Spider veins are twisted red and blue glasses, purple typically seen on the legs and face. This venous anomaly is similar to varicose veins. The only difference is that varicose veins are larger, raised and inflamed blood vessels with twists and turns where as spider veins are smaller. Both of these are caused by structural abnormalities of blood vessels. Spider veins are also called telangiectasias. They can be understood as groups of small blood vessels near the skin surface of an adult. They are often seen as a spider web and spider veins this name. Spider veins often cause serious complications. Only some people can develop skin ulcers due to spider veins. However, spider veins become a major concern because of the appearance beauty not so nice. There are many treatments your doctor can give you cure spider veins such as sclerotherapy, laser therapy, endovenous laser, radiofrequency ablation and vein surgery. If the condition of your veins is not as bad as to develop complications, you can easily get rid of spider veins with the help of a natural home and herbal remedies.
17 quick remedies to get rid of spider veins
1. Apple cider vinegar for spider veins
This is perhaps the easiest remedy for spider veins and one very effective as well. ACV helps reduce the appearance of spider veins by increasing blood circulation in the affected area.
- apple cider vinegar
- clean cloth
Do the following
- moisten the cloth with apple cider vinegar.
- Using this as a compress, apply to the body area where you have spider veins.
- Leave it there for about 15-20 minutes.
- Do this 2-3 times a day for at least a month.
- continue to do even after a month if you can still see some spider veins and do this until all of them disappear.
2. Ginkgo Biloba for spider veins
The herb ginkgo biloba is useful in strengthening the tissues that form the vein walls. Sometimes, sitting or standing for a long time can stretch vein walls. If this is a regular habit in their daily lives, this can weaken the walls of veins and can also damage the valves of the veins, causing chronic venous insufficiency. Although spider veins are not classified as chronic venous insufficiency, ginkgo biloba can help widen and relax blood vessels to regulate blood flow. It also improves tissue oxygenation, and improve blood circulation. This ginkgo biloba makes a good remedy for spider veins. You can take ginkgo biloba extract made from the leaves of the grass.
Taking ginkgo biloba for spider veins
Get the ginkgo biloba extract, preferably 50: 1 extract standardized ginkgo, as it gives you most of its medicinal value. Take this extract 120-240 mg per day, divided into two or three doses. To start, take 40 mg of ginkgo extract three times a day. Consult a natural herbalist for a better understanding of the dose according to your individual needs.
3. Hamamelis for spider veins
The much discussed and widely used witch hazel can also be beneficial in the healing of spider veins. It is the distilled witch hazel astringent properties that helps heal spider veins. Many animal studies have also shown that witch hazel even helps strengthen blood vessels.
Using witch hazel for spider veins
- cotton ball
Do the following:
- wet cotton ball in witch hazel solution.
- Apply this to the affected area with spider veins.
- Do this several times a day to get rid of spider veins.
4. buckeye seed for spider veins
horse chestnut seeds are rich sources of saponins and tannins and have anti-inflammatory effects and excellent circulatory. Many experts believe that the seeds of horse chestnut is the best herbal remedy for swelling, pain, itching and fatigue associated with tense spider veins, as well as varicose veins. This may be due to the reason that horse chestnut strengthens those veins that have lost their elasticity. Many clinical studies have found that horse chestnut improves blood circulation in the legs and also reduces inflammation, along with strengthening the capillaries and veins.
ways to use horse chestnut for spider veins
- Take 10 tablespoons water distilled witch hazel and add 1 tablespoon of tincture of chestnut horse this. Mix and apply it to areas that have spider veins. Buy horse chestnut extract also provides a daily dose of 50 milligrams of escin. Escin is one of the main components that strengthens the hair cells and contains a leak.
- Take 250 mg of horse chestnut extract standardized daily until the time their spider veins disappear.
- can also apply topical creams with horse chestnut. Apply this to your spider veins regularly until they disappear. In fact, you can use the extract of horse chestnut and cream together for faster results.
Caution: Do not take excessive dosage of oral horse chestnut extract as it can become toxic. The best way is to consult a herbalist to find out the exact dose for your condition.
