea tree has antibacterial and antifungal properties that kill bacteria that cause pimples.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this on the affected area and leave for 20-30 minutes skin.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- repeat the same process regularly.
10. Aloe Vera with apple cider vinegar
apple cider vinegar has alpha -. Hydroxy acids that rejuvenates the skin by exfoliating dead skin cells and make the skin look brighter and healthier
- mix a small amount of water and vinegar apple cider 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel.
- Apply to the affected skin with a cotton swab, rubbing gently.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes before washing with water
- Dry skin and apply some oil-free moisturizer..
- repeat the same process regularly.
Tips and Precautions:
Here are some tips and precautions for safe and quick relief problem.
- Always be sure to wash the aloe leaf before use.
- can also drink aloe vera juice prepared by mixing 1 to 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel 1/2 cup water. Or mix aloe gel in your favorite smoothies.
- The use of organic aloe vera soap twice a day can help reduce acne and pimples and make your skin glow. The soap should contain glycerin as an active ingredient, so that prevents dry and flaky skin.
- For more effective results, use freshly drawn gel aloe vera.
- is best to apply a thin layer of cream on aloe vera anti bacterial and allow to dry for skin protection against bacteria.
- Before starting any natural home remedy, it is best to consult with your doctor.
- Avoid excessive consumption of aloe vera juice.
- Aloe vera may cause some irritation or itching, so always do a patch test first.
- wear gloves when cutting aloe leaf to avoid irritation.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid using the outside of aloe vera leaves.
- People suffering from hemorrhoids, colitis, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulosis, etc. will have to consult your doctor before using vera aloe to treat this problem.
- A long habit of drinking Aloe Vera juice could put you at greater risk of colorectal cancer and other health problems. So you’ve never ever used this gel or juice to excess.
Apart from the use of resources of aloe vera, follow a healthy diet with plenty of water, avoid stress, have proper hygiene and regular exercise, etc.
Do you know any other remedy aloe vera, who worked for you? Please share your experience with us.