good to have finally realized the ugly white spots on teeth. We all yearn to whiten teeth, however, too white a point on a tooth can be annoying. Usually, the white spots on the teeth are aesthetic issue, but sometimes can lead to tooth decay and also therefore becomes essential to remove white spots on teeth. These bright spots on teeth unnaturally may or may not indicate the decay of teeth, depending on the underlying cause. Therefore, before you get to know how to get rid of white spots on teeth, you should know what causes it.
What are the white spots on teeth?
The white spots on the teeth are an indication of loss of mineral content of the surface of the teeth that you know how the enamel. This is technically known as hypocalcification. Your dentist will call these white spots by the name of hypoplasia. In fact, the white spots on teeth can be the first sign of tooth decay. Therefore, when the tooth enamel opaque color sample in one place may be a sign that the cavity is beginning to form there. At this point, you should consult your dentist to find out the cause of white spots on teeth.
What causes white spots on teeth?
Here are some of the main causes of white spots on teeth.
dry mouth When the mouth is dry, do not have enough saliva to keep the pH level of the neutral mouth. When the pH is not right, the bacteria grow and survive attack the teeth with acid.
Having food-acid Foods that are high in acid, such as sour candies and made with lemon and vinegar can cause white spots on teeth. Such is the case with acidic beverages like soda and carbonated lemonade etc. The high acid content in these foods and beverages removes the tooth enamel and other natural minerals that lead to white spots on teeth.
Poor oral hygiene If you do not take enough care to clean the mouth, plaque builds up on your teeth there. The plate can be understood as the sticky, colorless film of bacteria and debris that forms on teeth right after eating carbohydrates carbon finis mean all sugars and starches have. These bacteria feed on these sugars and produce acids that damage tooth enamel causing white spot and then tooth decay.
fluorosis or excessive fluoride While fluoride is one of the essential minerals to maintain healthy teeth, excessive fluoride leads to white spots on teeth and cavities. When too much fluoride you are making your teeth with a tendency to develop white spots are consumed. Sometimes drinking water supplied to the area contains high levels of fluoride. Fluorosis is one of the main causes of white spots on teeth, especially in children whose teeth development is underway.
Tooth whitening strips- teeth whitening strips are strips made of material such as plastic. It has a gel-like substance that gets stuck to the teeth. If you have been using these teeth whitening strips, which can be the cause behind the white spots on the teeth, especially if you leave them on for longer periods. These strips are very acidic and therefore capable of de-mineralize the tooth enamel to give white spots on them.
prepares to teeth Well, supports not actually cause white spots on teeth. However, if you do not practice good dental hygiene while braces, which will certainly get white spots on teeth are used. This is because the plaque builds up in hard to reach places behind the support to which they are not able to brush your teeth.
celiac disease- This is an autoimmune disease that shortens the life of those affected. It also increases the risk of developing other autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, eczema, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis. Celiac disease is also closely associated with defects in tooth enamel. Not only the white spots on teeth, this disease can lead to undersized teeth, yellow teeth or grooves or teeth bites.
[ Do not miss: 5 surprising remedies for teeth whitening Yellow ]
Apart from the above causes genetic reasons may also be behind the white spots in the teeth.
How to get rid of white spots on teeth?
If you go to your dentist, if not diagnose her disease before white spots on the teeth and the possible causes behind them. Accordingly, you can use different techniques to remove white spots on teeth, such as micro-abrasion, discoloration, or even limiting teeth with a white filling or applying a porcelain veneer. One of the ways dentists use to remove white spots on teeth is the remineralization. It is a way to fill naturally in the microscopic holes that give their shiny white dots. Home remedies to remove white spots on teeth are mainly focused on the remineralization of teeth. Dentists also believe that white spots when brushing and flossing to improve fade.
Click Remineralizing toothpaste at home
This paste remineralizing teeth homemade contains basic elements such as calcium undoubtedly needed to the stronger and healthier teeth and enamel. Diatomaceous earth it has several trace minerals and therefore very useful in the remineralization of teeth with white spots. However, it can be a little abrasive, so if you do not like, do not use it because it also is putting baking soda in this toothpaste. Sodium bicarbonate is subtly give abrasion is needed by the teeth to remove white spots along with the balance of pH levels in the mouth. Another optional ingredient Xylitol powder of this paste keeps it becomes bitter. Coconut oil in it makes this remineralizante antibacterial toothpaste, while other essential oils that give a little taste.
- coconut oil 3-5 tablespoons (use according to the consistency you need)
- dust- 5 tablespoons calcium (you can use calcium tablets after grinding them)
- Baking soda 2 tablespoons
- diatomaceous earth (optional) – 1 tablespoon
- xylitol powder (optional) – 3 tablespoons
- essential oils such as peppermint, cinnamon, orange, lemon or cloves (optional) – a few drops of any one or two oils
Do the following:
- Mixture of calcium bicarbonate sodium, xylitol and diatomaceous earth if used in a bowl.
