Did you know pimples and blackheads are types of acne! Both black and white points are known as comedones. Comedones are defects noninflammatory acne. You can see commonly pimples on the nose, chin and face. You can even see on the shoulder sometimes. If you want to get rid of pimples and blackheads, it is necessary to follow a normal skin hygiene. You know how to get rid of pimples in this article later, but before that, it is important to know the difference between white and black spots, as well as what causes pimples.
This acne pimples v / s
Blackheads are known as open comedones. They are follicles that have open comedones opening both named very wide. Blackheads are formed when sebum and sloughed-off cells Dead skin pores plug. This plug made of sebum and dead skin cells undergo a chemical reaction when these materials inside contact with air. This leads to oxidation of melanin. This in turn, gives open comedones a typical black color and is why they are popularly called blackheads.
This acne, however, do not pass through any oxidation and therefore are not black. Therefore, this name- have whiteheads! They are similar to the black spots in the composition, composed of sebum and dead skin cells. However, they have large openings, but only microscopic opening surface of the skin. Therefore, also they called closed comedones. As the air does not reach the follicle due to the very small aperture, no oxidation and these remain white comedones to be known as white dots. Unlike blackheads, whiteheads blocked completely out of the affected hair follicles.
There are many home remedies for pimples as well as white dots. In this article, we will discuss how to get rid of pimples with these home remedies. But before that, let us know what causes pimples!
What causes pimples
Whiteheads are caused due to blocked pores where dead skin cells, oil and bacteria are trapped. . These comedones are formed when the sebum flow within the follicles is trapped near the surface of the skin. But why the pores are blocked? Here are some reasons that may explain why the pores are blocked to form white dots.
- Hormonal changes – Hormonal changes are the most common causes of all types including acne pimples. There are certain stages of human life when no major changes in hormone levels as puberty, menstruation, pregnancy and menopause. During these periods, due to hormonal changes the amount of release of sebum increases and this can lead to clogging of the pores and finally whiteheads. This makes women more prone to white spots as they go through many phases of hormonal changes in your life. However, men also receive whiteheads due to hormonal changes, such as during puberty.
- Medication – Certain medications that affect hormone levels can also cause pimples and acne other. One example is birth control pills taken by women.
- Increased androgen – Androgens are male sex hormones. Both men and women have these hormones but the degree of their presence is different in both. Women who undergo hormone replacement therapy for menopausal symptoms can get white spots, as well as other types of pimples and acne if the medicine contains testosterone. Men who consume androgenic steroids in order to build muscle mass can also get acne pimples. These can sometimes reach enormous levels that form cystic acne.
- Genes and inheritance – Many studies have found that sebum production is controlled by genes. Genes can change the physiology of the skin by making it more sensitive to hormones. Therefore, the same levels of androgen hormones, for example, can have different results in an acne-prone skin and which is not. If you have acne-prone skin, you are more likely to still get pimples. Genes also play an important role in determining the strength of the inflammatory response to bacteria and the production of anti-inflammatory chemicals naturally in the skin. Although genes make it more prone to blackheads and acne, you can control your break through environmental influences by taking certain remedies that we will talk later.
- Spicy foods – There are two views about whether the spicy food causes acne pimples. Scientific studies have not yet been able to show that spices cause acne or pimples. Many people suffer from frequent whiteheads, however, they believe that spices contribute to the formation not only, but also in the worsening condition of acne and other comedones. Therefore, there can not be certain foods that can give white dots all over your face or even on his shoulders. If so, eliminate that food from your diet, but there is no proof established around any white point causing foods.
- Cosmetic and makeup – A Brazilian study found out these cosmetics to result in white spots and acne lesions. Makeup can cause pimples, especially on the chin and cheeks. They can be as small whitish bumps, sometimes called, most notably “grains” when the skin is stretched. They can also look like red pimples. To get rid of these white spots, as long as the makeup is applied, use it as sparingly as possible. Use rugged, water-based products non-comedogenic to avoid clogged pores . Apply this type of cosmetics using only a light touch like a feather that lasts only a few seconds.
