People have different hair types based on their genetic nature, the climate of where they live and according to the food they eat. There are many other factors that affect the thickness and thinning hair. People suffer from hair loss at some stages of his life. Although hair reduction is not completely avoidable you can use many home remedies to keep your hair look thicker. The most important thing to do to keep the fuller hair is to avoid any use of chemicals that cause hair thinning. There are many natural remedies that are able to prevent hair loss and can reactivate hair growth. There are some important home remedies that will help increase the volume of your hair. They are safe and are cheaper than other artificial methods to make hair look fuller.
Here are the top home remedies you can try to get stronger and more natural hair thickness:
1. Aloe Vera
One of the most popular ingredients that help in providing thicker hair is the Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera Gel is a natural ingredient that has a lot of health benefits and is an effective gel to enhance the thickness of hair.
- Take two or three leaves of Aloe Vera and cut each in half. Remove the gel from these leaves and apply it on the scalp.
- Allow this gel to work on the hair and scalp for about half an hour.
- rinse thoroughly with warm water thoroughly.
- can also make another mixture of Aloe Vera gel, a small amount of brandy and egg. Mix well and then apply on the scalp evenly.
- leave it on your scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes, then wash with water and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- try this remedy once or twice a week to enjoy a healthier and thicker hair.
- Consuming a tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice every day on an empty stomach will also help improve hair growth.
2. Orange juice
Orange citric acid has properties that will help you at ease to get rid of dandruff on the scalp. It will also help in improving the thickness of the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Take the orange peel and puree in a blender to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair as a hair pack once a week. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- also used at least once a week to enjoy a good hair growth.
- Mix equal parts of orange juice and applesauce and then apply it on the scalp and hair.
- leave it there for 30 minutes and then wash with running water.
- try this remedy once a week to soon enjoy longer and thicker hair.
- can also mix the same amount of orange juice and olive oil and apply it on the hair after warming slightly.
- leave it there for half an hour and then wash with running water.
The egg is the best ingredient you can think of when it comes to providing the necessary proteins for your hair. It is important for you to treat you with normal hair in order to make it thicker and stronger protein and no better home remedy that is available eggs.
- Break 2 eggs into a medium sized bowl and beat eggs well to mix well.
- beaten egg Apply to damp hair and let sit on the hair for 10 to 15 minutes.
- wash your hair with warm water and use a mild shampoo in the hair so that the egg smell disappears from her hair.
- If you want to enjoy stronger and thicker hair, then you have to try this home remedy at least three or four times a week.
- can also mix one egg yolk with a tablespoon of oil in regular hair as ell as two tablespoons of water. This has to be mixed properly.
- Now massage your scalp thoroughly with this mixture for about ten minutes ,.
- leave it on your scalp for 10 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- try this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair after a few weeks.
avocado is another natural ingredient that can be used on the scalp and hair to enjoy a thicker and stronger hair.
- Mash avocado fruit and bananas and mix well.
- Now apply this mixture on the scalp evenly and gently massage.
- leave it there on the scalp for about half an hour so that all the nutrients present in the mixture are completely absorbed by the scalp.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with running water after 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo. You can also use a conditioner on your hair.
- Your hair will look thicker and healthier once dried.
- Try this treatment two to three times a week to get thicker hair.
- can also prepare a natural home hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of olive oil with half a mashed ripe avocado.
- is necessary to apply this Homemade hair mask freshly shampooed and allow to rest on the scalp for about 20 minutes.
- wash with water and then apply some conditioner in your hair to enjoy thicker hair.
5. fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek is another excellent natural home remedy that you can try on your hair to prevent hair loss and to strengthen the volume her hair.
- Take two or three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for about 10 hours. You can soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight so you can use it in the morning.
- make a fine paste of fenugreek seeds soaked adding a little water in a blender or mixer.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and leave on the scalp for about half an hour.
- Now you can wash with warm water.
- You can use this mixture on the scalp regularly to get rid of dry scalp and to enhance the volume of your hair.