- Now add coconut oil and keep stirring this oil is added while until you get your desired consistency.
- Add the essential oil if any
- store in a small glass jar.
- Daily brushing your teeth with this paste.
- Do this 2-3 times a day.
Casera Use Remineralizing tooth powder
If you are not so fond of toothpaste and has always used powder to brush your teeth, there is a recipe for tooth powder reminerlazing home. This tooth powder used bentonite clay as its main ingredient, along with more or less similar ingredients that are used in the manufacture of pulp remineralizante teeth. bentonite clay has excellent ability to remove heavy metals and toxins from your mouth, not to mention the acid-producing bacteria in there and give white spots on teeth. In addition, it is alkaline in nature that balances the pH level of the mouth to further restrict the development of bacteria from there. There are many minerals such as calcium, magnesium and silica present in this clay that provides good nutrition to teeth to remineralize and remove white spots. This toothpowder also uses alkaline sodium bicarbonate and powdered calcium supplements to provide calcium and magnesium to teeth. Cloves and cinnamon powder used in it have antibacterial properties in addition to a natural sweet taste, although xylitol can be used optionally to make it a little sweeter. Peppermint and other essential oils if used provide a good flavor to your tooth powder.
- Bentonite Clay 4 tablespoons
- Calcium 3 tablespoons powder
- cinnamon 1 tablespoon dust
- nails powder 1 teaspoon
- xylitol powder (optional) – 1-2 tablespoons
- sodium bicarbonate (optional) – 1 tablespoon
- mint dust- (optional) – 2 teaspoons
- essential oils (optional) – peppermint / spearmint / CINNAMON 2-4 drops
Do the following
- mix all ingredients and store in a glass jar with a lid.
- Brush your teeth daily with this powder remineralizing teeth.
- Do this 2-3 times a day.
Avoid Food phytic acid remineralize teeth
The phytic acid is a known mineral blocker. Certain phosphorus plant foods store them in the form of phytic acid. This phytic acid, when bound to other minerals such as manganese, zinc or iron, both form a compound called phytate. The human body does not have the necessary enzymes to break down phytates. Therefore, these minerals pass out of your body without being absorbed. While some of phytic acid gives certain health benefits, more of it can be a health hazard as it will block all minerals that could be used by the body. One of these health hazards are white spots on teeth and gradual tooth decay. So, what are the foods that have phytic acid? And what you need to avoid these foods altogether? No, he does not do it. There are ways in which these foods can make you lose most of their phytic acid. Let us know how!
Nuts – nuts such as almonds, cashews and walnuts are one of the richest sources of phytic acid. They are very healthy. Thus, instead of having nuts, they have different ways. They not like them raw. It is possible to dry the roasted nuts before eating. The heat will inactivate the phytic acid in them. Another way is to soak great nuts to lower the concentration of phytic acid in them. Soak nuts overnight or at least 4-5 hours before you have them. If you do not want to either provide for them or soak, eat nuts with foods that are higher in vitamin C such as strawberries and oranges.
Whole grains – These have very high amount of phytic acid as most of phytic acid in grains is in the outer bran layer. Wheat bran, rice bran, oats, barley and wild rice all have a higher concentration of phytic acid but are quite healthy to avoid completely. Therefore, whole grains soak before use in their dishes. This will decrease the amount of phytic acid in them. You can also make use of some source of yeast.
Seeds sesame, flax seeds, flax seeds, rape seeds, sunflower seeds and plant seeds including soybean, soybean have phytic acid. they have as nuts. Soak the seeds and then roasted or dry-roast them is bread.
Beans and legumes- All types of beans like kidney, pinto, navy blue and black beans, peas dry cows and legumes are high in phytic acid. Soak overnight, preferably in a light warm water before cooking. Having small amounts of meat, fish or poultry with this type of beans and legumes also increases the rate of absorption of minerals from grains.
Eat minerals and vitamins rich foods remineralize teeth
Having foods rich in vitamins and minerals is essential simply because you need to give your body all the minerals it needs to function. Most of these minerals will also make teeth and stronger and healthier enamel. Once missing in minerals and get white spots on teeth, remineralization, providing extra contribution of minerals will ensure the removal of these white spots. So, have those foods that are good sources of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin K2 and D3, as well as fat-soluble vitamins. All these minerals are essential for the formation and remineralization of teeth.
- have raw milk products such as raw grass fed cow milk, kefir, cheese and butter are raw milk from grass-fed animals. This type of milk is a good source of many minerals and fat-soluble vitamins. This milk and its products also have enough calcium that milk comes from a cow is fed on grain.
- Having meat, fish, eggs, preferably organic and those that come from grass-fed animals.
