Mix one cup of water with 2 cups frozen strawberries until a puree forms. Transfer mixture to a large canning jar; 3/4 c add chia seeds. Close the lid tightly and shake vigorously until well blended. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight, and then enjoy toast, pancakes, French toast, all you want! no more than 3 weeks in the refrigerator to store.
If you are looking for a recipe healthy spread, but also something that your kids will love, you are in the right page. This recipe is simple and anyone will love. You can also try the types of fruit you prefer.
This recipe makes 3 Glasses
What you need
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- Mix water and strawberries in a blender until puree is formed.
- Transfer the mixture to either 2 or canning jars medium bowl. Add in chia seeds and stir until well incorporated. If you transferred to canning jars, lids place hard and shake vigorously to mix in chia seeds.
- Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight, and then enjoy toast, pancakes, French toast, whatever your heart desires!
- Feel free to add more chia seeds if you want a thicker consistency.
- jam Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for about 3 weeks.