Everyone likes to enjoy heat during the summer, although they realize that the sun is increasingly dangerous, that does not discourage them to enjoy the sun, since it is known that it is good for our body.
Many people wear short dresses or whatever they want, when they intend to enjoy the summer sun. But the clothes they wear mostly resulted in skin overexposed to the sun. It may not be a huge problem if they had taken protection in moderation. However, without adequate protection, the effects of the sun can cause sunburn and tan lines in the affected areas.
The appearance of tan lines is a result of certain areas of skin exposed to the sun more than any other parts of the body, resulting in a more visible area becomes a dark color. tan lines making the skin look pale, plus it makes some people who have tan lines develop a feeling unattractive. Therefore, almost not realize how to get rid of the tan lines on their bodies immediately.
Sun Tan adverse effects
You should pay more attention when they are likely to get excessive sun exposure your skin, simply because it can promote the production of melanin in the skin, which can affect the skin discoloration. Otherwise, you may experience some skin diseases as a result of exposure to sunlight and not only the tan, some of them are;
- Acne and pimples.
- The fine lines and wrinkles.
- dark spot near the eyes.
- Premature aging.
- skin burns.
- Skin cancer in serious condition.
The skin protection is needed against sun exposure to prevent the outbreak of disease and tan lines, but when we have tan lines and such, there is no other way except to apply the proper treatment to get rid tan lines.
You might be thinking of going to an immediate solution to get rid of the line of tan or sunburn. The solution usually involves chemicals and bleaching products. It may be useful at first, however, it can damage the skin long term.
Once the adverse effects of chemical treatments known, it is better to apply a proven home remedy to help get rid of lines safe tanning. Although the home remedy takes more than a week, it is still an effective way for those who refuse to lose every time in the summer and do a variety of fun activities on the beach.
blessed with abundant water tanks, so the cucumber is one of the natural forces to get rid of tan lines. It acts as a cooling agent, which helps tone the skin of the face, neck, hands and feet skin discoloration due to sun exposure. In addition, cucumber also loaded with vitamin C, supplementing moisture to fade a tan.
- Make a thick paste of cucumbers, or just take a few slices of cucumber.
- Apply cucumber on the affected area and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water afterwards.
- You can also make a solution of cucumber juice, lemon juice and rose water and apply the solution on the affected area. Allowing for 15 minutes and rinse afterwards.
- Follow this treatment every day for a week or more to match the skin tone.
Potatoes provide a good amount of vitamin C and “catecholase” enzymes which is known as a great skin lightening agent. Color helps treat skin imbalance and even tan lines. Since ancient times, the potatoes has been widely used for the treatment of the skin and several other health problems.
- Grate peeled potatoes to form a thick paste. Apply the paste on the face or affected area.
- Leave for about 15 minutes and rinse with cold water afterwards.
- you can also add a little lemon juice into a paste and treated in the same way.
- For quick use, rub the potato slices in the affected area.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Many people use aloe vera as a natural ointment for various skin conditions. The form of aloe vera gel makes it easy for anyone who wants to reap its benefits. Aloe vera provides a moisturizing effect, and the antioxidant content of aloe vera is a great help in reducing sunburn and tan lines caused by sun exposure.
- Simply cut the aloe vera leaf and apply the gel on the affected area tan lines.
- rub gently and allow the ointment dries completely.
- Rinse with warm water and take this treatment every day to obtain a uniform skin color tone.
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice can serve as an excellent natural exfoliant to remove the accumulation of dirt and reduce the appearance of visible tan lines. It has also been loaded with a large amount of vitamin C which is useful for preserving the texture and restore skin discoloration.
Lemon juice also has an essential element of collagen helps to regenerate skin cells, retards the aging process and promotes skin tightening.
- Prepare a lemon and squeeze the juice. Mix four tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave for about 25 minutes area.
- Rinse with water and follow after this treatment every day for several weeks.
Note “ Apply treatment and avoid sun exposure. Avoid in cases of burns because the content of acid lime is potentially irritant.
