based on vegetable protein powder you buy in the store can be expensive. This protein blend homemade is clean, profitable, and knows very well – no chalky texture at all! All you need to do is shake up in a mason jar and is ready to face the world! Mix this powder homemade protein with water or non-preferred dairy milk!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN protein powder [VEGAN]
This recipe is:
dairy products, high in protein and Vegan
- 1 1/2 cups pure hemp protein
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1/2 cup roasted carob
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 4 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1 / 2-1 teaspoon of stevia
- 4 tablets of chlorella, ground (1/2 teaspoon if dusty)
- 1/4 cup powdered maca
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well .
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer
portion size :. ¼ cup Calories: 102 Fat: 4g Carbohydrate: 6 sugar: 1 g Sodium: 12 mg Fiber: 8 proteins: 10.8 g