- The lack of adequate skin hygiene – If you do not clean your face regularly and properly, you can become prone to pimples. undue skin care not allow dead skin cells are removed and get stuck in the fat, also present in an excess amount due to the lack of washing and cleaning of the face. Proper cleaning of the skin becomes more important after using makeup as particles of debris trapped within the pores of the skin will not only lead to clogged pores, but can also invite bacterial infection that causes pimples.
Therefore, what is the best treatment for pimples?
There must be multi-pronged approach when it comes to white dots. While making efforts to eliminate the white spots with the help of over-the-counter products or any natural remedy, it should also be careful in his regime skin care. Cleaning your skin properly is essential not only to get rid of pimples, but also to prevent them from coming back. Let us look at how to remove pimples after all these approaches!
How to remove pimples?
As mentioned, there are three ways to remove white spots on the face or wherever you have them.
- topical medication for pimples
- Home remedies for pimples
- care routine proper skin for white spots
How to get rid of whiteheads Using topical medication?
- Wash your face or affected area with mild soap. For this, only twice a day. Excessive washing can worsen your whiteheads.
- Pat dry and wait fro about 5-10 minutes. The application of any medication right after washing can irritate the skin.
- Get a treatment product for acne counter, which contains benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.
- Apply this product on your pimples on the face, chin, nose and ultimately applying to the entire face if you have white spots all over my face. If not all, wherever applicable, you can see these white spots.
- benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria in the pores of the skin.
- Salicylic acid helps remove dead skin cells in order to open clogged pores. It also helps dry excess oil causing pimples. However, it can lead to some tingling sensation when applied to the skin due to its fatty acid content. If your skin is too sensitive, it is better for you to take natural home remedies for pimples rather than using commercial products.
- If you develop a rash or blisters or experience intense itching, redness or swelling, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
Caution : Never again to apply such removal products OTC Whitehead. Twice is good or to do so many times recommended in these medicines. Overuse will not be in any way eliminate pimples fast. Only serve to irritate the skin and cause redness, swelling, and even more white spots.
How to get rid of pimples with home remedies?
Here are some ways of use of certain natural ingredients to get rid of blackheads.
Bake facial steam for removal of white spots
If you have white spots on the face, steaming the face may be the best remedy to remove whiteheads. A facial steam helps open the pores of the skin. This loosens the accumulation of dirt, sebum oil and dead skin cells.
- hot water 1 bowl
- Place the container with hot water on a surface flat.
- Lean forward to bring his face on the plate.
- Cover your head with a towel so that the steam does not escape.
- Let’s get your face steamed in this way for about 5-8 minutes.
- Now dry your face.
- do this once a week. If you have excessive oily skin, you can repeat this twice a week.
Sodium Bicarbonate Scrub with white dots
can also remove your blackheads, giving a gentle exfoliation. It must be gentle rubbing only too rigorous because scrubbing can worsen your whiteheads. Sodium bicarbonate is the perfect gentle exfoliating agent for its white face mounted points. It also helps balance pH levels of the skin in order to fight bacteria.
- Baking soda and 1-2 teaspoons
- enough to make a paste
Do the following:
- Add a little water to baking soda to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to the affected area white spots.
- is left for 3-6 minutes.
- Immediately wash
- Repeat 1-3 times a week.
Caution :. If you have skin too sensitive, do not use baking soda
The tea tree oil for Whitehead
tea tree oil is one of the best natural remedies for pimples. Not only is it an effective natural antibacterial agent, but is also a natural astringent. So while kills all bacteria in the pores, but also pinches to prevent dirt or other ingredients enter the pores of the skin.
- oil tea tree
- cotton ball
Do the following:
- dip the cotton ball in the water and squeeze lightly just to drain some water from it.
- Now pour 3-4 drops of tea tree oil in this damp cotton ball. This will dilute the oil.
