How many of us have this desire to be high? If we are medium or short stature, at a point of time or the other, we really feel, “how nice it would have been if we were a little higher” !!!
Height plays an important role in determining the overall appearance and personality of an individual. That does not mean that we are undermining the ability of a person of short stature, although people of short stature suffer from lack of confidence and also face difficulties in certain aspects of life because of their height. There is no doubt about the fact some of us are aware of our short stature. Usually, a child short height often becomes the victim of bullying by friends and seniors, he or she may not have the opportunity to join the basketball team school, could also miss being nominated as the class monitor and so on. It so happens that the person who seeks the good even a good or talent is likely to be ignored if he or she is below the normal height. We can not deny the fact that tall people often steal the spotlight on many occasions. There are certain professions such as modeling, acting, requiring you is high.
In this article, we will discuss the factors that affect our height and how we can increase our height naturally.
Factors Affecting Height
Well, we all feel that to become height is not in our hands. But this is partly true. There are many factors such as genetic and non-genetic factors, which play an important role in determining our height. There is also a hormone in our body with the name Human Growth Hormone [HGH] which governs our height. HGH is given out in the body by the pituitary gland and is necessary for the growth of long bones and cartilages.
The various genes present in the human body affect height. If both parents are short, we assume that their children will be short too. But this is not always true. tall parents may have children with short stature and vice versa. In fact, the height of all family members of both sides should be considered. If all of them are short, then this implies that future generations can have short stature. Genetically engineered to be short height and can not change the genetic factor.
Several non-genetic factors also influence our height. Proper diet, nutrition, healthy lifestyle, sleep well also play an important role in increasing our height in the growth stage. Being short it may be associated with inadequate nutrition, lack of physical activity, poor posture, etc. Nongenetic factors can be controlled to some extent following a healthy lifestyle in general since childhood.
Introducing Some non-genetic factors that can affect the height
• Smoking during pregnancy
• Ineffective prenatal and postnatal
• poor health in childhood and adolescence
• Low birth weight
• mental condition during childhood and adolescence
How to increase height naturally?
The good news is that we can increase our height naturally. It should be noted that about 20% or more of our body height depends on external factors such as our environment, activities and diet. If we follow some basic rules in our daily lives, we can increase our height in a natural way.
mentioned The natural way to increase the height below:
Studies have shown that when we rest or sleep, our body grows and regenerates tissues. Sleep well and rest are absolutely a must in a growing body. It is believed that human growth hormone (HGH) is produced naturally in the time we have a sound sleep and deep slow wave. As a rule, growing children and adolescents should have at least 8 to 11 hours of sleep each night right so they can reach their full height. It is advisable that you should take a warm bath before going to bed to have a deep sleep.
exercises to increase your height:
Another factor to increase height naturally is to be physically fit and active as a child. This can be achieved through regular exercise and sports activities. When you are physically active, your body requires more healthy nutrients. Regular consumption of nutrients increases their nutrition and, consequently, results in proper growth. Swimming, aerobics, football, basketball, tennis, cricket, or stretching exercises are a good way to keep our body growth and physical activity. The active participation of our muscles not only improves growth prospects but also helps in detoxification of our body through sweat.
Some popular exercises to increase your height are the following:
- Hanging from the bar: You spend most of your day in a vertical, upright position. One of the biggest obstacles in the way of height growth is gravity, which compresses the spine, joints, cartilage tightens and makes you shorter. However, you can get rid of this obstacle through a simple exercise pendant, which has become a very popular method of increasing the height of a person by one to two inches. The reason is that it allows the weight of the lower torso spine extends. Take a horizontal bar or rod and place it high enough so you can hang it by holding and let your body is fully extended. If your body can not fully extend, then you can bend your knees slightly until you hang freely. Try to hang for at least 20 seconds and repeat. You should also repeat this exercise at least three times.
- Dry Land Swim: This exercise is popularly known as the alternative Kick your legs known and focuses on the lower back. Lay flat on his stomach. Your body should be fully extended. Put your arms out in front of you. Your palms should face the ground. Raise your left arm over his right arm and lift the right leg off the ground as long as possible, with the other leg on the floor. Remain in this position for 4-5 seconds. Then lift the other arm and leg and repeat the process.
- Pelvic Shift: This is a common and favorite exercise among fitness instructors. It is simple and feels much to stretch up and down the spine and hips while doing this exercise. Lie on your back with your shoulders and arms resting firmly on the ground. Bend your knees and put your feet as much as possible close to the buttock. Then arch your back so that your pelvis pushed up. Remain in this position for about 20 seconds and then gradually increase to 30 seconds.
