Farting or flatulence is a big problem for everyone, who farts and those who stay close to him or her at the time of farts. Each of us has faced this situation in our lives when we had thrown a fart and created an embarrassing situation for everyone around him. Excessive farts can be a big problem for any of us, affecting our work life, social time, and even personal relationships. There is no doubt that people do not like to be around with anyone who farts too. Farting can be very unpleasant, especially when the fart has a sound and a very bad smell.
find some easy ways to control or stop farting. But before that, you also have to know exactly what is flatulence, which makes farts, why farts stink, and the problems of farts.
Flatulence or Fart: What exactly is what is
When we eat, food enters the stomach through the esophagus and mouth. The stomach breaks down food. It then passes into the small intestine, which breaks even food. Complete digestion takes place in the small intestine. What remains, particles of undigested food or move intact in the large intestine and then moves out of the body as a liquid or solid wastes through our year. Here in this whole digestive process, flatulence or fart gas is formed when solid waste is separated into the large intestine. Certain food particles that break down gas created as a byproduct, which after a certain point of time expelled out of the body as farts.
What cause farting?
Some causes of farts are as follows:
- Build gas after eating: There are certain foods that can act negatively with their gut bacteria. The result is an accumulation of gas, which can only escape through the anus. Most of these foods are spices, cabbage, potatoes, bread, beans, meat and dairy products.
- lactose intolerance: This is for those who are lactose intolerant. Lactose ferments in the stomach and cause gas to accumulate.
- Bacteria in the colon :. When there are too many bacteria in the colon, bacteria breaks down food and this leads to intestinal gas to build
- The air intake :. This is possible when the gums, carbonated drinks or liquids chew much
- Smoking Smoking is another cause of farts. more air is taken into your body when you smoke. Excess inhaled air is trapped in the esophagus or stomach. When excess gas accumulates in the intestines, which exits through farts.
- medication intake :. When certain drugs on a regular basis are consumed, this can also cause I fart due to bacterial overgrowth
- poor digestive system: Doctors have indicated that people who suffer from poor system digestive or people who do not eat healthy diet tend to suffer the problem of farts
Why do farts smell bad?
All farts do not stink. Usually, flatulence is made of odorless gases as nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and methane. Many times when fart, there will be no smell like your body expels odorless gases.
However, in certain cases, your farts can be very very bad. Why? Flatulence occurs when gas formation, such as carbon dioxide and nitrogen in the stomach, leading to inflammation and swelling in the abdominal area and these are then eliminated from the body. But when the fart is mixed with other gases in the stomach as hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans and certain spicy substances such as sulfur, indole and skatole, farts expelled from the body emit a very bad smell. farts stink usually are expelled when we consume foods that contain a large amount of sulfur as eggs, meat, cheese and vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage.
Fart problem 😕 Do I need to worry
Farting problem is a common problem faced by many and there is nothing to worry much. It is a normal human condition that can be prevented or controlled. But in case of bad smell farts excessive additional symptoms, then you need to consult a doctor. Some of the uncomfortable symptoms of farting, which require proper medication are:
- flatulence that occurs very frequently, often unintentionally
- A lot of wind is released when flatulence
- Consistently foul-smelling
- cramps in the abdomen and
- swollen and knotted feeling in the abdomen
how to control your farts?
Now that we have come to know what makes farts, we must also find out how we can control our farts. Remember one thing, we can not stop farting but we can help it.
- avoid excessive consumption Sugars: should reduce sugar intake or avoid taking it as breaks sugar in your gut more quickly, which means more gas release when food is digested. This also includes fructose, lactose and sorbitol.
- Reduce carbonation: The consumption of carbonated soft drinks, beer and other will cause your intestines to be filled with more air than they should. If you can reduce carbonated drinks, you will find your farts greatly reduced problem.
- Reduce intake of starches: Of all types of grains, rice is one of the best starches that are recommended to be eaten if you have problems with gas. grain of rice is very easy to digest. Other grains such as wheat, potatoes, noodles are very hard on their intestines. So it is better to avoid starch when there is a problem as starches farts cause the release of intestinal gases.
- Stop chewing gum and smoking: When chewing gum is chewed, a lot of air, causing farts swallowed. Similarly, when smoked, more air is consumed. So if you have farting problem, then quit smoking and chewing gum if you want to get rid of the problem.
- Improve your digestion: balance Maintaining a healthy diet, with adequate amounts of protein, vitamins, calcium and minerals from other foods. This will certainly lead to proper digestion of food and help reduce the problem of farts.
home remedies to stop Fart
• Cook vegetables thoroughly. The digestive system has trouble breaking down raw, raw foods.
• Start the day with fruit and a little milk to maintain alkalinity in the stomach.
• Eating meals at the right foods, keeping a regular interval, is helpful.
• The consumption of herbal tea is also good. You can make a tea with equal parts of mint, chamomile and balm. Add a teaspoon of this mixture of herbs for half a cup of boiling water. This preparation should be consumed in bite dose.
• Increase water intake. The more your drink, the less fart. Drinking water flushes toxins that cause body odor.
• Drink hot with lemon juice before each meal water. This can reduce gas problems.
• Your bowl movements should be regular. Control or delay a bowel movement is bad.
• Stay calm and stress free. Stress can cause you to swallow air
• Exercise regularly
How to stop farting in his sleep?
you can try these easy solutions if you have the problem of farts while sleeping.
• Wear something tight during sleep :. If you wear tight clothes that make less noise when fart
• Keep a pillow between your legs. The air passing can not leave freely.
• Do not take carbonated drinks before bedtime.
• Place sideways or backwards. Avoid lying face down. Because if you do, your stomach is pressed whenever your back is in the air.
Some foods that cause Farting
As a matter of fact, we can not advise you to stop taking these, but yes, you can reduce your intake if you really want to get rid of your problem farting.
• Vegetables: Artichokes, asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, onions, peas, radishes, green peppers
• Fruits: apricots, peaches, pears, bananas, melons, plums, apples raw and
• milk and other dairy products
• fried foods
image Source: flickr