thick and beautiful Having eyebrows it is a real asset. Some people are blessed with thick eyebrows, naturally, while others have scarce. There are a number of natural remedies and others that address the issue of “ How to make your eyebrows grow faster With thick eyebrows, you can shape the way you want and adds a number of years for their age. There are a number of supplements hair growth can also be used. Here are some remedies lists how to make your eyebrows grow faster.
How M ome eyebrows grow faster?
Are you dreaming of silky and shiny hair? Here are home remedies for dry hair to bring the blocks back to life …
1. castor oil
- Wash your face and rinse with warm water. Make sure that no makeup on your face.
- rub the area around the eyebrows and make sure that it has been properly cleaned.
- Take some organic castor oil in a bowl. Take cotton swab and soak it in castor oil.
- Apply castor oil on the eyebrows.
- Massaging the eyebrow area with your fingers for 5 minutes.
- leave it overnight.
- The next morning the face with warm water rinse.
Castor oil is very effective in treating the question of how to make your eyebrows grow faster .
10 best herbs for hair growth should be aware of!
What makes eyebrows grow One method is exfoliation. Exfoliation helps in clearing the area around the eyebrows for better hair growth.
Why exfoliation? This process helps in removing dead skin under the brow. It also helps better circulation and stimulates hair growth.
- Use a soft brush or exfoliating face and rub the skin in the area of the eyebrows and around it. You can make circular motions with his hand. You can do this for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next wash your face especially the area around the eyebrows with warm water.
- Then drink some coconut oil or castor oil and massage the eyebrow area. It is left for a few minutes and then wash your face.
This process is very effective and actually see how to grow eyebrows overnight.
If you need to see quick results and want to see how to make your eyebrows grow faster using the egg yolk is a good choice.
Why egg yolk? It contains a specific protein called keratin. This is very important for hair growth. This makes the hair grow longer and thicker.
- Break an egg and separate the yolk from the white.
- Beat the egg well until smooth and uniform.
- dip a cotton swab ball in this mixture and apply it on the eyebrows.
- let stand for 30 minutes.
- wash your face with cold water.
This treatment shows results if done 2 times a week regularly.
Try these practical tips natural hair growth and very effective that can be applied for long luscious hair.
4. Garlic extract
- Take a clove of garlic and the juice extract it in a mixer.
- Dip a cotton swab ball in the liquid and apply on eyebrows.
- Massaging the eyebrow area for about 5 to 7 minutes in a circular motion with your fingers.
- let it dry for about 4 to 5 hours.
- cleaned with a cleanser and then wash your face with warm water.
5. Aloe Vera Gel
Why Aloe Vera This plant consists of a large number of ingredients such as enzymes and moisturizing elements that help hair growth while maintaining soft skin around the eyebrows.
- Take a sheet of Aloe Vera, which split open to scrap gel from the inside.
- insert a cotton swab into the gel and apply on eyebrows.
- Hold for 20 minutes.
- wash your face with warm water.
This could be 2 to 3 times a day. You see his increasingly thick eyebrows in a few days. You can also try adding coconut oil or honey to Aloe Vera gel and use this mixture for better results.
6. Coconut oil with lemon zest
Why coconut oil? Coconut oil acts as a conditioner and moisturizer. The fatty acids found in coconut oil ensures that no break eyebrow hair and strengthens the hair follicles.
Why lemon peel? Full of vitamin B and C, folic acid and other nutrients lemon peel is effective for hair growth.
- Take ¼ cup coconut oil .
- lemon peel and mash. Mix this paste with coconut oil.
- Leave aside for 15 days.
- Later start applying eyebrows and leave overnight.
- wash your face in the morning.
This treatment can be continued for a few days to see results. It is better not to go out in the sun right after treatment as there could be some irritation around the eyebrows due to the astringent found in lemon.
Consumption of nutritional deficiencies
Sometimes it is found that some elements of nutrition absent in the food hampers hair growth and can also cause hair loss . So take external health supplements can compensate for these deficiencies. The body requires adequate minerals, vitamins and proteins amounts. The following elements should be part of your food intake -. Sulfur, magnesium, silica, biotin, zinc and vitamin B6
In addressing the issue of how to make your eyebrows grow faster is not very complicated. You could try any of the methods mentioned above and see results within 4 to 6 weeks. Eyebrows grow at a rate of 0.16 mm per day. Hormonal imbalances and nutritional deficiencies could be other causes for the growth of the scarce and poor eyebrows. How to make your eyebrows grow faster is another issue that needs to face look beautiful and good for your special day or any special occasion.
Congratulations! You have subscribed to our mailing list. You will start receiving amazing things soon.