Warts are small skin growths that are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), which affects the person’s hands, feet or genitals. In general, these are not painful or harmful, but can cause unsightly and embarrassing. These are contagious and easily enters through small cuts or break in the skin and if left untreated, could happen again quickly.
However, there are many ways to get rid of warts in which the tea tree oil is a better way to remove warts effectively. The essential tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, native to Australia. It should be applied topically, but not be taken internally because it is toxic and leads to many detrimental side effects.
For you believe, here are providing some of the properties of tea tree oil to know how to make it work for wart removal.
- has terpineno -. 4 – ol having antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties to fight the virus that causes warts and therefore removed from the skin
- has a property anti -inflamatoria that softens the skin and reduces irritation and itching caused by skin warts.
- penetrates deeply into the skin and cure the problem from the inside out.
How to use tea tree oil for warts:
discover these 4 methods incredible tree oil tea to cure warts. All you have to do is follow regularly and without any interruption.
Method – 1: (oil tea tree)
oil tea tree is used only to provide effective relief from warts and is an easy process, but should not be used by people with sensitive skin. It is used to cure all kinds of skin warts.
- Clean and dry the affected areas of skin warts.
- Apply a drop of tea tree oil undiluted pure on the wart.
- Place a bandage over it and leave for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After that, remove the bandage and wash and dry the area.
- Use a fresh bandage on each night and repeat the same process daily until the warts disappear completely from the skin.
- Or you can also pour the oil tea tree pad band and apply it on the wart.
- For the treatment of genital warts, just DAB a cotton swab in tea tree oil and apply it gently on the warts once a day.
Method – 2: (oil tea tree Compressing)
compress oil tea tree is another easy and effective method widely used to treat warts (especially plantar warts ).
- Pour 2 -. 4 drops of tea tree oil in the affected
- Next, place a slice of garlic or banana peel on it.
- fix with tape and let it sit for a few hours or overnight.
- repeat the same process regularly at night before bed for up to 3 weeks to get rid of warts on the skin completely.
Method – 3: (oil tea tree with other essential oils and carrier oil)
tree oil tea when mixed with other essential oils give a quick result get rid of warts occasionally.
- Add 2 drops each of tea tree oil, manuka oil, lemon grass oil, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil 1 tablespoons desired carrier oil.
- Shake well and apply on the wart. 2 to 3 times a day using a cotton ball
- Fix securely with a bandage and leave for a few minutes to a few hours.
- keep doing the same process regularly until the wart has completely removed from the skin.
- Or use this oil blend prepared by mixing 2 drops each of clove oil, oil tea tree oil lemongrass and oregano oil in 1 tablespoon of carrier and apply it on the affected areas of skin warts using a cotton swab oil. Cover with a cotton ball and wrap a piece of cloth or bandage tightly.
- Alternatively 6 drops of tea tree oil and lavender oil 1 tbsp organic coconut oil are mixed. Mix well and use this mixture as skin warts after mixing of renewal that helps heal the skin and causes are no more signs of warts.
- Or simply mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon carrier oil and apply on the infected areas of skin warts regularly.
Method – 4: (tea tree oil bath)
Depending on where these warts on the skin affected, you need to take a bath oil tree tea. It is used to treat warts that are, from top to bottom, including genital warts and inaccessible areas.
- run hot water in the tub and add a few drops of tea tree oil to the water.
- Stir well and soak for at least 20 -. 30 minutes
- then take your regular bath and dry the skin.
- Repeat the bath regularly for 2 to 3 times daily until complete removal of skin warts is obtained
Tips and Precautions:
- always use oil pure tea tree 100% that is not mixed with other oils to treat any health problems or skin.
- For people with dry and sensitive skin, oil pure tea tree should be used after dilution to avoid irritation, pain and itching. Dilute the tea tree oil with any carrier oil or aloe vera gel or vitamin E oil and apply petroleum jelly around the wart to protect the health of the skin.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you find no relief wart removal after using tea tree oil for 4 to 5 days or if symptoms persist. Also, discuss with your doctor before using tea tree oil as its home remedy for warts.
- Avoid contact of tea tree oil with eyes, nose or mouth, as it leads to some side effects. In addition, pregnant women or infants and children over 7 years should not use tea tree oil for warts.
- Make sure you have the cotton swab is used to prevent the spread of infection to other areas.
Remove warts using this tea tree oil and share your experience with us.