Yoga to increase your height:
Research studies have also shown that yoga techniques and proper breathing can play a great role in increasing your height naturally . It is said that when deeply inhaled during yoga exercises, we release the stress caused by tension in the muscles of the back, which in turn removes obstacle to improving the body’s growth. There is also a series of yoga postures that are particularly useful to increase your height. These postures of yoga to keep your body upright and height increase are as follows:
- Surya Namaskar: This is an exercise in ancient yoga with 12 different postures and performed chronologically
- Trikonasana. Trikonasana helps improve balance. This yoga exercise gives you good posture. Also known as triangle pose.
- Talasana: Talasna strengthens the arms, legs and spines. It maintains its soft body. gain useful height.
- Sukhasana: This is supposed to be the central position from which began the other yoga postures. A control your breathing and tone the lower back and hips doing this asana.
- Adhomukha Savasana: Also known as the dog looking down. This asana increases the blood flow in the face and neck.
[Nosepierda: 10 simple yoga poses to increase the height ]
Super Foods and balanced diet for Increasing Height
You you can try all kinds of exercises and yoga, but nothing is possible unless you take a complete and balanced diet that gives the essential nutrients required by the body for proper growth. Some good essential nutrients for the physical development of your body are as follows:
- Vitamin D and protein: hormones boost growth and help in proper growth teeth and bones. Eat more lean meat, cheese, vegetables, tofu, egg white.
- Zinc: zinc consumption is good for children because it prevents their stunted growth. Foods rich in zinc are chocolate, eggs, oysters, asparagus, peanuts, etc.
- Calcium: consume more dairy products and green vegetables. This helps in bone development.
- minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins :. For a balanced diet, do not forget to include milk, eggs, soy, oats, fruits and vegetables in your diet
[Leertambién: top 10 vegetables that help you grow highest ]
Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng to increase height
Ashwaganha (Withania somnifera) is an herb commonly used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine of India. This herb is powerful in improving the vitality, energy and strength of the body. Strengthens the tissues, muscles and bones and reduces the feeling of fatigue. As this herb increases muscle and bone growth, which helps to have a good physique.
- Mix equal parts of Ashwagandha powder and sugar.
- Take two tablespoons of this mixture and mix with a glass of warm milk and consume every night before bedtime.
- Continue this remedy continuously for about 45 days to see the best result in crop height.
- is better to use cow’s milk to mix the powder.
- Do not use this home remedy during pregnancy
- For a better and faster effect, avoid taking fast foods
Milk and Dairy Products
milk consumption in the years of growth can help improve height. Milk contains the essential mineral calcium, which is necessary for improving bone health. Milk and milk products are found to be effective in increasing bone minerals and bone mass. In prepubertal children, consumption of cow’s milk provides many nutrients for growth and for achieving good amount of bone mass, which prevents the chances of osteoporosis in adulthood. This protein in milk and dairy products improves the overall health of the person.
- Consume 2-3 glasses of milk a day
- include more dairy foods such as cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese in your diet
- This remedy is more effective in prepubertal
drink plenty of water
to have a healthy body, one has to drink plenty of fresh water throughout the day. Drinking water will prevent the formation of toxic substances in the body that can affect the body’s metabolism. Drinking water will help to improve digestion and cleanse the body. When the body is free of toxins will increase metabolism and this will help in the proper growth of bones.
- Take 2 glasses of water on an empty stomach in the morning to cleanse the digestive system
- Drink at least eight glasses of water for best results
Apart from drinking water, you should avoid drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol if you are trying to increase height. Avoid sodas and fast food beverage products also help in faster bone growth. It is also better to eat vegetables and fruit-based water like cucumber and watermelon, along with drinking 8 glasses of water each day.
factors prevent growth retardation
is extremely dangerous drugs and alcohol at an early age. Consumption of these products may lead to stunted growth and malnutrition. In addition to reducing caffeine intake. Avoid taking steroids. Obstruct bone growth in young children, affecting their height.
immune system strong
Certain childhood diseases can lead to stunted growth. These can be prevented by immunization at regular intervals and taking a lot of vitamin C. Eat citrus fruits such as orange, grapefruit and lemon. You can keep your immune system strong by eating whole fresh foods and vegetables, whole grains, foods rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Also avoid eating processed foods and hydrogenated. This will help maintain a healthy immune system.
Therefore ever higher, it is not impossible. Start your little from today. Staying healthy, have a healthy diet, get adequate sleep, exercise and yoga and keep your body growing!