5. Ginger for spider veins
The common ginger herb used frequently in your kitchen can help you get rid of spider veins. It is this blood protein called fibrin that can accumulate in areas where the veins are injured. This makes more prominent and visible veins. Ginger naturally breaks up fibrin to help reduce spider veins. Ginger also improves blood circulation by decreasing blood pressure. Low blood pressure exerts minimal pressure in their veins. Ginger may also have anticoagulant effect that makes it easier for the heart to pump blood. However, if you are already taking blood-thinning medications, it would be wiser to talk to your doctor before increasing the amount of ginger in your diet.
Make some ginger tea
- cool piece ginger 1 inch piece-
- hot water 1 cup
- Honey (optional) – 1-2 teaspoons
Do the following:
- Grate or crush the ginger.
- place it in a pot.
- pour hot water over it.
- Cover and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Strain if you do not like chewing ginger otherwise there is no need to strive.
- Add honey if used.
- Having this tea. Ginger tea 2-3 times a day.
6. Bilberry for spider veins
blueberry berries with purple-blue color has been traditionally used to treat diarrhea, sore mouth and throat, diabetes, eyes and poor circulation of blood. This property cranberry to improve circulations comes to his aid in eliminating spider veins. It is also rich in tannins, flavonoids and proanthocyanidins, phenolic acids. It also has an antioxidant property that protects the veins of the damage caused by free radicals. Besides improving blood circulation, bilberry also strengthens blood vessels. In short, cranberry works by strengthening capillary walls and connective tissue surrounding his veins. However, because the cranberry also reduces blood sugar, you should consult your doctor if you are taking diabetes medications.
Taking bilberry extract for spider veins
take 20 to 40 milligrams of cranberry extract three times a day. Obtain the extract having 25% of anthocyanidins and 20 to 40 mg cranberry. However, if you are also taking pine bark, avoid using bilberry extract.
Caution: Do not take bilberry extract more than 6 weeks. If you take blood-thinning medications or some anti-inflammatory drugs, avoid taking cranberry.
7. Cayenne for spider veins
Cayenne pepper is a traditional herbal remedy for many conditions and now increasingly being used in modern medicine as well. It is important in the treatment of spider veins, which can increase your circulation. Because of its active ingredient capsaicin, cayenne pepper is especially useful for pain relief and circulation. When it is taken internally cayenne pepper, to help expand blood vessels thereby reducing the tension in the capillaries surrounding which is very important in the healing of spider veins. Capsaicin in cayenne pepper also acts as a catalyst makes it suitable for herbal mixtures which in turn multiplies the force of the other herbs. For example, we have seen that ginkgo biloba herb is a good remedy for spider veins. Some clinical studies have proven cayenne pepper with ginkgo biloba and have concluded that ginkgo is 75 percent more effective when used with pepper. This is due to Cayenne improves circulation and therefore provides nutrients to tissues at a very fast pace.
Using cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper initially
- fresh water or 1 cup zumo-
Do the following:
- you can consume cayenne pepper for a day help cure various medical conditions including spider veins and varicose veins.
- Initially should add 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water or freshly squeezed juice.
- Having this every morning during the first week when you start having cayenne pepper.
- In the second week, increase the amount of cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon in a cup of liquid.
- Keep increased 25% cayenne every week until you start having 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper.
- now have 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper every morning with juice or water for at least a month. This will help clean the arteries too, so you can stay healthy.
8. Asian Centella for spider veins
gotu kola belongs to the parsley family is widely used today in the US and Europe as remedy for varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency in which blood pools in the legs. It can also be used effectively to treat spider veins. Many studies have shown that gotu kola may help reduce swelling and improves blood flow. Studies have also shown that people taking gotu kola have less loss of fluid which in turn helps to treat abnormalities of the veins like spider veins. gotu kola can be easily found in health food stores as a tea, dried herb, tincture, capsules, tablets and ointment.
was taking gotu kola
- make the gotu kola tea steeping their dried herbs (dried leaves) in warm water. Having this 3 times a day
- If grass powder is used, has capsules (1000 to 4000 mg) 3 times a day. However, it is best to consult a herbalist before taking such an amount. herbalists who practice can recommend the right dosage for your specific condition.
- can also take gotu kola tincture. Take 30-60 drops per day.
