Unfortunately, wrinkles are a fact of life suffer men and women as they age. It is a biological process caused when fat cells below the dermis constrict, so that the inner layer of the skin begins to be thin. This will decrease the ability of the skin to repair the damage.
Although there are many anti-wrinkle treatments available on the market, which are often expensive, so it is always better to use natural home remedies, especially those made with olive oil.
is olive oil is good for treating wrinkles?
Olive oil softens the skin, helps to retain moisture and keeps the resilience and elasticity.
- is rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols that fight free radicals that damage the skin.
- contains vitamins A and E, which acts as a humectant.
- oil penetrates deeply into the skin to provide the necessary moisture. Repairs and regenerates skin cells.
- has many nutrients that cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- contains polyphenols and oleic acid, acting as an anti -. Aging property
- contains monounsaturated fats and vitamins B and D to prevent the formation of new skin wrinkles.
- contains squalene repairs skin aging, providing essential moisture. It also has an exfoliating property that removes dead skin cells, which stimulates the body to produce new cells of the skin.
- has an anti – inflammatory and property contains oleocanthal that stops the operation of inflammatory enzymes
How to use olive oil for wrinkles t:
. 1. olive
- Apply extra virgin olive oil in the affected area before going to bed skin.
- massage gently for a few minutes so that the oil penetrates deeply into the skin.
- leave overnight before washing with water the next morning.
- can also use olive oil in your kitchen or in salads.
- Or apply the extra virgin olive oil in the face with circular movements and place a warm, moist cloth on your face to open the pores for 10 minutes.
- Repeat regularly.
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, use hot oil.
- This method is used to treat all types of skin wrinkles.
2. Olive oil for face wrinkles
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 -. 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Apply this mixture on the face and massage for a few minutes.
- improves blood circulation and skin rejuvenation.
- Or mix equal amounts of lemon juice and olive oil and massage it on the forehead wrinkles for a few minutes.
3. Olive oil with honey and glycerin
This process removes dead skin cells along with the tightening of the skin sank .
- Mix a few drops of olive oil, glycerine and honey together.
- Apply this on the affected skin.
- Massage gently for 5 -. 10 minutes for proper blood circulation
- Clean and wash with water before drying pat.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Or make a mask by mixing olive oil, honey and cream and applying it on the affected skin.
4. Olive oil with Piña
Pineapple contains antioxidants, fiber and vitamins that help promote skin elasticity by moisturizing skin and prevention of dead skin cells and dull.
- Combine 2 -. 3 teaspoons olive oil 1 cup pineapple chunks
- mashed or mixed and applied it on the affected skin.
- Leave for 20 to 25 minutes to dry naturally
- wash with warm water, dry skin and apply moisturizer..
- keep doing this process regularly.
5. Olive oil with egg white, milk and honey
- Mix 1 egg with 1 teaspoon honey, 2 tablespoons milk 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- Apply this on the affected area and spread like a mask skin.
- Leave for 20 – 30 minutes to dry before getting up with warm water
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a week to remove wrinkles
- Or apply a mask. prepared with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of Manuka honey.
- . Note: This process is also used to treat forehead wrinkles
6. Olive oil with tomatoes
Tomatoes contain lycopene and olive oil contains anti properties – oxidants that help eliminate free radicals. Vitamin A and C help tighten the skin.
- Mix 5 tablespoons tomato juice or paste with 2 – 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Consume this mixture regularly.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before taking these tomatoes regularly.
7. Olive oil with avocado for face wrinkles
avocado has vitamins A, E, C and B complex which helps eliminate wrinkles naturally.
- Mash 3 to 4 slices of avocado and then mix in 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- Apply this mixture on the face and neck and massage gently. circular movements.
- Leave for 15 -. 20 minutes to dry before washing with water
- Regularize this process.
8. Olive oil with rose essential oil
- Mix 6 drops of essential rose oil in 1 ounce olive oil.
