Skin tags (or acrochorda in medical terms) appear most often in the neck, armpits, eyelids, inner thigh and groin skin. These abnormal growths are typically flesh – colored and vary in size. They are composed of blood vessels and collagen fibers, so they should not receive any pain and will not affect your health.
There is no definite cause of the existence of marks on the skin, but some suggestions include obesity, hormonal changes, diabetes, use of steroids and human papillomavirus (HPV) and rubbing against clothing .
So instead of choosing expensive in counter remedies, why not try natural remedies that are safe and affordable. Tea tree is one of the best ingredients for these remedies.
is tea tree oil is good for skin tags?
tea tree oil is a colorless essential oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), native to Australia.
Tea tree oil has properties anti – bacterial, anti – viral and anti -. Fungal properties that help dry skin tags from inside and keeps clear skin of impurities
- has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- In general, size reduction will occur when cells labels are deprived of oxygen and blood supply. Tea tree oil has this effect drying.
- has terpinene – 4 – ol and cineol and penetrates deeply into the skin
How to use tea tree oil for skin Tags:
1. tea tree oil
Even pregnant women or the elderly can use this method to remove skin blemishes.
- clean and dry skin in and around the marks on the skin.
- soak a cotton ball in water and squeeze, then add 2 -. 4 drops of tea tree oil
- also used to apply on the affected skin.
- Massage gently with circular movements for 3 -. To 5
- Wash immediately and touch dry skin.
- make this process 3 times a day.
- Or apply tea tree oil with a cotton ball wet and leave for a few minutes. Then wrap the skin with an adhesive bandage.
- Or you can apply tea tree oil directly on the marks on the skin undiluted.
- Or dip a Q-tip in tea tree oil and place this on the label of the skin. Remove the cotton in the Q-Tip and place it on the label. Secure it with tape or bandage.
- Do not apply undiluted tea tee oil if you have dry or sensitive skin.
2. Tea tree oil with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice
- Mix 4 drops of cider vinegar organic apple, 5 drops of fresh lemon juice and 3 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl.
- dip a cotton ball in this mixture is then placed over the affected skin.
- cover it with a band aid and leave for a few minutes.
- repeat the same process for twice daily for 10 days.
3. The tea tree oil with olive oil
- Mix 2 -. 3 drops of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Apply this mixture on the labels of the skin with a cotton ball.
- massage gently for a minute or two and wrapped with a bandage.
- Leave for a few minutes and then remove.
- . Note: can also add jojoba oil or clove oil or water or any other carrier oil instead of olive oil
4. The tea tree oil with castor oil
This combinatorial process is very effective in treating vaginal spots on skin.
- Mix 3 -. 4 drops of tea tree oil with a teaspoon of castor oil
- Wash the affected area before applying.
- Apply to the affected skin.
- This mixture of oil not only erases the marks on the skin, but also clean the area well.
- Note :. If you have heartburn or burning, wash the area immediately
tea tree oil with other word combinations:
If these processes are not working, the tea tree oil has to be combined with other natural oils / natural ingredients that cause skin markings that fade more effectively.
- cashew plant is well known for its astringent properties and anti-dysenteric antiseptic, antibacterial ,.
- bloodroot is used to clean the dead skin tissue and therefore promotes healing of healthy skin. This root when mixed with tea tree oil clears many skin diseases including skin blemishes.
- Figure vegetable oil and tea tree has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that dries the skin tags.
- Greater celandine plant with tea tree oil helps remove skin blemishes, warts, moles, etc.
How long to use tea tree oil for skin tags?
depends entirely on the frequency of use of tea tree oil in skin tags and label size skin. You have to use this tea oil of not less than 15 days to see signs of improvement. You can switch to other methods of removing skin tag, if you do not find any results after one month.
tea tree oil for better Tags:
Use tree oil and pure organic tea 100%. There are many brands of oil tea tree are widely available in the market as oil nature Bounty tea tree oil Walgreens pure tea tree oil Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree tree oil Desert Essence tea, oil tea tree plantation Thursday, now tea tree oil, tea tree oil Jason, tea tree oil Hollywood beauty, tea tree oil Holista, etc.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for safe and quick results from the problem.
- Never ever eat this tea oil in the body.
- If you have sensitive or dry skin, then always remember to dilute the tea tree oil with a little water or carrier oil.
- Always be sure to use tree oil 100% natural tea.
- Be sure to do a patch text first before using these methods.
- Do not apply tea tree oil in sensitive areas like the eyes, the skin around the eyelids, anus, genital areas, etc.
- Before applying tea tree oil, wash the affected skin tag with mild soap and water and dry completely area.
- creams can also use tea tree oil-based (such as removing skin tags revital), lotions and sprays.
- Apply Vaseline to healthy skin around the skin tag to protect the skin from direct contact with oil concentrated tea tree.
- to dilute the tea tree oil, mix 1 to 2 drops of essential oil with 1 tablespoon of base oil, such as sunflower oil or aloe vera oil.
Feel free to share your experiences with us free!