distention or bloating is a condition in which the midsection of his body appears completely, although it may not have excess fat deposited there. In fact, not only is visibly swollen belly but will also feel the fullness too. You will feel uncomfortable and tight there. Sometimes, the area could pain slightly. Swelling makes the jeans look slightly tighter. It stomach swells with gas and makes you feel very uncomfortable.
Bloating is actually quite a common condition. Worldwide anywhere between 10% and 30% of adults suffer from bloating at different times of their lives. It can happen to anyone. It might seem to go away for a while, but certainly will return if left untreated.
Generally, doctors suggest that the problem has to be dealt with urgently as bloaters lead to more sick leaves. It can seriously interfere with a person’s ability to work. You can also come in the form of their recreational or social activities. Swelling may actually have a negative impact on the quality of your life.
What causes swelling?
Here are some of the most common causes of swelling
- The excess gas in the intestine.
- swallowing too much air.
- intolerance to some foods such as dairy products.
- Food intake too quickly.
- sensitivity to what is happening in your digestive tract Mayor.
- Sudden weight gain.
- Increased curvature in the region of the lumbar lordosis of the spine that reduces the ability of gas holding her abdomen.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- The bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine.
- Excessive consumption of fatty foods have also been blamed, as this may delay stomach emptying. therefore you will feel full.
- Too many carbonated drinks.
- Anxiety or stress.
- A reaction to a medicine, such as diabetes pills.
- Sometimes antibiotics are known to cause swelling.
bloating can also be a symptom of a serious medical condition.
- Some kind of failure in the pancreas because it is not able to properly digestive enzymes. This is disturbing the digestion process and therefore causing swelling.
- deposition of fluid within the abdominal cavity because of a kidney or liver problem.
- structural or anatomical abnormality in your gastrointestinal tract.
- A gastrointestinal disease or infection.
- Ovarian cancer.
- celiac disease.
- dumping syndrome.
- A tumor.
- The heartburn – heartburn may have to take spicy foods at night, and even eating too much food just before bedtime. So limit your food intake. Also, keep it simple. And do not go to bed immediately after dinner. Walking for 30 minutes before going to bed. If you still have heartburn, then keep a pillow behind his back to keep raised. This should help.
Sometimes, the swelling is just a byproduct or symptom of a serious health crisis, such as a tumor, cancer, celiac disease or something else. In this case, you must first treat the disease naturally. It will be almost impossible to get rid of the swelling without treating the disease first. And anyway, the treatment of these medical conditions should always be your priority. They are much more serious in nature, and may even be life threatening.
is good to remember that the degree or severity of the swelling is always different for different people. Also, do not take into account a factor that caused swelling to his friend might have a null effect on you. Of course, it could be the other way too. But whatever it is, do not ignore swelling if any. Always remember, this could be a sign of a serious medical condition. So why risk it? Trying to detect early symptoms and proper diagnosis is achieved.
Symptoms of swelling
Sometimes symptoms of swelling are accurate, but sometimes that might be vague.
This is a condition in which there is an abnormal accumulation of fluid within the pelvis or abdomen. This can make your waist up quickly. In fact, in extreme cases, there is so much swelling that you could look several months pregnant. Usually, it is a liver disease that causes ascites. However, in 10% of cases, it is a cancer.
Sudden weight loss
– Have you lost some weight suddenly for no apparent reason? This could be a symptom of swelling. Be careful if weight loss is about 10% of their total body weight or more. This weight loss could be a tumor that is pressing down on the intestines, which makes you feel full. It could also be a discharge from the tumor.
Severe pain in the abdomen
A sudden severe pain in his midsection may be a symptom, especially if you have the feeling of nausea with it. This could be due to a blockage in the intestine, as scar tissue is pushing the intestine. You need to seek immediate medical attention. Do not be late. The pain felt could come in waves.
A fever, even without signs of tightness or fullness in the abdomen may indicate that it is in the early stages of swelling. This could be an inflammation or infection.
can be some other symptoms as well, such as blood in the stool or very dark stools, diarrhea, excessive vaginal bleeding, vaginal bleeding after menopause, and heartburn.
The best ways to prevent swelling
must do three things to prevent swelling.
A) Eating the right foods.
B) eat food in the right way.
C) to end the swelling habits
A. Eating the right foods
- Limit consumption of fatty and processed foods – know that these foods are bad for your health anyway. And besides, the system digestion requires longer to digest foods rich in sugar and high fat. This will make you feel full.
- Avoid frozen foods and sugar – There are a lot of preservatives in frozen foods. Usually there are a lot of salt as well, and the two can give you bloating. Actually, you have to stay away from foods without sugar, since their sugar alcohol content can grow bacteria in the gut. This will give gas, and finally bloating.
- Eat a lot of fibers – Fiber is good for health. Fill your diet with lots of fiber, drink plenty of fluids and relieve yourself regularly. You should do very well. But remember to get your fiber from natural sources, such as apples, pears, raspberries, broccoli, peas, barley, bran, and spaghetti. All are good. However, having said that, the fiber may not be the right solution for you if you have constipation, as this could worsen your swelling.
- Avoid foods that cause gas – Try to identify foods that gas creates problems for you. As a general guideline, the following foods lead to accumulation of gas in most people – cauliflower, cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, beans and such others. But remember, they are still good for health, so do not completely eliminate these foods from your diet. Just take it in moderation. Also, reduce your intake of carbohydrates. When the muscles of glycogen body shop, which is a type of carbohydrates, but also store water in ratios from one to three, glycogen water. So by cutting the consumption of carbohydrates, which will be reducing water storage in your body.
