acne scars on the face always he reminds acnes he had in that area. The markings on the face can give you nightmares until it is totally eliminated. Acne occurs when hair follicles become clogged with dust, oil and dead cells. Here are some home remedies with aloe vera to lighten your scar and get a clear acne free skin.
Why Aloe Vera for acne scars?
Aloe vera, a succulent plant has long been used in beauty products because of their huge profits. Both aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel is used in the treatment of acne, acne scars, sunburn, tan, skin rashes, bruises and minor injuries. The, anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory property, astringent and antiseptic aloe vera helps reduce acne and acne scars naturally clear.
- The compounds such as polysaccharides and gibberellins found in aloe vera have anti-bacterial properties that helps fight acne bacteria, heal wounds and improve cell growth
- Aloe vera has soothing and healing properties that relieves painful acnes, accelerate the healing process and lightens the scar
- acts as a natural astringent to remove excess fat, dead cells and dust and reveal a clear skin, healthy
- Its anti-inflammatory property reduces swelling, redness and relieves pain of infectious acne
- the antioxidants found in aloe vera acne fights free radicals and repair damaged skin. While vitamin E, C and zinc works in light skin scars
Using Aloe Vera for acne scars?
1. Aloe juice Pack face
vera and chickpea flour package Aloe clears excess fat, dead cells and dust unwanted . Lightens acne marks and provides a uniform skin tone.
- Washing your face with a wash of aloe vera soft face to remove excess oil and dust.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with enough aloe juice to form a thick paste.
- Apply the face pack and leave to dry.
- Gently rub the skin with your fingers Moisten To remove the package and rinse with clean water.
- Follow with a light moisturizer aloe vera.
2. drink aloe juice
- pure aloe vera juice when taken internally works from within to eliminate accumulated toxins in the body and promote glowing skin.
- The surest way to have aloe juice is to start with small amounts and gradually increase the dose. This way your body can adjust to this new drink. Try mixing fresh ginger or lemon grass, if you do not like taking aloe juice unformatted.
- can also dilute the juice with cold water or mixed with any non-acidic fruit juice before consumption.
. Note: For internal use always remember to choose aloe juice made specifically for drinking
3. fresh aloe vera gel
Regular application of gel aloe vera clears acne bacteria, pimples relieves irritation and pain, heals the skin and erase imperfections.
- Breaking mature stem of aloe vera and apply a layer of gel that oozes cool in the face.
- is left for 10 minutes.
- Apply a coat and massage your face to pay more attention to the scars.
- Washing your face with clean water.
- The gel can be applied on the face, left overnight and then removed the next morning.
- . Note: You can also use the gel pure packaging aloe vera market
4. Aloe Vera Gel and Organic Turmeric
The coarse texture light turmeric acts as a gentle exfoliant. Both turmeric and aloe vera acts as a natural antiseptic to repair irritated skin, soothe painful acnes and lighten scars.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe gel with a pinch of turmeric powder and apply on the face.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Using wet fingers gently massage your facial skin for 5 minutes and wash your face.
5. Aloe Vera, Honey and Lemon
is an excellent remedy for acne scar removal. Lemon and honey are natural bleaching agents. They help remove stains and reveal clearer skin.
- Mix equal amounts of aloe vera, refine and lemon in a clean container.
- Apply the mixture onto acne scars.
- let it sit for a few minutes.
- acne scars Massage for a few minutes and rinse.
- Note: The mixture can also be applied to the entire face if there is no open wounds or acne skin bruising. Lemon should never be applied to open wounds to avoid irritation
6. Aloe Vera Gel and almond oil
Almond oil moisturizes the skin and lightens scars naturally.
- In a clean bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with 2 drops of almond oil.
- After following the above-mentioned washing process, use prepared to give the mixture gently massage face.
- gently massage strokes until your skin fully absorb the mixture.
- leave for 20 minutes and wipe with a damp paper issue.
- can also massage your face with the mixture and leave overnight.
7. Aloe juice and almond powder
almond powder acts as a gentle exfoliant to remove dust and dead cells. Almonds are rich in vitamin E useful to remove scars and promote healthy skin.
- Grind 10 almonds in a mill to a fine powder.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of this powder with aloe vera juice to make a paste.
- apply it as a face mask.
- is left to dry for 20 minutes.
- gently rub the face with wet fingers the block is removed and wash your face with clean water.
- Follow the method every day for a clear acne free skin.
- Aloe vera soothes the skin, wound repair acne and lightens spots
Tips and precautions
- If you are planning have aloe juice as a drink then make sure you are not allergic to onions, garlic and tulips or plants belonging to the family of lilac. If you are allergic to these then you are allergic to aloe vera as well.
- , consult your doctor before drinking aloe juice that is prepared for internal use. Always start with less.
- The best way to use aloe vera for acne scars is to apply the gel directly from fresh aloe vera broken stem.
The above methods when followed regularly combined with healthy lifestyle can reduce acne scars and acne.
Did you find the above methods useful to minimize and lighten acne scars? Do not share your aloe vera home remedies for acne scars with us.