- gotu kola extract can also be taken. Having 50-250 mg of extract of the 2-3 times daily. The extract you buy must contain 40% asiaticoside, asian acid 29- 30%, 29 – 30% madecassic acid, and 1 to 2% Madecassoside. For venous insufficiency, one must have approximately 180-200 mg of gotu kola extract every day, but again it is a good idea to consult a herbalist for the correct dose.
precautionary Gotu kola has can be harmful to the liver. Do not use Asian herb Centella for more than 6 weeks, consult your doctor before taking it, especially if you have liver problems. Before taking gotu kola again after six weeks, take a break of at least 2 weeks.
9. Coconut oil and mustard for spider veins
Massage Oil is one of the very good remedies for spider veins used for centuries. Massage is a well-known to improve blood circulation and ensures a smooth flow of the blood that does not get spider veins and also cures to those already present in your legs technique. Two oils are recommended for spider veins and are mustard and coconut oil. Mustard oil is said to be good for stimulating blood circulation and to strengthen the valves. Coconut oil, on the other hand, penetrates deep into the skin and cure capillaries. It may also help with the discoloration of the veins of the restoration of normal skin color.
- Mustard oil or coconut oil
Do the following:
- a little heat the oil.
- Now take some of this hot oil on your hands and apply this to the area where you have spider veins.
- gently massage the area.
- while the massage, try to keep your strokes towards the direction of your heart to improve blood circulation.
- Massaging the legs or the affected at least twice a day to get rid of spider veins area.
10. Rusco for spider veins
rusco, an herb that belongs to the lily family, contains this compound called ruscogenins, which is considered to be an anti-inflammatory agent very effective. It also cures effectively weaker veins. Ruscogenins found in the rusco can be understood as the active compounds that improve blood circulation and collagen production. This helps in strengthening weakened valves and veins. To be more precise, ruscogenin acts as a building block steroid which means that allows your body to create its own steroids so that it can stimulate the resilience of the vein. Ruscogenin also helps smooth muscle wall of the vein, which brings back to its normal shape. This in turn causes the spider veins and varicose veins even less visible.
Taking rusco for spider veins
Although it is always advisable to consult a herbalist doctor before having any herb, it is generally recommended to take 100-300 milligrams of broom butcher tid. This is when you take your capsule form.
11. bioflavonoids for spider veins
Having food with bioflavonoids to treat spider veins. Bioflavonoids, powerful antioxidants, have anti-inflammatory properties and thus help maintain strong vein walls. Flavonoids also protect the structural integrity of the vascular walls, free radicals and stop the vessels enter. There are at least two major bioflavonoids that can help improve your vascular health and make your stronger glasses. These are the proanthocyanidins (known as Pycnogenol patented brand) and grapeseed. Pycnogenol is present in pine bark so you can always have in any way available in health stores. When it comes to food, grape fruits will supply bioflavonoids required by you to prevent and treat spider veins.
Do the following:
Having grapefruits a day. You can also consider grapefruit seed extract.
12. Vitamin C for spider veins
Vitamin C enhances the production of proteins called collagen and elastin. Collagen is the building blocks of your skin and blood vessels. Both collagen and elastin help keep the walls of the flexible and strong veins. Vitamin C also strengthens the capillaries. In addition, vitamin C has a high amount of bioflavonoids so it makes sense to have a lot of foods containing vitamin C
have foods rich in vitamin C
- citrus fruits and juices, especially oranges and lemons
- red peppers
13. foods for spider veins B
Vitamin B helps to maintain its strong veins. These vitamins actually prevent spider veins from occurring. It is important for you to get enough folic acid, vitamin B and vitamin B12 in your daily diet, especially if you frequently suffer from blood clots and spider veins. Vitamin B3 is very effective in improving blood circulation in the veins so having this also becomes a necessity.
have foods rich in vitamins B
- sunflower seeds
14. vitamin E for spider veins
vitamin E is a group of compounds, rich in fat-soluble antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals that are harmful to the health of the body’s cells. Antioxidants can also help prevent and repair the damaged veins. When you give enough vitamin E to your body, it protects cell membranes of the skin and, apart from strengthening the capillaries. This prevents the formation of spider veins.
have foods rich in vitamin E
- Nuts and seeds
- Green vegetables
- Vegetable oils
- wheat germ oil
15. vitamin E oil for facial spider veins
Now, when we know that vitamin E is good for strength his veins, we must also consider the fact that vitamin E oil can be used with witch hazel to get rid of spider veins on the face. Witch hazel is another remedy spider veins we have discussed earlier in this article.
