If you are a true fan of health in good faith, then it is likely that you always have a couple of avocados in your kitchen.
And while the safe green fruit that is good in itself or savory recipes, the creaminess of avocados lends itself well to sweet recipes also.
If alarmed by the idea of how the slight bitterness of avocados working in a dessert, fret no more. The chocolate covers up the taste, so it is a delicious and nutritious combination.
You never look at chocolate cake the same way!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder organic
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Himalayan
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 ripe avocado, mash until smooth
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups coconut raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- grease and flour two ‘9 round molds.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except sugar.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients, like avocado and mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar to the wet ingredients and beat again.
- make a small dent in the dry ingredients and slowly pour the slurry into the bowl, stirring to mix. Do not over-stir.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the two pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- cool for 15-20 minutes before removing the cakes from their pans and let cool completely.
If desired, frost cakes to make a glaze mashed ripe avocados 2, 1 cup fine grain or sugar coconut powder and 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Whip until the frosting for a rich thick texture ,.
Once the cakes are completely cooled, frost the top of the first cake and place the second cake on top of this layer of frosting. Frost top and sides of cake two floors. Enjoy!
Why use avocados?
Avocados are full of health benefits waiting to be discovered.
In fact, an avocado contains about 20 essential nutrients such as potassium, vitamin K and folic acid.
Furthermore, healthy fats in this fruit increases the bioavailability of nutrients such as
- – vitamins B, C, E, K
These fats decreases even naturally lower LDL ( “bad” cholesterol) and increases HDL ( “good”) cholesterol to fight heart disease.
also protect the brain from cognitive impairment by improving brain mitochondrial function.
Better yet, avocados regulate hormone balance to increase testosterone in men and progesterone in women. This combat estrogen dominance caused by endocrine disruptors.
These fruits makes you shine from the inside out: firstly by improving your overall health, and then healing your skin. Surprisingly, these fruits contain powerful antioxidants that increase the content of soluble collagen in the skin and fight the visible signs of aging.