Many of us have used cayenne for add some flavor to our meals, but do you think have the power to change their health know? Many companies, especially those in the Americas and China, have a history of using cayenne pepper therapeutically.
cayenne pepper has been used for a variety of ailments including heartburn, delirium, tremors, gout, paralysis, fever, dyspepsia, flatulence, sore throat, atonic dyspepsia, hemorrhoids, menorrhagia in women, nausea, tonsillitis, scarlet fever and diphtheria.
Namely, this ingredient is so powerful that it could even prevent a heart attack. Once you learn more about your benefits, you will certainly go to the nearest store and buy some.
Many doctors and healers are amazed by the healing properties of cayenne pepper and has been the subject of many health experts. During his 35-year career, American herbalist Dr. Christopher never lost a patient during a heart attack; he credits cayenne pepper. He has treated patients suffering heart attacks with a cup of tea cayenne pepper; within a minute they recover from the attack.
Cayenne pepper can be found at any health food store or local supermarket. There are several species of the same, such as habanero, Thai Chi, Bird of Africa, Jamaica and hot pepper.
If someone around you is experiencing a heart attack, giving a bit of cayenne pepper will help you a lot. If he / she is conscious, give him / her a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water, but if he / she is unconscious, put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the tongue.
The cayenne pepper has a hemostatic effect. It can stop bleeding and accelerate the recovery process. circulation is balanced and increases the heart rate, too.
If you are interested in making a tincture of cayenne pepper, read on. This tincture is the best remedy for emergency heart attack.
– Cayenne pepper powder
– 03.01 fresh cayenne peppers
– 50% alcohol
– 1l glass bottle
- Put safety gloves.
- Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with powdered cayenne pepper. Pour alcohol on it to cover the dust.
- In a blender mix fresh peppers with enough alcohol to a sauce-like consistency is obtained. Admixing the bottle to three quarters of the bottle is filled.
- Fill the bottle to the brim with alcohol and put the lid. Shake the bottle several times a day.
- Leave the tincture in a dark place for 14 days, then strain. Keep the final dye in a dark bottle. For strong tincture, infusion leave three months before brewing.
- tincture Store in a dry, dark place. You never spoiled.
Dale 5-10 drops of tincture to a patient who has just suffered a heart attack and do the same after 10 minutes. If he is unconscious, put 1-3 drops of the tincture under his tongue.
- cayenne pepper can be used in the treatment of other ailments, including heartburn, delirium, tremors, gout, paralysis, fever , dyspepsia, flatulence, sore throat, atonic dyspepsia, hemorrhoids, menorrhagia in women, nausea, tonsillitis, scarlet fever and diphtheria.
- has antifungal properties; that prevents the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum.
- is beneficial for the digestive system, because it stimulates the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases.
- cayenne peppers are especially recommended for patients diagnosed with lung cancer and smokers because of its anti-cancer properties. It is believed that capsaicin is in cayenne pepper prevents the development of tumors caused by snuff, and similar results are noted in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
- It is also useful in the treatment of stomach problems, flu symptoms, migraines, allergies, redness, toothache, obesity and arthritis.