rosemary for hair growth
Rosemary is an incredibly beneficial herb that can have a number of medicinal uses, one of which it is stimulating hair growth. It is containing organic compounds that stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and therefore causing new and faster hair growth. The use of rosemary in your regular hair care routine will condition your hair, make it shiny and smooth as silk and solve a series of problems such as dandruff and itchy scalp, dry scalp. The use of rosemary for hair care is very simple, just make a hair rinse or herbal tea.
Romero rich in phytochemicals that are rich potential sources of natural compounds such as phenolic diterpenes, flavonoidsphenolic acids and essential oils. Almost 90% of the antioxidant activity is mainly due to the high content of nonvolatile acid and carnosol ascarnosic (phenolic diterpenes) and rosmarinic acid components. These phytochemicals have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, shine your hair and stimulate hair growth.
How do rosemary hair rinse herbal
- Pour 4 cups of water in a pot and bring to a boil. Then pour it into a container of your choice (French press, kettle).
- Add the (fresh, dried or essential oil of rosemary) Rosemary
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes. You can even leave it overnight for best results.
- Then strain the liquid and let cool.
- Add vinegar to rinse and stir to blend in.
- rinsing store in the refrigerator.
First wash hair with shampoo as normal and then rinse with water rosemary. Massage and rinse the roots.
1-2tbsp can also add vinegar to rinse. This will help get rid of waste styling gels and shampoos.
Other uses of rosemary for hair growth:
- Romero hot oil treatment Basic
- rosemary essential oil scalp massage
- You can add a few drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo
- Green Tea Romero