Do you feel embarrassed to wear a tank top? Shaving, deodorants, adequate ventilation, excessive sweating, hormonal imbalance, accumulation of dead skin and sun exposure are some of the reasons behind dark underarms. Fortunately, there is no need to suffer with dark underarms for longer.
There are many methods to clarify the armpits to help get rid of this problem, but they are not victims of commercial brighteners lotions or gels. The chemicals present in it will do more harm than just removing dark pigmentation. You can always rely on home remedies that are safe and effective in removing dark underarms once and for all.
is effective baking soda to dark underarms?
Sodium bicarbonate is one of the versatile products available in our house. It is a mixture of sodium and pH neutralizer. here are some properties on the form of sodium bicarbonate may help reduce dark discoloration under the arms.
- They exfoliate dead skin, removes damaged skin cells and promotes the production of new cells.
- Your natural skin lightening properties reduce the production of melamine (reason behind the discoloration of the skin) and provides whiter, brighter finish.
- has a striking feature of absorbing oil and unclog pores.
- acts as a natural deodorant and helps prevent odor.
- Neutralizes pH present in the alkaline nature of the skin.
And this is how baking soda can reduce underarm dark discoloration without costing you a fortune.
Using sodium for dark underarms bicarbonate:
shown are some home remedies using sodium bicarbonate that help you in achieving the softer and brighter whiter underarms in any moment.
1. Sodium Bicarbonate
This combination not only eliminates the dark discoloration under the arms, but also treats armpit rash.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a few drops of water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the armpits and gently massage in a circular shape for a few minutes.
- allowed to stand for 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this procedure for at least 4 times a week to achieve the desired results.
- Furthermore, the use of rose water instead of plain water.
2. Baking soda with chickpea flour and curd
- Mix baking soda, chickpea flour, lemon juice and curd to make a thick paste
- apply in the armpits and gently massage for a few minutes.
- let it dry for 20 minutes.
- flush skin with cold water and dry.
- Follow this process at least 2 times a week to achieve the desired results.
3. Baking soda and vinegar
- mixture of baking soda and vinegar to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the armpits.
- After 15 minutes, rinse with water.
- Or you can also use apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar.
- Apply this 2 times a day or after bathing regularly to whiten dark underarms.
4. Baking soda with lemon
- Make a paste that combines 10 grams of baking sodium with juice of half a lemon.
- Apply this paste on the armpits and massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Let dry and rinse with water
- Follow this process at least 3 times a week.
Process 2: with lemon and hydrogen peroxide
- Combine 1/4 cup baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and 1/8 cup of juice of half a lemon.
- Mix well and apply this mixture on weapons.
- massage gently for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- repeat this process once in 2 days.
Process 3: with lemon and tea tree oil
- Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda and lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture and leave for a few minutes.
- wash with warm water and apply a few drops of tea tree oil.
- gently massage in circular motions and let dry.
- To remove dark underarms quickly, repeat this process regularly.
5. Baking soda with cucumber
In this combination, cucumber and lemon skin lightening, baking soda removes dead skin and olive oil moisturizes the skin.
- In a medium bowl, mash a few slices of cucumber.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to it.
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply this in the armpits.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and dry.
- repeat this process regularly to lighten the skin under the arms.
6. Baking soda with coconut oil
This combination makes an incredible dark underarms for cleaning. Sodium bicarbonate nourishes exfoliates dead skin and coconut oil and moisturizes the skin.
- mixing sodium bicarbonate and coconut oil to make a thick paste.
- Gently rub the paste in circular underarm motion for a few minutes.
- let stand for 5 -. 10 minutes
- Rinse with water and dry.
- follow this method regularly for 2 -. 3 times a week
7. Baking soda with avocado
- Combine 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of mashed avocado, honey, juice cucumber and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Mix well to make a fine paste.
- gently apply the mixture covering the armpits.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with plain water.
- You can apply this mixture 2 times a month.
8. Baking soda and cornstarch with vitamin E oil
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch 1 / 2 tablespoon oil vitamin E.
- Shake well and apply this mixture on dark underarms.
- After a few minutes, rinse with water.
- follow this process regularly to get quick results.
9. Sodium Bicarbonate glycerine
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
- Shake well and apply this paste on the armpits.
- allowed to stand for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat this process. 3 – 4 times a week for best results
10. Baking soda with rose water and honey
- Combine 1 tablespoon of baking soda and honey.
- Add a few drops of rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the armpits.
- let stand for 10 -. 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
- Repeat daily.
11. Sodium Bicarbonate Milk
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda and milk.
- Apply this paste on the armpits and gently massage in circular motions.
- Repeat this process every 2 days to get quick results.
12. Armpit Detox with sodium bicarbonate
- Before you begin, gently rub your armpits using a loofah.
- After the bath, while underarms are still wet apply baking soda.
- After natural deodorant apply to it.
- Note: On the first day you must repeat this process several times (5-10 times) but every day the number should go down. An average person takes 4 -. 7 days to complete the detoxification
Remember to be regular when using any of the above methods for removing dark underarms, but do not expect miraculous results overnight.
chemical based deodorants are also a reason for the discoloration dark underarms. You can only request the use of sodium bicarbonate cotton pad instead of deodorants and antiperspirants. However, if you are not a fan of the application of this then here are some recipes for homemade deodorant using baking soda.
1. Baking soda with cornstarch and coconut oil
- Combine 1/4 cup baking soda and 3/4 cup cornstarch.
- To this mixture add four tablespoons of melted coconut oil.
- Stir well and continue adding coconut oil to reach your preferred consistency.
- store this mixture in an airtight container.
- Apply a small amount in the armpits with fingers after bathing.
- For additional benefits, you can also add essential of your choice in the mixture.
2. Baking soda with coconut oil and shea butter
- Melt 3 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of shea butter using a boiler double.
- Turn the heat and add 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons cornstarch to the mixture.
- Stir until a smooth paste. Add your favorite essential oil.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
- Apply a small amount using fingertips on weapons according after bathing.
- During the summer, must be cooled coconut oil as it melts.
3. Baking soda with arrowroot powder and bentonite clay
- Combine 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, 6 tablespoons of powder arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of bentonite clay.
- stir well and add 5 to 10 drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Store in an airtight container.
- The mixture is creamy consistency, so only collect a small amount with your finger and apply on underarms.
4. sodium bicarbonate beeswax and corn starch
- melt 1 tablespoon grated beeswax and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a double boiler .
- Add 1/4 cup each of corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, 5 drops of tea tree oil and 5 drops of any essential oil of choice.
- As soon as the mixture of ingredients is complete, pour in deodorant empty bar.
- solidifies when cooled to room temperature.
Tips and Precautions:
- armpits have more sensitive skin so be careful while using sodium bicarbonate. If you feel the burning sensation, rash, redness or cracking of the skin during use of sodium bicarbonate, then stop immediately and wash.
- Enable waxing rather than shaving. As waxing not only removes hair from the root, but also removes dead skin.
- Do not be abrasive while sodium bicarbonate massage underarms. Be gentle.
- Do not wear too tight. Let your body breathe. continuous friction and inadequate ventilation can cause discoloration of dark underarms.
- Stop using deodorants and antiperspirants. You can use the essential oil of sandalwood, baking soda and other household deodorants instead of chemical based deodorants.
- Always do a test before applying any of the above home remedies. If any negative results is observed, discontinue use. Or else you are free to use it.
- Consult a doctor if you are not achieving results through home remedies. They can be caused by hormonal changes or any other disease.
Follow the methods regularly and achieve the desired results in no time. Flaunting their bright armpits, white wearing strapless tops this summer. Share your experience with us.