- Apply this on a clean, dry face.
- massage gently for a few minutes, focusing more on wrinkles.
- Leave for a few minutes or overnight and then wash and dry the skin.
- Apply this combination regularly to stretch the skin.
- . Note: You can replace rose essential oil with 3 drops each Ylang Ylang and lavender essential oil
9. Olive oil with raw honey and green apple
- Mix 2 tablespoons organic honey and 1 finely grated green apple 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Stir well and apply it to the face and neck thoroughly.
- Massage gently for a few minutes and left for 10 -. 15 minutes
- wash and dry your face and repeat the process regularly.
10. Olive oil with egg
- Beat an egg and mix 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply to the affected skin, massaging gently.
- Leave for 20 – 30 minutes to dry
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to hot water and wash skin with this.
- Then wash your face with just water.
- Or mix 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of wheat germ with 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
- spread this mixture all over the affected skin.
- wash with warm water after 15 -. 20 minutes
11. Olive oil with carrot oil
These oils have linoleic acid keeps the skin hydrated.
- Mix 2 drops of carrot seed oil in 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply to the affected skin, massaging gently, and leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat regularly.
12. Olive oil with chickpea flour and rosewater
- Mix 2 teaspoons of fine flour extra -. Virgin olive oil to form a paste
- Apply to the affected skin, leave for 20-40 minutes and then wash with rosewater.
- Repeat regularly.
- can also substitute chickpea flour with cornmeal.
- Mix olive oil and cornmeal in equal amounts.
- Apply to face and leave for 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
13. Olive oil with orange juice and oatmeal powder
- Mix 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice, 1 egg egg, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal powder and 1 teaspoon of olive oil from a paste.
- Apply this on the affected skin.
- rinse with water and repeat the process regularly.
- Or use 2 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal 1/2 cup whole milk and mix with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply this on the face and neck, then rinse after 15 -. 20 minutes
14. Olive oil with rosewater and Pineapple Crush
This mask is used to treat deep wrinkles on the face and neck , restores firmness and elasticity of the skin along with the right tone.
- clean the face and neck with cleansing cream or milk and dry.
- Apply 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the face and neck.
- massage gently with fingertips for a couple of minutes.
- Apply the freshly crushed pineapple mixed with rose water on the affected skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash thoroughly
- repeat the same process once or twice a week..
15. Olive oil with vitamin E oil
Vitamin E oil contains anti – oxidants, skin repairing by blocking the radicals skin-damaging free
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon olive oil and vitamin E oil together.
- Apply to affected skin before bedtime.
- massage gently for a few minutes and then leave overnight.
- wash with warm water and then with cold water.
- . Note: You can use jojoba oil instead of vitamin E oil
- You can apply this on the face, legs, hands, around the eyes and other body parts.
16. Olive oil with sugar and lemon juice
Lemon juice, when mixed with sugar, acts as a gentle exfoliant that removes dead skin cells, allowing new skin cells.
- Mix 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice with 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1 tablespoon extra -. Virgin olive oil
- Apply to the affected skin, massaging gently with circular movements.
- Leave for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water scrubbing.
- skin dry with a soft towel and continue this process regularly.
- Alternately, add 1 teaspoon of honey instead of lemon juice.
17. Mask of olive oil with papaya
The properties ripe papaya has anti – oxidant that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet special
- MASH mature to a pulp and mix 2 tablespoons of this with 1 teaspoon olive oil papaya.
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 20 minutes skin.
- Carefully remove the paste with water.
- Wash your face with cold, clean water, dry skin and apply moisturizer.
Olive Oil Wrinkle Eye:
The skin around the eyes is very delicate and loses its moisture faster than other parts of the face pace. Regular application of moisturizer will help prevent this, and olive oil is one of the best moisturizers.
1. Olive oil with calendula, peppermint and burdock
- Soak 1/2 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, burdock and calendula in 1 / 4 cup olive oil for a week in a cool, dry place.
