Plaque is the accumulation of food residue on the inner surfaces and external teeth. This oral disease can cause bad breath and may also develop other conditions such as sarro- same condition that develops when these food residues harden and calcined in the teeth that cause bleeding and halitosis.
Although there is no definitive solution to prevent the development of plaque on the teeth, you can perform a number of home procedures to reduce the accumulation of these residues in the mouth and prevent this disease progresses. Do you dare to know more?
For people who smoke is common that these plates are dark yellow in color due to the accumulation of nicotine in the teeth. The same applies to people who are used to drinking coffee and chewing snuff. Plaque is the beginning of what may be a major problem as tooth decay and even tooth loss.
What is recommended for the average person, who is visiting the dentist every 6 months for a procedure known as deep prophylaxis. Although this procedure is not expensive, most people last year without going to the dentist, because they forget or because they are afraid of the professional mouth. In this article we will show an incredible resource to remove plaque without having to go to the dentist!
- 1/2 liter of water.
- 60 grams of flour nutshell.
In a container, preferably aluminum, boil water and 60 grams of shell flour nut, simmered until the boiling point is reached, then boil 10 minutes on low heat. The result will be similar to the toothpaste we use to brush your teeth for 5 minutes 2 times a month suspension.
- sunflower seed
- 2 tablespoons.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1/2 liter of water.
In a container, preferably aluminum, our ingredients simmer for 1 hour, the result of this mixture use for brushing teeth for 5 minutes 2 times a month. This will keep the teeth free of plaque and tartar.
Our oral hygiene is very important, because it is our letter to smile and talk. The accumulation of tartar and plaque causes bad breath, besides the ugly looking damaged teeth black, yellow and / or.
- As discussed in this article, it is also essential to make a good daily dental hygiene:
- We cepillaremos the teeth after every meal, for at least two minutes, insisting well on all teeth and molars.
- preferably will use a paste of ecological and natural teeth, conventional because contain too aggressive substances with our oral pH
- going to use the thread or dental floss every night before bed to remove food debris between teeth
- You can also use a mouthwash. If we want natural that we can do with thyme and mint infusion or diluted with seawater and the average natural water of two parts
- If we visit the dentist age scale for a dental cleaning, but it is recommended not to carry out too often as they could damage our enamel.