If a rash shaped ring on the skin which means you have ringworm. In this article, we will discuss how to treat ringworm. Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin, which is not caused by a worm. Ringworm is the medical term used for ringworm. The fungus is spread over the top layer of the skin and hair as a result of cause ringworm. Fungal infection grows in warm and humid areas such as swimming pools, skin folds and locker rooms. Ringworm of the skin causes a very itchy rash that makes a form of a ring. It can occur anywhere on the body, such as arm, scalp, feet or any other area. It is quite difficult to treat itching and pain of ringworm. Ringworm is very closely related to jock itch and athlete’s foot.
Ringworm is contagious and can spread by skin to skin contact with a person or animal with ringworm. It can also be spread by sharing personal items such as clothing, sporting goods and towels. You many also become infected by touching an infected as a dog or cat animal. The condition of ringworm is accompanied by itching, redness and swelling. The treatment of ringworm is difficult not s. Ringworm can be treated successfully with some home remedies, natural remedies and antifungal medications. Maintain good hygiene is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of ringworm
Symptoms of ringworm :.
- ring-shaped structure that is stained red and scaly.
- itching and pain
- Small blisters on the skin
- severe itching
- inflamed skin
the causes of ringworm: ..
- occurs due to fungal infection
- direct contact with the affected animal, like a dog or cat
- living in a hot and humid areas.
- Occurs because it has a weak immune system and other medications.
- Athletes affected due to contact sports such as wrestling.
- wearing tight clothing
- using public showers or locker rooms.
- sharing towels, bedding or clothing with the affected person.
the best remedies to treat ringworm:
When ringworm is not treated in time, then it can lead to numerous complications . So here are some remedies that will help to treat ringworm.
1.) Garlic to get rid of Ringworm Fast and Naturally
Garlic is one of the effective and the best home remedies to cure tub. Garlic is a natural anti-fungal agent that helps cure many fungal infections, including ringworm
Steps to use garlic to prevent ringworm :.
- Take 2 garlic cloves and crush them.
- Rub crushed garlic cloves in the eruption of ringworm several times a day.
- Click this method for 4 to 5 days or until the ringworm is gone.
- you can also place the slices of clove on the affected area and wrap a bandage. Leave teeth overnight for quick results.
2.) coconut oil to treat ringworm naturally and quickly
The healing properties of ringworm help ringworm infections treat. Coconut oil is also used in the treatment of ringworm of the scalp. It provides great relief from itchy skin and makes your skin soft and smooth
steps to use coconut oil to cure ringworm :.
- Take a few drops of coconut oil and apply it on the Ringworm with the help of cotton ball.
- Click this method 2 or 3 times a day for a week.
- can also dilute the coconut oil in the same amount of water and then apply it on the affected skin.
- can also use lavender oil and tea tree oil to get relief from ringworm.
3.) Indian neem or lilac to cure ringworm is natural and fast
Indian lilac or neem is a remedy Natural is best for the treatment of ringworm. Antiseptic and anti-fungal properties of neem or Indian lilac help treat various skin infections, including ringworm
Steps to use Neem or Indian lilac to prevent ringworm :.
- Take some neem leaves and crush them.
- Combine neem leaves, sesame oil and turmeric powder.
- Apply this paste of neem in ringworm.
- may also use neem oil on the infected skin once a day for a few days until the infection is gone. You can also mix aloe vera gel with half teaspoon of neem oil and then apply on the ringworm.
4.) apple cider vinegar to get rid of the fast ringworm
apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for treating ringworm. Natural antifungal properties of apple cider vinegar can treat ringworm infection. ACV eliminate this complete and effective fungal infection
Steps to use apple cider vinegar to cure ringworm :.
- Dab a cotton ball and apply stroke ringworm.
- Click this method 2 or 3 times a day for several days or until you see improvement.
5.) turmeric Getting rid of ringworm is natural and fast
turmeric is the best home and natural remedy for ringworm. Turmeric is a very simple spice that has some good natural antibiotic qualities. Turmeric has several health benefits and helps treat all kinds of fungal and bacterial infections
Steps to use turmeric to prevent ringworm :.
- Grate the raw turmeric root and extract juice from it.
- Apply this juice of turmeric ringworm 3 times daily until the infection is gone.
- can also heat a cup and a half of milk one quarter teaspoon turmeric and drinking. This method is also useful for quick cure ringworm.
6.) The vinegar and salt to get rid of ringworm fast
vinegar and salt are the best home remedies for treating the most effective and ringworm. Vinegar and salt are both successful in the treatment of ringworm. Both help fight fungal and bacterial infections
Steps to use vinegar and salt to treat ringworm :.
- Prepare a paste of white vinegar and salt.
- Apply this paste on the ringworm rash and leave for 5 minutes.
- Click this method 2 or 3 times a day for a week until the infection is completely gone.
7.) Iodine to Treat Ringworm Fast
The antiseptic and antifungal properties helps in eliminating iodine ringworm . You can buy an iodine solution to 2 percent of a medical store. Do not use an iodine solution more than 3 times a day
Steps to use iodine to prevent ringworm :.
- First, ringworm clean with an antibacterial soap and use a clean towel to dry.
- Put the cotton ball or a cotton swab in the solution of iodine and apply to affected skin.
- Repeat this procedure 2 or 3 times a day for up to 3 to 4 weeks.
8.) papaya to cure ringworm is natural and fast
The antifungal properties help to kill raw papaya fungi that cause ringworm
steps to use the papaya to get rid of ringworm :.
- Take a slice of raw papaya and rub ringworm.
- Let slice for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Do this at least 2 times a day for several days.
- can also apply a paste of fresh papaya juice or ringworm.
9.) lemongrass to get rid of ringworm is natural and fast
Lemongrass is one of the best natural remedies for ringworm. Strong anti-inflammatory properties and antifungal properties in lemongrass helps to treat ringworm naturally. Lemongrass removes toxins from the body
steps to use lemongrass to cure ringworm fast :.
- Prepare a lemon grass tea and drink it. You can also drink the combination of chamomile tea and lemon grass tea 3 times a day.
- alternative method, used tea bags lemongrass on the affected skin is applied. You can also apply lemongrass essential oil or a paste of whey and lemongrass leaves on ringworm.
10.) Licorice root to cure ringworm Fast and Naturally
Licorice root has many fungicidal compounds they help treat fungal infections
Steps to use licorice root to treat ringworm :.
- boil 1 cup water with teaspoons 5-6 licorice root powder.
- Allow to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain the solution and let it cool.
- Soak a cotton swab in the liquid and dab it on the ringworm.
- Repeat 3 times a day until improvement ringworm.
additional useful tips to treat ringworm:
- Maintain good hygiene to treat ringworm
- you can use bleach to get rid of ringworm fast and effective
- If the rash does not improve, then you can contact your doctor.
- may be used antifungals such as miconazole, ketoconazole, clotrimazole and terbinafine.
- wear loose and cotton clothing to prevent ringworm.
- do not apply a bandage over ringworm.
- not scratch the itch, as it will make it worse.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, brush and sports equipment with an infected person.
- Wash your hands every day, as it will help prevent ringworm from spreading.
- animals can lead to ringworm, so stay away from infected pets.