Tibetan medicine is widespread throughout the world, just for the fact that in this area people the deeper living age. People are interested in Tibetan customs and traditional Tibetan recipes, so fans of alternative medicine offer more products that are healthy and which are believed to prolong life. Here is a tea which is regularly used in Tibetan medicine, and is very effective for the body.
INGREDIENTS TIBETAN TEA
- 2 liters of water
- 5 grams of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 pinch of anise
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW DO Tibetan tea
- Bring water to boil.
- boil 5 minutes, then remove the water from the heat and let it cool.
- Now all the above ingredients are added in the water all in one.
- cover Let stand until mixture has cooled completely, then the fluid is obtained from this mixture is ready for consumption.
- It is important that the ingredients do not add to the boiling water. The water has to be cooled to a degree that would tibia and then the ingredients are added in order not to lose medicinal substances.
This tea is best consumed throughout the day, sip by sip. You can also consume a small glass half an hour before each meal. According to the formula, 2 liters of this liquid should be divided into three people and is the optimal daily dose.