- DAB this in the white area points affected.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes.
- wash with water.
- Repeat this twice a day.
Caution: Never use tea tree oil undiluted. If you suffer from skin problems such as tea tree oil eczema, etc., they can irritate the skin. Never consume tea tree oil as it is toxic when taken internally.
apple cider vinegar for white dots
Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic and antibacterial properties help get rid of the white spots which many properties. It is also an astringent and helps remove excess oil from the skin.
- cider vinegar apple 1 tablespoon
- Water 1 cup
- cotton ball
Do the following:
- Add the vinegar to the water and mix well.
- soak cotton in it.
- Apply the solution across the face or white spots on the chin or nose.
- leave it there for about 10 minutes.
- Immediately wash.
Cornstarch-vinegar for removing whiteheads
Cornstarch is an absorbent excellent agent and can help remove excess fat from the skin to get rid of pimples. When added to the apple cider vinegar, both improve the efficiency of each other in removing whiteheads.
- Cornstarch- 3 tablespoons
- apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon
- hot water
do the following:
- Mix the cornstarch and vinegar to make a paste. If it feels too thick, add a little vinegar to obtain a consistency that is comfortable to apply to the skin.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas whiteheads as a facial mask.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Now gently rub the paste off your skin.
- wet towel in hot water and drain excess water.
- Clean your face gently with this warm cloth.
- Now washed again with cold water after a couple of minutes in order to close the open pores in your case.
Lemon juice by Whitehead
Lemon juice contains alpha hydroxy acids have effects that help open the closed pores where Whitehead is buried scrub. excess oil is also dry.
- freshly squeezed lemon 1-2 tablespoons zumo-
- Water – 2-4 tbsp (twice lemon juice)
- cotton ball
Do the following:
- Add the lemon juice to the water to dilute. full strength lemon juice can irritate the skin.
- Pour the lemon juice diluted along the cotton ball.
- Dab this on your whiteheads to apply them.
- Do this preferably at night because lemon juice makes your photo sensitive skin and during the day if you go out in the sun, which can lead to burn out.
- Wash the morning.
Caution: Do not use this medicine more than once in a day because it can affect severely dry skin and cause irritation. Also, do not go out in the sun after applying lemon juice to the skin.
mask oatmeal by Whitehead
Not only oatmeal exfoiate skin to remove dead cells, but excess oil is also removed to release the skin of the points white. All dirt and oil removed from its closed comedo opens the pores of the skin to treat pimples. Make this mask oatmeal yogurt remedy for your pimples.
- oatmeal- 4-5 tablespoons powdered
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt
- Honeywell 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zumo-
Do the following:
- mix all the ingredients to obtain a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this mask on your face that covers the white dots correctly.
- Leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
- wash with water.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
Cinnamon honey mask white dots
Honey is an antibiotic of nature. Its excellent antibacterial properties kill germs that cause illness free skin. It is also gentle on the skin and moisturizes well. Cinnamon is also good for the skin because it helps stimulate the production of collagen, the protein vital skin and facilitate skin regeneration. Cinnamon also has antimicrobial properties that fight your pimples and acne.
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
- Aloe Vera Gel (optional) – 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon 1 pinch dust-
Do the following:
- all ingredients are mixed to a smooth paste.
- Apply this to your pimples affected area.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- washing with water, if necessary, use warm water.
Caution: A good number of people who are allergic to cinnamon. To check if you are not among them, carry out a patch test before applying cinnamon skin to get rid of blackheads.
honey-lemon-turmeric for Whitehead
If you suffer from two – blackheads and blackheads- this remedy is for you. Not only this mask removing pimples and blackheads, but also reduce stains caused by white dots. It also removes dead skin cells and opens the pores of the skin.
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon dust-
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- gram flour / Rice flour- 1 tablespoon
- Rosewater- few drops
Do the following:
- Combine chickpea flour or rice flour whatever you are using, lemon juice, honey and turmeric powder.
