Cracked heels is very common for people. It’s painful, but it brings other problems too. It makes your beautiful feet look more attractive. You can not use those fancy sandals and flaunt your style. No friends worry, worry no more.
Let’s reveal some powerful home remedies to get rid of cracked heels . You will receive your beautiful feet back and flaunt the way you want. Before going to treat cracked heels, let’s look at the reasons for cracked heels first.
should visit How to get rid of toothache naturally
Reasons for cracked heels
Well, heels do not have oil glands and thus stay dry unless the hydrate. As a result of this dryness to crack and bleed. Some medical conditions such as diabetes, thyroid, eczema, etc.
pollution and dust are also causes cracked heels . unhealthy diet, lack of moisture and inadequate care of the feet are the most common reasons for cracked heels.
1. Olive Oil to get rid of cracked heels
You can use any hydrogenated vegetable oil to moisturize your feet but olive oil works better and faster than other oils.
Using olive oil to treat cracked heels
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- foot massage with olive oil, focusing on cracked heels
- Put on a pair of socks to block moisture
- Click this every day before going to bed
- left overnight to penetrate completely through the heels
This is a very effective method in repairing cracked heels . If you do not have olive oil, you can use coconut oil or sesame oil.
2. Soak and scrub to get rid of cracked heels
Scrubing and proper exfoliation will remove all dead skin cells and reveal the fresh skin underneath. all dirt or contamination that has accumulated on their feet eventually will also. Use this remedy for cracked heels before going to bed.
How soak and scrub properly to heal cracked heels
- Soak your feet in soapy water for some time
- Take a pumic stone and gently rub your feet to remove dead cells and dirt
- When finished, the feet washed with warm water
- Apply a little oil or cream moisturizing
- put on socks.
This is another very effective home remedy for cracked heels . Regularly and use your beautiful heels repaired again within a week would be obtained.
3. Paraffin wax to treat cracked heels
paraffin wax is very effective in treating cracked heels. It is faster relief. their naturally cracked with the shortest period of time will heal feet.
Using paraffin wax to get rid of cracked heels
- Take a some paraffin wax in a pan
- mixing with coconut oil or olive oil
- heated until the wax melts.
- Let cool until it reaches room temperature
- Apply the mixture to your feet and put a pair of socks
- leave it overnight
Use this remedy home for cracked heels every day before going to bed. You should see results expected within a week.
4. Glycerin and rosewater to get rid of cracked heels
glycerin and rosewater make a very effective home made treatment for cracked heels . It softens his heels and repair all cracks soon.
Using glycerin and rosewater to treat cracked heels
- Soak your feet in warm water.
- Mix equal amounts of glycerin and rosewater water
- Add a little lemon juice
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to the mixture
- soak your feet in this mixture for 15-20 minutes
- Rub your heels with a pumic
- Pat dry and use coconut oil or olive oil to moisturize heels
This method works very fast. Heels should be repaired soon.
5. Rice flour to get rid of cracked heels
rice flour is a good exfoliant. It is also full of vital nutrients. We can use the rice flour to get rid of dead skin cells and dirt on his heels and cracked feet treatment accumulates.
Using rice flour to get rid of cracked heels
- Take 4 tablespoons rice flour
- Add 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons vinegar apple cider
- add a little olive oil or coconut oil to the mixture
- Add enough hot water to soak your feet in it
- soak your feet in this mixture for 20 minutes
- Pat dry, apply moisturizer.
Never sleep with your feet dry. It works all day and night just to get care for your skin and feet. Therefore, even after using any home remedy that could leave your feet dry, apply moistuzier for the back of moisture.
6. Honey and milk home remedy for cracked heels
Take a dip basin foot and add 1 cup of honey and 1-2 cups of milk to it. Put your feet in the basin and let it soak. After 10-15 minutes, start massaging the feet so you can get the nutrients and moistuzier within their heels.
After 10 minutes, remove the feet and wash them with warm water. Apply moisturizer.
7. banana mask to get rid of cracked heels
fruits are rich in nutrients and vital minerals. We are using banana here, but you can also use other fruits such as avocado, papaya or pineapple to treat cracked heels naturally.
This is a very simple and easy home remedy to treat cracked heels. Clean your feet and rub the pulp of banana on it. Do this for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Apply moisturizer thick. Use this home remedy every day until they are loaded repaired heels.
8. Honey to get rid of cracked heels
Honey is a natural moistuzier. It is anti-bacterial in nature and will soften cracked heels to heal it.
To use this home remedy, a bucket with enough warm water is needed to soak your feet. Add 1 cup of honey to this bucket and soak your feet in it for 20 minutes. Gently rub in the medium to remove dead cells. Dry and moisturize.
hope this article on how to heal cracked heels will help. In order to repair cracked heels , you should add more fruits to your diet. Add more vitamin E in your diet. Vitamin E rich diet is very effective in the treatment of cracked heels. Stop eating junk food and take care of your feet properly.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Incoming search terms: