Acne scars are the marks left over acne when the tissue of healthy skin is destroyed. The bacteria still remains in these areas, so there is a possibility that acne back. There are many products available to treat this problem, however, natural remedies work best, such as castor oil.
Castor oil has been used for centuries to treat many types of skin problems, hair and health, including acne scars.
is castor oil good for acne scars?
- The fatty acids such as omega -. 3 castor oil deeply they penetrate through the epidermal layer of the skin to heal scar tissue and erase the scars completely by promoting the growth of new skin cells
- dirt is removed, bacteria, excess fat and other dead skin cells.
- to stimulate the lymphatic system that increases the number of lymphocytes in the body which makes the skin less prone to scarring.
- effectively hydrates the skin and increases cell regeneration.
- proper blood circulation, soothes inflammation is stimulated and detoxifies healthy cells.
- is enriched with unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamin E which heals reduces discoloration and acne scars.
Using castor oil for acne scars:
Follow these remedies to get rid of acne scars.
1. Castor oil
The application of castor oil helps soften the scar tissue and therefore reduces inflammation.
- Clean the affected area with mild soap.
- Steam face for a few minutes to open the skin pores.
- Apply a small amount of castor oil all over the affected skin before bedtime.
- Massage gently for a few minutes so that the oil penetrates deeply into the skin.
- leave overnight and wash the next morning.
- Repeat this process twice daily.
- Or you can also apply castor oil on the scars and wrap with plastic wrap. Then place a hot water in it for about 20 -. 25 minutes
- Pour castor oil in a bowl and dip a clean cloth in the oil.
- let it soak for a few minutes and then squeeze to remove excess oil.
- Place on the affected skin, avoiding eye areas.
- Leave for about 30 -. 50 minutes and then remove from the skin
- Do not wash your face after application, as the oil does not clog pores.
- Apply daily.
- Or apply black castor oil on the scars with a cotton ball and use a medical tape to keep it in the same place for a few hours a day.
2. Castor oil with grapeseed oil
- Mix equal amounts of castor oil and grape seed oil and applying on the scars.
- Massage gently for a few minutes to spread the oil evenly.
- Leave for a few hours to overnight, then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pat dry and repeat the same process with regular skin.
3. Castor oil with coconut oil
- Mix a few drops of organic coconut oil in castor oil.
- Apply to the affected areas, massaging gently, and leave for a few minutes.
- Wash the area and repeat the same process regularly.
- or you can use olive oil instead of coconut oil, but it was the face with warm water after 30 -. 40 minutes
4. Castor oil with Vitamin E and D
Vitamins E and D are used to improve the appearance of scars.
- extract oils capsules of vitamin E and D one.
- Add. 4 – 5 drops of castor oil in it and mix well
- Apply this on the affected area and massage gently for a few minutes skin.
- Leave a few minutes and wash with water.
- Repeat regularly.
5. Castor oil with lavender oil)
- Stir 2 – 3 drops of lavender oil in 2 tablespoons oil castor
- Apply to the affected skin and gently massage.
- For more effective results, follow this process 3 times a day.
6. Castor oil with St. John’s wort
St. St. John’s Wort has properties that reduce scar scars very effectively healing.
- Mix 2 -. 3 drops of oil in 2 tablespoons herb castor oil
- Apply to the affected skin, massaging gently for a few minutes.
- repeat the same process twice daily.
7. Castor oil with shea butter
This process is used to treat acne scars old skin.
- castor oil mixed with shea butter.
- Apply this on the acne scars and gently massage for a few minutes.
- leave overnight and wash the next morning.
- follow this process regularly.
8. Castor oil with lemon
This face pack acts as a gentle exfoliator and removes dead, cleans and softens the skin cells and reduces scarring.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and castor oil.
- Apply to the affected areas and leave for a few minutes to dry.
- Before washing, massaging the skin with 2 tablespoons curd or green chickpea flour for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry the skin.
- You can use fresh juice / pulp tomato juice instead of lemon in this method.
9. castor oil with baking soda
- mix a small amount of baking soda in castor oil.
- Apply this mask on the affected skin.
- Apply regularly.
10. Castor oil anti – Scar Blend
- Mix 60 ml of jojoba oil, 24 ml of apricot, 18ml each of castor oil and evening primrose oil and 10 drops of vitamin E oil in a bowl.
- Apply this on the affected skin.
- Massage gently for a few minutes and wash with water.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for safe and quick relief from acne scars.
- Castor oil is not recommended for pregnant or nursing, or people with weak constitution or are suffering from diarrhea or anemia.
- a number of uses for the results begin to show will take.
- Be sure to test first to make sure you are not allergic to castor oil.
- Remember that castor oil is thick in consistency, so you only need a small amount.
- Never apply castor oil on the open areas of scarring or nose or eyes.
- You can also find many creams commercial scar reduction with castor oil as the main ingredient.
- For more effective results, use castor oil Black Jamaica.
- Be sure to protect your clothing or bedding for the use of castor oil as it could stain your clothes.
- can also add Tamanu oil in castor oil to fade scars at a faster pace.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you find no relief from acne scars.
While the use of these methods, make sure you have adequate nutritional diet, have adequate living habits, good hygiene skin care. Feel free to share your experiences with us free.