Warts are one of the common problems the skin that appear anywhere on the body, but the palms of the hands and feet are the most affected areas. They are basically a small, harmless on the surface of the skin and especially develops hard growth broken skin. Warts are caused by a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV).
There are several anti-warts creams and various other products counter to get rid of warts. However, many of these may contain harsh chemicals that could burn the skin and cause pigmentation. Apple cider vinegar is a natural and safe ways to get rid of warts.
Can apple cider vinegar helps to remove warts?
Apple cider vinegar when applied to warts can help get rid of the problem. The wart could ignite and cause some pain, but regular application of ACV in it can gradually help peel the wart
- The acidic property of vinegar apple cider helps soften and shell of warts naturally from its roots.
- The anti-viral property apple cider vinegar growth and spread of virus slows down thus protecting other body parts against warts.
- Pure ACV is free of synthetic chemicals, therefore, they can be used to remove warts safely.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove warts?
Method 1 – pure vinegar apple cider (ACV)
- Clean affected area with water.
- Apply petroleum jelly around the wart surrounding healthy skin to prevent skin healthy effect of ACV concentrated.
- pure cotton ball dipped apple cider vinegar and day of the wart.
- It is possible to use more cotton balls in various parts where ever you have warts.
- Use a Band-Aid to hold the cotton ball on the wart.
- left overnight to work on the wart.
- Follow the procedure every day before going to bed to remove warts.
Method 2 – Apple cider vinegar and baking soda
- Apply petroleum jelly around healthy skin surrounding the wart.
- Make a paste of baking soda and stroke.
- Apply the paste on the wart and leave it overnight.
- You can also use a cotton ball and bandage to cover the wart after applying the paste.
- Add pasta to dry and wash.
- Follow the process every day to get rid of warts.
Method 3 – Apple cider vinegar and vitamin C capsule
The high acidic properties of ACV and capsule of vitamin C helps fight the wart virus, soften rough skin and skin wart with ease.
- Mix the contents of the capsule of vitamin C with stroke to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste rich in vitamin C warts.
- Cover with a bandage and leave it overnight.
Method 4 – Apple cider vinegar and potatoes
- Mix equal amounts of potatoes and stroke.
- Apply the mixture on the warts several times a day.
- can also apply the mixture overnight and wash the next morning.
- Follow the process every day until the warts come off naturally.
Note: ACV can darken the skin. potato juice in the mixture helps to remove the wart and skin lightening
Method 5 – Apple cider vinegar and aloe vera
- break a fresh leaf of aloe vera to collect aloe gel.
- Mix a few drops of ACV with the gel.
- Apply the mixture on the wart 2-3 times a day.
- The mixture can be applied on the warts and left overnight too.
- After the daily process helps to clear warts, softening the wart and discourage viral growth.
Method 6 – Apple cider vinegar and lemon peel
- Make slight incisions on the outside of the lemon peel.
- wet skin to stroke and place the shell with the green wart surface.
- wrap a band aid to keep the lemon peel instead.
- left overnight to allow essential nutrients stroke and lemon peel work on the wart.
- Continue the process every day until the shells of warts naturally.
Method 7 – Apple cider vinegar and garlic
- Shredded fresh garlic and mix with stroke.
- Apply the mixture on the wart and cover with a bandage.
- Leave the mixture overnight on the wart and wash the next morning.
- Apply the mixture until the wart relief is found.
Method 8 – Apple cider vinegar and castor oil
- wart with water clean.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on it using cotton ball.
- let it dry.
- Now apply castor oil on the wart and message gently for a few minutes.
- Follow the process every day to get rid of warts.
Tips and precautions
- Remember to always use pure apple cider vinegar to treat warts.
- Because of the affected skin warts is usually difficult, applying concentrated ACV helps soften and remove warts. But if you feel more burning or irritation, please ACV diluted with a little water before use.
- Remember to protect the healthy skin around the wart by applying Vaseline before the wart AC use. This will protect healthy skin the acid effect of stroke.
- Do not try to remove or make remove warts as only a part of it. Instead, follow the above solutions and allow the wart gradually peel away the natural form of its roots.
- Remember not apply stroke in open wounds or skin, bruising stroke if applied to open wounds and cause redness and severe irritation.
- If you have warts on sensitive parts of your body, such as near the eye area, then use the apple cider vinegar as a remedy.
The above solutions if followed daily can help gradually remove warts. All it requires is patience and a little time. Did you find the above methods useful?
If you have more home remedies for removing warts with apple cider vinegar, please share with us.