People who live in cold countries like Europe, America and Australia are the desire of certain things such as sunlight or sun and warm weather. Therefore, here the huge demand perfect tan oil and coconut oil there is oil is very effective natural tan.
Coming to sunscreens tanning, since most sunscreens and sunblocks contain toxic chemicals such as perfumes, alcohols, solvents, parabens and petroleum oils that irritate and damage the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin when exposed to sunlight.
Even the brand are also performing poorly in protecting skin against the sun and melanoma. So, instead of using the strong and toxic sunscreens, try using natural coconut oil tanning and protect your skin from harmful sun rays.
Here are some of the benefits you can get from coconut oil and thus makes it as the best alternative to sunscreens.
Your skin will lose moisture and begins to crack and peel while it is sunburned. But if coconut oil having stable saturated fats form a protective layer on the skin to reduce moisture loss is applied. Therefore, it retains moisture from the skin, resulting in less peeling or drying and therefore prevents skin burns or cracked. It gives a good tan, but not sunburn.
So getting faster in less time in the sun:
Coconut oil is rapidly activated melanin in the skin to create a tanned look in a shorter time. Therefore, there is no need to spend much time in the sun, as it does when applied sunscreen or sunblock. Tanning is slowly better for the skin and health, but do not spend two to three hours in the sun and get UV rays. Apply coconut oil on skin and spend 20 minutes in the sun provide a darker and healthier bronze.
good absorption of natural vitamin D:
Most sunscreens and sunblocks block the ability of the skin to absorb natural vitamin D vitamin This sun is very essential for the treatment of many skin problems and health conditions like eczema. But the use of coconut oil for tanning allow the skin to absorb this natural vitamin D from sunlight without damaging the skin from UV rays.
nourish the skin:
In addition to providing a perfect tan color, this oil helps nourish the skin, protects against infections and makes it soft and shiny. Tan oil coconut fatty acids having medium chain such as capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid together with vitamin E that provides essential nutrition for the skin.
Calma and Conditions of your skin:
This tan oil softens the skin without causing sunburn and also cures the skin of any possible inflammation resulting from strong sun, the allergenic particles, dust or environmental factors. It has an antioxidant property that protects the skin by preventing burning or oxidative damage that promotes skin cancer.
Every time you’re spending hours lying on a sea beach or an open field, then your skin is exposed to various germs and microbes around. However, coconut oil has antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties that protect the skin to be affected by germs.
do not have harmful chemicals:
It is natural oil that is free of toxic chemicals, smells good, affordable, easy price to carry and protect your skin effectively sun. It also contains SPF that protects the skin and even good people apply for dry or sensitive skin.
How to use coconut tanning oil:
From the above information, it became known that coconut oil is perfect for getting a tan on your skin. Now, we will know how to use coconut oil for tanning that is light, non-sticky and long lasting.
Method – 1: (coconut oil)
- Apply coconut oil melted all over his body as applying any sunscreen and sun tan.
- After application thoroughly enjoy the sunlight on a beach or pool.
- Reapply coconut oil for every 10 -. 15 minutes
- does not stay in the sunlight for more than 20 minutes at a time, but take some breaks.
- Spending 15 to 20 minutes in the sun by day is all essential to obtain a dark brown tan and to absorb adequate amounts of vitamin D in the body
method. – 2: (Coco dark tan oil)
- Mix 2 teaspoons walnut oil, avocado oil and sesame oil 5 -. 10 drops of each essential oil coconut and vanilla essential oil 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil unrefined
- Mix well and pour this mixture of oil in a glass container dark airtight.
- Keep the container and use it as your sunscreen while going out to get a perfect tan.
Note: Or mix 2 teaspoons walnut oil and 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil in 1/2 cup of brewed green tea. Store in a dark airtight container and use it regularly.
Method – 3: (coconut oil homemade tanning lotion)
- In this process oil, coconut oil and lanolin acts as an emollient that adds moisture to the skin to prevent flaking and gives lasting tan. The black tea acts as a natural pigment that gives color to the skin and has antioxidants that fight toxins that rise after tanning.
- Boil 3/4 cup water and pour it into a cup.
- Insert 3 bags of black tea in that cup and let stand for a few minutes.
- Then add 1/4 cup each coconut oil, lanolin oil and black tea prepared in a blender.
- mixed by adding remaining 1/2 cup of black tea.
- Stir well and store in an airtight container.
- Apply this lotion while walking out in the sun for tanning.
Tips and Precautions:
- Although coconut oil does not protect the skin of 100% of the sun’s rays, so you should not stay out for too long in the sun.
- Always use virgin organic coconut oil, unrefined for any skin problem or tan.
- Regular use of coconut oil will not only tanned skin but also provides a healthy and bright, with the protection of the skin against the scorching sunlight skin, wrinkles, and infection .
- Some people use coconut oil or pure coconut oil mixed with certain herbs or essential oils or vitamins or other carrier oils and used in outdoor tanning or tanning beds.
- Or mix some pure coconut oil with water resistant sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or more and then apply it on the skin before going out in the sun. In addition, for best results, exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin and allow the skin tans evenly and quickly.
Did you receive a bronze tan skin dark after using coconut oil? Let me know by sharing their experience.