- Carefully select your drinks – Of course, water is always good for you. But surely, you want more. You can drink tea, even better if green tea. Tea will reduce your appetite, and also comes with an ant-bloating agent. flavored drinks are delicious and can be healthy if you make a fruit juice. However, stay away from soda. Bubbles remain in the stomach and in the intestines produce gases. In addition, acidic drinks irritate the gastrointestinal tract, making it swell. This makes you feel bloated. Avoid drinks based on sugar substitutes such as xylitol and mannitol.
- always Cook vegetables before eating – Green vegetables are good for health, but make sure you eat after cooking. You may face problems in the digestion of raw vegetables. In addition, the cooking process will remove some of the enzymes and fibers that can upset the stomach and cause swelling. Steam vegetables to get the best results. You will lose very few nutrients this way.
- Avoid hot spices – Spices like chili powder and black pepper can release more stomach acid. Vinegar and chutneys achieve the same result. The excess secretion of acid irritates the stomach, worsening its swelling.
- Limit salt intake – Salt causes swelling. If you have a lot of salt in your body, then they cling to the water. The human body requires only 200 mg sodium in a day. But there are 2,300 mg of this in 1 tsp. So do you see how much more we? And, of course, too much salt in the diet can be difficult for the blood vessels and the heart, and that can be scary.
- Take food, bloating against – tomatoes, nuts, mangoes, spinach, bananas, cantaloupe, and asparagus are all good. There potassium them, a mineral with a lot of asparagine, which is a natural diuretic. They can help overcome swelling. Potassium is to regulate the content of fluid in your body. Balances the sodium level. You can eat parsley and mint -. Both these herbs can treat swelling very efficiently
- Gain probiotics – This is a kind of good bacteria, which is used to regulate our digestive system. And, of course, you are less likely to have swelling if your digestive system is well regulated. bacterial imbalance in the intestine is a cause of the swelling. Try yogurt. It is more readily available probiotics. There are also some health supplements.
B. Eating foods in the right way
swelling that occurs in the abdomen region, and naturally eat has a lot to do with it. Therefore, it is important to eat the right foods to reduce the risk of strain. Do not worry if you have swelling and, because you can get rid of it by selecting the right foods. But remember, only the selection of the food might not be enough. You have to eat food in the right way also.
- Take your time – Eat slowly forever. Take your time. You have to chew your food well before swallowing, as it helps in proper digestion. Your body is able to use the best nutrients. However, unfortunately, many of us are simply swallowing our meals now, because it is simply not enough time. A lot of people even have their food on the fly. A fever food is definitely a bad habit. You can reach the air intake if you take food too quickly, and this air can then be trapped inside, causing swelling. In addition, satiety hormones in the body just do not have enough to put in unless you are sitting by your meal time. You could end up overeating.
- often eat but little at a time – smaller amounts of food will be kinder to her belly. As a bonus, this will also be good for your waistline. But you have to eat more often. Get 4-5 small meals a day instead of three large ones. You will not feel hungry. Your metabolism also not be pressurized to go to an overload suddenly if you have a great meal. After all, you are supposed to feel good after eating, it is not exhausted. 4-5 small meals will be just perfect. Your body will run smoothly.
- Avoid eating late at night – Sometimes we snacks late at night, while reading a book or watching a movie. Too much of this could be bad news for you. In particular, restrict their intake of carbohydrates. If a large amount of food taken late at night, then you will feel bloated in the morning. This is because, your body will retain water all night, making you feel like a sponge in the morning. Take a light dinner. If you have to take a big meal, then make lunch. That way, you’ll have plenty of time to work outside the system.
- stop using that straw – In fact, you should stop using anything that takes air inside your body. You will have too much air in you if you use things like straw. Your body must do something about this – that converts air into gas and bloating
[ Do not miss: 12 quick homemade remedies to get rid of gases in the. stomach ]
C. removal of distention Habits
- Are you allergic to any food – food allergies they can cause bloating, and so you need to watch out for anything that can make you feel the tension in the midsection. Many people are allergic to dairy products. Others can not tolerate wheat, gluten in particular. Some people are allergic to eggs, corn, soybeans, nuts and legumes. Most of them do not realize it is their food allergy is causing the swelling. Then there are those who self-diagnose, and end up doing this incorrectly. As a result, many healthy foods are eliminated from their diets. It is best to go to a doctor for confirmation. Try dairy products low in lactose. Go for yogurt and aged cheese to see if they are working for you.
- Quit Smoking – Smoking is a very bad habit. Kills you slowly over time. It is known that smoking causes many health problems such as atherosclerosis, lung cancer, respiratory problems and even heart disease. You will also money leaks. Need more reasons? So stop smoking if you are currently on it. When smoked, a lot of air gets inside your system, although exhaling out. And this can cause swelling.
- Beat stress – Most of us have too much stress in our lives now, and some of this is almost inevitable, given the pressures of modern life. Try to relax as much as you can, such as anxiety and stress can cause swelling, as well as causing other health problems too. When you are stressed, the hormone cortisol increases your cravings for sugars and fats. Both yoga and meditation can help here, because they can reduce the level of cortisol. Just 15 minutes in a day – that’s all you have to give. Or you can try a simple breathing exercise. It will also reduce your stress. Go on a little vacation, if you can. You will have a good rest and come back refreshed.
- do some training – We all realize that exercise is good for us, but still, many choose to be sedentary and unhealthy. Change this habit. Go to the gym and exercise. You can also do some brisk walking, running, jogging, cycling or swimming. All these activities are sure to help. He biking for just 30 minutes a day will give your body a great workout. That does not take too long? It does! The fact is that even moderate exercise can substantially reduce swelling, as it will regulate the passage of air and food within their digestive system. You will lose calories and stay slim and trim. In addition, he will also sleep better at night.