Ginger is a natural root which has shown anti-inflammatory properties. The Chinese have been using ginger for thousands of years to relieve pain. Ginger may help relieve arthritis, muscle pain, headaches and, while increasing blood flow.
There are many ways to use ginger for its health benefits, such as the addition to foods and even drinking ginger juice every morning. One way is probably not heard is through the press ginger.
What is ginger and the press of how to do it?
This natural solution known as the press ginger is effective in curing acceleration and pain caused by swollen veins, muscle aches, sprains, and even rheumatism. It gives a feeling of hot burning, but this is not something to worry about, because it means that the solution is working. ginger press deeply penetrates the skin and will address the source of the pain, thereby eliminating the pain he felt. To make ginger press, you need the following:
• Ginger root
• Two tablespoons coarse sea salt
• Four cloves garlic
Once the three above ingredients are ready, here are the instructions for making plaster:
1. First, pound ginger and make sure it is well crushed.
2. Remove the garlic skin.
3. In a bowl, add the three ingredients together.
4. Mix the three ingredients using mortar until a soil mix.
5. Then, a sheet of plastic film is needed. Make sure it is clean.
6. Take the mixed ginger, salt and garlic and place it in the plastic film.
7. Carefully place the film with the mixture on the area that is causing the pain.
8. To keep the mixture from falling, use any type of tape to secure the sides.
9. Use a bandage to wrap around the affected area. This will ensure that the mixture further powdered. To do this, although it has no plans to be active throughout the day.
10. It is recommended that you leave the press ginger in the area for about six hours.
Note although the press ginger is not recommended for use in open wounds. Only use it for pain in the joints and the like. Ginger is an incredible resource of Mother Nature. It has a total of 12 compounds that can fight inflammation, including inflammation caused by Coz-2 enzyme. . Ginger may also decrease pain receptors in the brain and may even decrease sensitivity, so it is as effective as medications, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, without side effects, particularly for long-term use
ginger is a completely natural root that has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties. The Chinese have been using ginger for thousands of years to relieve pain. Ginger may help relieve arthritis, muscle pain, headaches and, while increasing blood flow.
There are many ways to use ginger for its health benefits, such as the incorporation of …
[email protected]~~number=plural administrator Health and Home Remedies