How many times you have suffered a throbbing headache just to grab something on the counter to relieve pain? In fact, these drugs can be dangerous and often are not effective. For tension or migraine headaches strange, why not try something completely natural for relief?
There are many benefits to choosing a natural remedy for pain. This incredibly easy balm is a great way to relax and reduce pain without the worry of ingestion of chemicals that can have dangerous side effects.
Shea butter, beeswax and coconut oil make the basis of this balm can be applied topically to the temples and back of the neck. Here is decomposition of healing essential oils contained in this recipe.
Mint: The medicinal use of peppermint oil goes back to the Egyptians found jars of oil in the pyramids. Known as a natural and relaxing muscular pain medicine, mint is an aromatic oil that helps reduce inflammation and even headaches caused by tension or spasms.
Lavender Only a slight smell of lavender is all that is needed to promote relaxation. Since many headaches are the result of stress and stress lavender oil is a very useful addition to this balm. According to a 2012 study published in the European Neurology, lavender essential oil is a safe and natural way to manage migraine headaches.
Tea tree oil: often referred to as Melaleuca, tea tree oil is full of therapeutic properties. The most commonly used to treat scrapes, burns and abrasions, tea tree has potent anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain and swelling associated with all types of headaches.
Eucalyptus: This oil is well known for its ability to reduce congestion and pain. Adding a little to your balm will help reduce pain and swelling due to sinus congestion. It also works with lavender and mint to reduce stress and tension.
- 3 tablespoons of shea butter (buy here )
- 3 tablespoons of beeswax (buy here )
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (buy here )
- 20 drops of essential oil of peppermint (buy here )
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil (buy here )
- 15 drops essential oil of tea tree (buy here )
- 5 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus (buy here )
If you need the four of essential oils in the recipe that would be more profitable to buy Top 6 is USDA certified organic essential oils Plant Therapy Set . It includes four oils required above, as well as lemon and sweet orange essential oil.
- small containers with a lid (like these )
- Get ready packaging and set aside.
- measure shea butter oils, beeswax and coconut. (Photo 1)
- Put oil in a microwavable container glass. The heat of only 45 seconds to 1 minute until completely melted (Figure 2)
- Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes. When the container is not hot to the touch, add the essential oils. (Photo 3)
The mixture is poured into its container and let cool. You can also place in the refrigerator for a few minutes to harden the mixture.
To use simply rub a small amount on the temples, on the forehead or on the back of her neck to relieve your headache instantly.