- You can also try to rinse your hair with water in which had been soaked fenugreek seeds for about 10 hours.
- This also will help get rid of dandruff and to stimulate hair growth on the scalp.
6. gooseberry (India):
The Indian gooseberry is a very important natural ingredient you can think of to use on the hair and scalp in order to improve hair growth and maintain a healthy scalp. Indian gooseberry is loaded with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and antioxidant properties that help in hair growth.
- Take a tablespoon of dried gooseberry and put in two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- this oil Boil for a few minutes and then strain this oil.
- Use this oil on the scalp and gently massage the scalp for a few minutes. It would be better to use this oil on the scalp before going to bed.
- Wash your hair the next morning and repeat this remedy four times a week to see hair growth.
- Boil dried gooseberry or Indian gooseberry powder in water for a few minutes and left in the water overnight.
- Water is also used to rinse your hair the next day. This will help thicken your hair in regular use.
- can also take gooseberry fruit or extract daily as a dietary supplement to enjoy thicker hair.
7. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies to promote hair growth. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil heated pure is very effective in achieving thick hair. The proteins present in virgin coconut oil provide food for hair growth. Massaging the scalp with warm coconut oil improve blood circulation to the scalp and better absorption of nutrients by the hair follicles.
- Heat the coconut oil and massage oil on the scalp using fingertips.
- Always massage in circular motions, do not apply too much pressure.
- After applying the oil cover your head with a thick towel soaked in hot water.
- leave oil on hair for half an hour and wash with mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy, at least once a week to get strong hair, thick and long.
8. Olive oil
Olive oil contains omega three fatty acids that help in proper hair growth. The use of olive oil to massage the scalp, as well as including virgin olive oil in the diet can prevent hair loss and promote thicker hair growth.
- Before going to the bath, apply olive oil on your hair and massage with fingertips.
- leave oil on hair for about half an hour and rinse the oil using a mild shampoo.
- can also apply olive oil on your hair before going to bed at night and you can wash it in the morning the next day.
- can also mix olive oil with honey and apply this mixture on the hair and wash after half an hour to get a soft and strong hair.
9. Flax seed
Flaxseed is not only a natural ingredient that has a lot of health promoters, but also helps to increase the thickness of hair . Fatty acids are present in the linseed that aid in the thickening of natural hair.
• Mix three tablespoons of flax seeds in a container with water and keep it in water for about five days.
• Dip a cotton ball in this flaxseed solution and then applied directly to the scalp.
• Leave it there for ten minutes and then wash off with warm water.
• Repeat this process daily and this will help in providing thicker hair on the scalp after a few days.
• You can also eat a teaspoon of flax seed oil or ground flax seeds every day to enjoy hair thick and shiny.
10. henna leaves
Henna powder and henna leaf extract is a common ingredient in Indian women use hair once a week to improve the thickness of your hair . It is a remedy elderly women used to give natural color of your hair as well as to look smoother and thicker.
- Take some fresh henna leaves and grind them in a blender with a little water.
- turn it into a fine paste and leave for a couple of hours.
- Then apply this paste on the scalp and cover the hair with a shower cap.
- leave it there on your hair for about three hours and rinse well with water. You can also use a conditioner on your hair after washing henna extract.
- Another remedy is to soak the henna powder in a bowl of water overnight.
- Add a raw egg to this henna paste and add one or two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Mix this well and then apply this paste on the hair.
- Leave this paste on the hair for about half an hour and wash with warm water.
- is necessary to repeat this process twice a week for hair growth.
you are not satisfied with the volume of hair you have on your head? Want to improve hair thickness and improve the strength and length of your hair? If you are looking for appropriate and effective natural home remedies that will help improve hair growth, then you can try some of the above home remedies work will help improve hair volume naturally. All you need do is follow these home remedies religiously and you will be able to see a visible difference in the thickness of your hair difference and the texture of your hair in just a matter of few weeks.Additional Tags for this post:
beard growing natural ways in malayalam | how to growth improve naturely malayalam | natural ways to increase growth of beard in Malayalam | who to get thick eye brows in malayalam |