- Vitamin E oil 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 tablespoon witch hazel
Do the following:
- Combining vitamin E oil and witch hazel in a small container that has a tight-fitting lid.
- shake well to mix.
- Now gently massage a small amount of this mixture on the affected area.
- leave for some time to dry completely.
- Wash your face with cold water and dry.
- Repeat three times daily. However, if you feel irritation, stop using this resource.
16. Include fiber in your diet to get rid of spider veins
Now this may seem a bit confusing for you, but you have the fiber is also important when you He is trying to cure spider veins. Fiber relieves constipation that can put too much pressure on the veins. This pressure can weaken your veins and cause swelling, as well as the backward flow of blood. Therefore, fibrous foods have too much daily, especially insoluble fiber, which helps your body to soften the stool. This makes it easier for your body to eliminate waste without putting excessive pressure on the system.
has high fiber foods
17. Mixture of essential oils for spider veins
There are many essential oils that help reduce the appearance of spider veins even in his face. Some of these essential oils are carrot essential oil and essential oil of spinach.
carrot essential oil has antiseptic, disinfectant, detoxifying, antioxidant, anti-cancer, carminative, tonic, diuretic, Emenagogue, stimulant, tonic and cytophylactic. Not only stimulates the circulation of blood in his body, but also its metabolic function. It is a tonic and thus tones the tissues and muscles to make them stronger and more efficient. essential oil carrot seed also stimulates the growth of new cells and tissues, which is a useful attribute for curing spider veins. This oil also relieve muscle aches.
The essential oil
Spinach also has many, beneficial antioxidant properties, diuretic, laxative, emollient, astringent properties, etc. It is able to calm the blood vessels while proper blood circulation is maintained. When the tension of the arteries and vessels, which also relieves stress on your cardiovascular system and increases oxygenation throughout the body is reduced. This is also good for the proper functioning of your veins.
How to use essential oils for spider veins
- carrot essential oil 1 tsp
- spinach essential oil 1 teaspoon
- jojoba oil 20 teaspoon
- cotton pad
- bottle or JAR-1
Do the following:
- combine the essential oil of carrot and essential oil of spinach with jojoba oil in a bottle or jar
- Shake well to combine adequately.
- Take a small amount of this mixture on a cotton pad.
- Dab the cotton pad over the affected area with spider veins.
- Leave this oil mixture on your skin for about 30 minutes
- Rinse with cold water.
- Repeat this twice a day.
- The mixture will be safe for about a month when stored in a cool, dark place.
Other tips to prevent and cure spider veins
Aside from herbs, home remedies and foods etc. there are many lifestyle habits and routines that need to change or adopt if you really want to get rid of spider veins.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. This helps eliminate toxins from your body and keeps your metabolism intact. It is also essential to keep connective tissues supple.
- avoid drinks with large amounts of caffeine, such as soda, coffee and tea with caffeine, etc. They lead to dehydration and also for constipation, which is often a factor that contributes to the formation of spider veins.
- Avoid excess alcohol. Alcohol causes your blood vessels to dilate. Too much alcohol over a long period of time can cause your veins to dilate permanently leading to spider veins.
- may also consider using compression stockings as they help increase blood flow to the heart instead of blood pooling in the legs. This is very useful when you need to stand on their feet all day for work.
- Exercise daily to help maintain a healthy blood flow. This is also essential for your overall health.
- Do some leg toning exercise to get rid of spider veins. Walking can also help increase circulation.
- Do not sit or stand for a longer time at a stretch. Move a little in the middle or keep changing position.
- When sitting for longer, keeping legs elevated. Do not sit with crossed legs longer as they cut the circulation leads to spider veins.
- If you are overweight, lose weight. Excess weight puts more pressure on your legs that cause spider veins.
- Try to always sleep on your back with your legs elevated. Place a pillow under your legs to increase blood circulation and relieve pressure on your legs.
- Limit your salt intake. Excess salt leads to inflammation and spider veins.
- Do not smoke. It is leading to spider veins by hardening of the arteries and veins.
- Avoid wearing high heels. too much strain on your veins get their legs are held in an unnatural position against gravity.
All these tips, together with the natural home and herbal remedies discussed above will get insurance to get rid of spider veins!