No matter how old you are, you have a smooth and silky skin will make you look younger. Today, it is very important to have good skin care taking into account the high degree of contamination.
will need to return moisture, shine, and equity. And all this can be done with inexpensive home remedies.
- Apple cream – alpha hydroxyl acids blocks contain (AHA) that help in improving the color and skin elasticity. You should soak pieces of peeled apple in milk for 20 minutes and mixed together in a creamy paste. Put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, then add 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Apply on face and neck, and let them say for 15 minutes. Then wash with cold water and massage a bucket of ice. You will get a soft, smooth skin with a pinkish-white glow. Repeat for one week.
- chilled orange juice – vitamin A and C to minimize spots, pigmentation, and skin tone perfectly. Use 3 tablespoons. chilled orange juice, dup cotton wool in it and apply it on the face very gently. Leave on for 5-6 minutes and then use cold water to wash. Repeat for an entire week.
- Tomato juice – juice will help dissolve all impurities from the skin, reducing the production of melanin, which protects the skin from UV rays, and which you are free of oil, significantly brightening the skin tone. You must crush the tomato pulp medium mature and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix well and then apply on the face and neck. Leave on for 5 minutes and then wash.
- papaya and cucumber – this mixture is enriched with enzymes, healthy and powerful antioxidants vitamins that increase collagen production, treatment of skin imperfections (discoloration), dark marks, pigmentation, and provide a clear and skin white as snow. In a blender, place slices of ripe papaya and cucumber in equal amounts, mixing until smooth. Mix 1 teaspoon fresh cream and then apply it on the neck and face. Leave on for 20 minutes and then wash.
- Aloe Vera and lemon – this mixture will help to increase circulation and your face will look very fresh, fair and bright. Take half a cup of water and put 2 tablespoons. Aloe Vera gel with ½ lemon juice squeezed. Put the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze. Massaging a bucket of ice for 2 minutes per day, repeated every day for optimum results.