- Mix well to obtain a paste. If too thick, use a little lemon juice.
- Apply this paste on the face or white spots affected areas.
- is left for 5-10 minutes.
- Taking some rosewater on the palms, start scrubbing mask, with soft hands though.
- wash your face.
- Do this 1-2 times a week.
Green Tea by white dots
As we have seen in the causes of pimples, increased androgen hormone is one of the reasons behind these closed comedones. Green tea has the ability to block androgen receptors in the skin. This reduces the damage that these hormones make your skin, one of which is pimples and acne. When green tea on the skin is used, a dramatic reduction occurs in the production of sebum. This helps insurance to get rid of blackheads. Therefore, you may start having green tea every day. Have at least 2-4 cups a day. To apply directly to the face, add some green tea to your daily skin cream or do the following.
- Green tea leaves 1 teaspoon green tea bag- 1 O
- 1 cup hot water
Do the following:
- Steep tea leaves green in hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a cotton ball, apply this tea to the skin.
- If the use of the tea bag, make tea bag soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Take the wet tea bag and apply it in their white spots.
- Enjoy tea for additional health benefits!
Routine care of the skin to prevent pimples
Here are some tips on skin care pimples. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, it would be much better to follow this routine skin care to think about how to get rid of pimples!
- Always wash your face with a mild facial cleanser. For this, only twice a day. Wash more often can worsen the condition of white spots.
- Never use harsh soaps to wash your face. Not only make your skin dry, but also increase the production of sebum as its rush defense system to produce more oil in order to combat excessive dryness.
- If you are not against the use of commercial products, use a cleaner white spots that have alpha hydroxy acids or salicylic acids. They are good for opening clogged pores.
- If this type of product is not used, it takes natural forms by using such ingredients as milk.
- After cleaning your skin daily, use a toner to remove residue of dirt and also reduce the size of the pores of the skin. If you are natural, use witch hazel, the best toner of nature that also protects the skin from acne and blackheads.
- Also, do not forget to moisturize the skin every day to keep it soft and flexible. Aloe vera, jojoba oil, etc., are excellent natural moisturizers, especially for those who have oily skin.
- exfoliate the skin at least once a week. This will remove dead cells and frees you from having white spots. Many many natural exfoliating agents have been discussed in detail in the previous section.
- Try to use non-comedogenic cosmetics. These cosmetics does not contain ingredients can clog pores. Most non-comedogenic products are oil free. If you are prone to breakouts, it becomes essential to use such types of cosmetics.
- Always wash out your makeup tools such as brushes and sponges. Also dry them properly. If not cleaned regularly, they can be a source of breeding bacteria and cause whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.
- Never forget to remove makeup before going to bed. Unsuitable cleaning your face at night is one of the main reasons behind clogged pores.
- Change pillow covers at least once a week. Oil, dirt, bacteria, etc., that fall from the face can accumulate in these pillowcases over time. As a result, even if the face is cleaned properly before going to bed, all of these can be glued back to your face to give blackheads and acne.
- do not always pop your pimples irritating matter what it might be. This can worsen the condition.
- Have plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet to keep your internal system clean. Any toxin or infection can lead to the growth of bacteria that can result in white spots. Especially you have to consume fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin A such as broccoli, spinach and carrots, as well as those that are rich in vitamins E and C as oranges, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, avocados, etc. These nutrients help repair and renew the skin so that you can get acne free glowing skin.
- Avoid any food you think trigger outbreaks. These may include spicy and hot foods or any other food that you are allergic.
- Wash your hair regularly. Oily hair can lead to more oil on the surface of the skin. This can block the pores that gives white spots. Make it a routine to wash your hair every two or three days. However, if you have very oily hair, you might like to wash your hair every day. However, be specific in choosing a mild shampoo such as hair too dry resulting washing every day can actually lead to increased oil production in order to combat excessive dryness.
Taking these precautions will not only help get rid of pimples, but also prevent them from coming back!
how to apply saibol for pimples |