- to consume more of the oils that come from coconut and fish. Having fish oil, which is better for oil fermented cod liver.
- Eat healthy olives and fruits like avocado. They are not only rich in antioxidants, but even with fat-soluble vitamins.
- not consume packaged foods and even other processed foods.
get enough vitamin D
This is important because vitamin D plays an important role in the formation and remineralization of teeth. This vitamin also helps crucial in calcium absorption in the body. Not only this, use calcium, the body needs vitamin D. Therefore, get enough sunlight during the day, so do not be deficient in vitamin D. However, when you do not have the opportunity to get the sun, see your doctor to recommend a vitamin D supplement
the use of green tea to wash teeth
green tea is a very healthy drink, as we all know. but also it helps in the remineralization of teeth so that you can get rid of the white spots on teeth. This is how helps teeth.
- Green tea has polyphenols as flavonoids, gallic acid, chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid that helps provide essential minerals and nutrients needed to remineralize teeth.
- Green tea also contains catechins have antibacterial effects against Streptococcus mutans.
- Catechin also prevents the buildup of plaque which is one of the causes of white spots on teeth.
- Green tea is a natural source of fluoride. When green tea mouth rinse, tooth retain most of its fluoride content. This fluoride is left on the teeth and makes them less prone to acid dissolution.
Therefore, if you want to get rid of the white spots on teeth, start brushing teeth with green tea.
- bag- green tea or green tea leaves- January 1 teaspoon
- Hot Water 1-2 cups
Do the following:
- Soak the tea bag or tea leaves in hot water.
- Leave it there for about 5 minutes.
- remove the tea bag or tension of the leaves.
- Now check the temperature of tea. When it’s just warm enough that can be tolerated by mouth, take some of this tea in your mouth and swirl around for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat until all the tea has been used to rinse the mouth.
- Do this 2-4 times a day.
oil Try pulling teeth remineralize
traction oil is a traditional remedy started in India long ago. Oil means used oil to cleanse and detoxify the teeth and gums traction. This not only eliminates toxins and bacteria from the mouth, but also miraculously effective in whitening teeth. It has anti-septic effects if essential, such as tea tree oil or clove oil with coconut oil is widely used for oil pulling oil is used. It also helps maintain the soft mouth salivary flow and not let dry. Minerals and nutrients in the oil helps remineralize damaged teeth. Not only will you get rid of the white spots on teeth but will strengthen your teeth and gums considerably. In fact, the traction oil is one of the best remedies for regrowing teeth!
- coconut oil or sesame oil 2-3 teaspoons (or more if you feel a so need)
- of cloves or tea tea tree oil (optional) – 1-2 drops
- hot water
- in the morning, after getting up, take coconut oil or sesame oil, whatever you are using and add the essential oil to this if used.
- Now take this oil in the mouth.
- SWISH all around the mouth. Initially, you may be able to do this only for 1-2 minutes.
- increase the time to pull the oil slowly until up to 20 minutes.
- After pulling oil for its allotted time, spit it out.
- mouth with warm water.
- You may or may not brush your teeth now, preferably with a paste of remineralizing teeth or tooth powder (as discussed earlier in this article).
- While the oil pulling is enough to make once a day, if you want better results, you may also do it twice- once in the morning and then at night before going to the bed.
These were the ways to get rid of white spots on teeth naturally. However, only the remedies will not do, you should also know the preventive measures to take when it comes to white spots on teeth measures. Here are some tips to prevent the formation of white spots on teeth.
Avoiding white spots on teeth
- avoid sugar in your diet. Sugar (and also foods rich in carbohydrates) makes highly acidic environment of your mouth. Salivary flow also hinders that contributes growth of bacteria. These bacteria produce acids that give these white spots on teeth. Thus reduce your intake of sweets, soft drinks, artificial sweeteners, etc.
- Instead of sugar, use natural sweeteners like honey and maple syrup.
- Having fruit juices, not add extra sugar to them.
- include enough calcium-rich foods in your daily diet.
- Drink plenty of water so that your mouth is not easily dry. Drinking water is also needed to maintain intact salivary flow.
- drink water or rinse your mouth with water after having coffee, tea, soft drinks or flavored drink.
- avoid spicy and salty foods.
- avoid caffeinated beverages.
- avoid alcohol and snuff.
- Check the amount of fluoride in the toothpaste. While fluoride is essential to reduce acid and balance the pH level of the mouth, which is harmful when found in excessive amounts. Your toothpaste is only effective if it contains 1,000 to 1,500 ppm of fluoride.
- Pay special attention to your oral hygiene. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day. This is very important after having food and sugary drinks.
- If you wear braces, you need to be more careful when cleaning the mouth and teeth. Use thread can be with hard ends to thread under braces easily after brushing.
While remineralization of teeth is an effective way to remove white spots on teeth, take preventive measures will get rid of white spots on teeth permanently.