- Apply around the eyes before going to bed, but not in the eyes.
- leave overnight and rinse the next morning.
- Repeat the process regularly.
2. Olive oil with beeswax and cocoa butter
- Melt 1 teaspoon beeswax, 1/2 teaspoon cocoa butter and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the microwave, and then let it cool.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rosewater and stir well to form a thick paste.
- Apply this on the eye wrinkles and leave for a few minutes.
- wash with water and reapply once a day.
3. Olive oil with aromatic oils
- Mix 3 drops of pine oil, 2 drops of cedar oil and 1 drop peppermint oil in 50 ml of olive oil and heat gently.
- Apply to the eye area with fingertips, massaging gently.
- not apply in the upper eyelids.
- Leave for 20 to 25 minutes then wipe gently with a soft paper napkin
- cotton pads or cut in half and dip in hot oil mixture.. Place these pads under the eyes and leave for 20 minutes.
4. Olive oil with rosehip oil and glycerin
- Clean and dry your face, under the eyes exfoliants.
- Mix 1 teaspoon organic vegetable glycerine and cold pressed rose oil or hemp seed oil hip 1 -. 2 teaspoons olive oil
- runs under the eyes and massage gently for a minute or two.
- place a warm, damp cloth under the eyes and leave for a few minutes.
- When the skin is absorbed, apply oil again by adding 1 teaspoon of raw honey on this occasion.
- Massage gently once more and cover with warm cloth.
- add more oil mixture then cover the area with Vaseline or petroleum jelly.
Olive Oil for forehead wrinkles:
Wrinkles on the forehead may be the most visible and tenacious. Here are some great ways to use olive oil to remove these grooves.
- Mix a few drops of olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil.
- Apply on the face and gently massage for a few minutes.
- Leave for a few minutes or overnight.
- wash the next morning and touch dry skin.
- Apply this oil regularly.
- Or apply hot olive oil and massage in an upward motion down for at least 10 minutes a clean face.
- or add a small amount of sugar and lemon juice in olive oil and use this mixture to exfoliate the front.
Olive Oil Neck Wrinkles:
Here are some methods of olive oil that deal exclusively with neck wrinkles.
1. Olive oil with shea butter and coconut oil Neck Wrinkles
Shea butter has an anti – oxidant content that restores elasticity skin
- Butte Mix butter, olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil.
- Apply to a clean neck, massaging gently, and leave for a few minutes.
- Wash but reapply regularly.
- You can apply this in the face as well.
2. Olive oil mask with banana
- Mash a ripe and mix with olive oil banana.
- Apply on the neck and leave for 15-20 minutes before washing with water.
- Repeat this regularly.
- can also use papaya pulp instead of mashed banana.
olive oil in the diet:
Many studies have shown that consumption of olive oil can also help with this problem because it is rich in polyphenols, anti -. Oxidizers and squalene fighting against oxidative damage from free radicals in the skin
To use olive oil instead of your regular cooking oil or butter, or as a salad dressing. This also helps with sunspots, premature aging and skin cancer.
Tips and Precautions:
For more effective results, follow these tips, along with the remedies.
- Use extra virgin olive oil instead of plain olive oil.
- This oil does not cause any allergic reaction, so it is safe to use for all skin types.
- The regular application of olive oil on the skin not only reduce wrinkles but also moisturizes the skin and removes dead skin cells.
- may also apply 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil mixed with 2 teaspoons vinegar to treat wrinkles.
- The mixture of apricot puree with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and apply it on the skin can also help with the problem.
- Having a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.
- Regular exercise, sleep well, avoid smoking and drinking alcohol, etc. will certainly help prevent wrinkles.
- Consult your doctor if you have premature wrinkles.
hope you found the above home remedies useful. If you know more home remedies to remove wrinkles, then they feel to share their experience with us free.