5. gram flour, turmeric package
Be natural ingredients when it comes to skin care, making chickpea flour as a great exfoliating agent to scrub the skin cells and oil accumulation in dead skin.
On the other hand, turmeric has a good quality to enhance the brightness of the skin, and has been known since antiquity. Both combinations of these ingredients is an excellent way to get rid of tan lines or a dark color on the skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of chickpea flour and a pinch of turmeric powder. Add rosewater to taste to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area while gently rub on the skin.
- wait about 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Follow this remedy twice a day to eliminate tan lines.
6. Oatmeal Scrub
The key to effectively eliminate tan lines is making gentle scrub on the affected area. You can ask for help from oatmeal for this purpose, as is widely applied as a great exfoliating agent for years.
It works to remove dead skin cells, which in turn frees you from scratch skin because tan lines. You can also add the buttermilk with oatmeal that is useful to moisturize and soften the skin.
- Make a mixture of two tablespoons of oatmeal and three tablespoons of buttermilk.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area, either on the face or body.
- Gently massage to shed dead skin cells in a circular motion. Allow it to stay for 20 minutes and rinse with water afterwards.
7. Papaya and honey package
Everyone agrees that honey and papaya are very healthy for the body. Both have a sweet and tender flavor that most people almost impossible to refuse. They are also useful in removing tan lines caused by sun exposure.
Papaya is rich in several essential enzymes that are useful when it comes to whiten the skin. Honey is great for skin moisturizing agent that helps soften the skin from the inside.
- Take a ripe papaya and remove the pulp ½ cup. Add a tablespoon of honey to the pulp.
- Mix the two ingredients well and rub on the affected area.
- Hold for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water after.
8. pineapple and honey package
Pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C and rich in various enzymes that help remove dead skin cells. As a source of antioxidant, pineapple also promotes the improvement of the skin, reducing the aging process and prevent skin damage. Moreover, pineapple can also help eliminate tan lines.
- Make a mixture of two tablespoons of pineapple pulp and a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse with cold water afterwards.
9. tomatoes and yogurt
Tomato acts a great skin toner, while the yogurt provides adequate moisture and soothe the skin from dryness. The mixture of both ingredients together with a little lemon juice can help get rid of tan lines effectively.
- Take a few ripe tomatoes and extracts the pulp for about two tablespoons.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of yogurt, mix all ingredients evenly.
- Apply the mixture on the skin, especially those exposed to tan lines. Wait about 30 minutes and wash with cold water.
Note “ Application tomato can cause itching sensation on the skin, but in the use of the mixture on a regular basis, the feeling could disappear.
Preventive measures from Tan Lines
There is nothing better than preventing the onset of tan lines; It is also known to be useful to protect your skin from the worst possibility due to sun exposure.
- Sunscreen is a necessity
- Why not try the Tanner
- wise choice Skin Exfoliation
- Moisturizer is a miracle
it does not matter for you to go anywhere, but the protection of the skin with a sunscreen is a must for you. Remember, the sun can be harmful in any situation, especially in summer.
Well, tan lines may seem embarrassing, then why not hide tan lines, providing shade in tan lines? Many women and men admit that tanning body become your favorite one; therefore it is a bright to shade tan lines with a tanner idea.
should be more often worry about their skin care. Running exfoliation is important to remove dead skin cells that eventually will restore the shine skin tan lines. Of course, choosing the right exfoliating product for your skin type.
Keep the skin moisture is the beginning of an overall skin health. Hydrated skin indicates that your skin stays well and can easily get rid of skin disorders such as tan lines. Only use lotions, oils or similar appropriate body to moisturize the skin.
The home remedies that can be applied to already know the needs of your skin problem; all of them have been widely proven to help reduce the appearance of tan lines without causing side effects.
The appearance of tan lines is not an indication of a disease, and yet can cause embarrassment to the owner. Along with the availability of a variety of home remedies, you can go to any of them and get rid of this permanent discomfort.