Fungal infections such as athlete’s foot are most commonly caused by the fungus Trichophyton. Common symptoms of this condition are :. Skin blisters, redness of cracked, dry skin, itching and flaking
Although this condition is not very serious, which still has to be dealt with in order to stop its spread to other parts of the body. You should know that infection can spread easily, simply by scratching the infected skin and then touching other parts of your body.
Moreover, athlete’s foot can be transmitted from one person to another as well and this can occur through contact with infected surfaces.
As can perform on their own, athlete’s foot is highly contagious and spreads easily in humid places such as swimming pools, beauty salons and gym locker rooms.
People who have more than normal sweating of the feet or those who keep their feet wet for a long time are those who are more prone to this condition. If you belong to any of the groups, be very careful.
How to get rid of painful foot athlete – Home Remedies
As everyone knows, garlic has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties so it is very beneficial when it comes to the destruction of the bactera causing certain infections. In order to treat athlete’s foot, follow these instructions:
- take five pods of garlic, then peel and crush them.
- Then, garlic applied directly to the affected area.
- Set the garlic using a sterile gauze or tape, and leave for several hours.
- At the end, remove the garlic applied and after 20 minutes retreatment. Perform this method 3 times a day for an entire month.
- should continue to use this treatment for 15 days. Once the treatment is noitice the infection has disappeared.
Tea contains tannic acid, which is a natural astringent that helps to control fungal activity. Moreover, it also helps to prevent excess moisture from the feet.
- Pour 4 cups of water, boil and then add 5 bags of black tea. After that, allow water to cool.
- Once the mixture is cool, soak your feet in it for 30 minutes. After that, dry your feet well.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day for five to six weeks.
- Like garlic, cinnamon also has potent antifungal and antiperspirant properties that will not only help eliminate the infection, but will also help you relax.
- break 10 cinnamon sticks into small pieces and add four cups of boiling water.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes at low temperature and then let stand for 45 minutes.
- Once prepared, you should soak your feet in the solution for at least half an hour. Repeat this procedure every night before going to bed one to two months.
You all know that baking soda is one of the most potent natural ingredients that can treat many diseases. If you did not know, it can also be used to prevent excessive moisture in the feet. Furthermore, it will help neutralize the pH of the skin and control the activities of fungi.
- First, prepare a mixture of 3 parts baking soda and 1 part cold water. Mix well until a thick paste.
- Once prepared, apply the paste to his feet, making a circular motion and be sure to cover all areas feet. At the end, let it dry for several minutes.
- Finally, wash your feet with cold water and pat them dry.
The How to get rid of painful foot athlete -. Home remedies that work 100 first appeared in healthy lifestyles 365